Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Imma treat ya like a man.

I agree 100%

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
They find out how much a man they when their getting smacked around but a man doing what he just did is not a man but a coward as bitch punk sissy boy that has to hit girls to win a fight.

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I couldnt just blast a girl like that, but if I was being phsycally attacked by one I'd definitely stop it with whatever force necessary. She did spit on him and hit him from what I read on the news story. He was a little late with the punch if that's what he really thought he needed to do to protect himself since she had already backed off.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U going down now! Damn he laid her out:0 WTF! Talk about early retirement:))
Bus drivers have to deal with so much shit but damn he just went a little too far. What funny is how he says u going down and he knew what to throw a straight uppercut, it's like he practiced that shit while drivin EVeryday:))

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I saw that shit yesterday and I will be honest - there have been a couple of mouthy skank ass bitches that I wanted to do that to- problem is that whole never hit a woman kept me from bich slapping any of them. But honest to God, she had that shit coming so maybe now she will keep her nasty ass mouth in check.

She exceeded the N***** quota and plus her breaf stank.

Fun to watch,
Vette

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lmao,that's fucked up. He should have just called te police and have a read restraining order put so she can never ride his bus again,and sue for damages,chances are he won't get much from her,as you can tell..... But I would never hit a woman,but in his case-I would pay a crack head $200 to beat the shit out of her :)

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Let the animals be animals!

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
didnt put enough body weight into it!

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No, he hit her square. Just didn't know how to punch like the majority of people.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck that bitch. She got exactly what she asked for. You wanna be a gangsta ? That's the life you chose, its a different set of rules. Mama always said, stupid is as stupid does.....

SAD

Reaction score
Racist bastards.

What if those were human beings on that bus? Would you still be so close minded? Wait, uh, I mean, shit. I'm out.

Disclaimer : Don't punch women. You never know when an angry 293lb Shrek with PTSD is sitting in the back of the bus.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah if she wants to swing on him like that if he hits her a few times thats normal reaction. No more than that, thats too much.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hitting a female because you're mad is one thing, stopping some nut case with knife or weapon is another.

I'd ground her, choke her out first, but I'd make sure she marked me up real good or I'd punch myself in face a few times for the police to photograph.

Telling you this culture of being trash and acting like primates is out of control. Look at the roll models, it's by no means an excuse, but it explains everything.

SAD

Reaction score
Yeah if she wants to swing on him like that if he hits her a few times thats normal reaction. No more than that, thats too much.

Can't see anyway to agree with that at all. You would have to be a small man (both physically and mentally) to think that it's ok to hit a woman that is trying to hit you. You're telling me you can't subdue a woman without having to punch her? Weak.

@CrazyFmike - I agree with you on the role models and the cultural influences of all races, but particularly blacks in this country, creating a downward spiral. And I agree that if a crazy ass woman with a weapon attacks you, use APPROPRIATE force to protect yourself and neutralize the threat.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hitting a female because you're mad is one thing, stopping some nut case with knife or weapon is another.

I'd ground her, choke her out first, but I'd make sure she marked me up real good or I'd punch myself in face a few times for the police to photograph.

Telling you this culture of being trash and acting like primates is out of control. Look at the roll models, it's by no means an excuse, but it explains everything.

CFM,
I'v never hit a woman nor would I...but I'd like to knock the fuck out that bitch in Texas who glued her two year olds' hands to the wall!!!

SAD

Reaction score
CFM,
I'v never hit a woman nor would I...but I'd like to knock the fuck out that bitch in Texas who glued her two year olds' hands to the wall!!!

WTF! Why the fuck would she do that?