The women on GH in your life....

Reaction score
So as some of you may have already noticed I am a new guy here looking in to GH. I have been spending a bunch of time on boards researching, my wife wanted to know what the hell i was doing on steroid boards lol. I explained that what i have learned about gh and its benefits. I thought this would have been the end of my quest for gh but now she is interested as well. So any of your wives / gf on gh and if so how do they run it. For my wife it would be just anti aging purpose and weight loss.

Its cool she is about it but my cost just doubled....

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Depending on the batch, I usually take 5iu ed and my wife takes 2iu ed.

Currently I have cut back to 3iu ed and she is taking 1iu ed.

The current batch of Rips were wetter than usual (IMO) so to avoid bloat and sides we have cut back.

My wife is about to have surgery and we will bump her to 2iu and then 3iu a day if sides will permit it to aid in healing and HELL yes it aids in healing.

For anti-aging and weight loss 1 or 2 iu will typically be the dose for your bride.

Respect,
Vette

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So as some of you may have already noticed I am a new guy here looking in to GH. I have been spending a bunch of time on boards researching, my wife wanted to know what the hell i was doing on steroid boards lol. I explained that what i have learned about gh and its benefits. I thought this would have been the end of my quest for gh but now she is interested as well. So any of your wives / gf on gh and if so how do they run it. For my wife it would be just anti aging purpose and weight loss.

Its cool she is about it but my cost just doubled....
Me too!
It sounds like she's a bit like my wife, and surprised you with an attitude that was totally left field.
In my case my wife is seeing (and feeling) the benefits of nearly a year of my being on TRT, and I think she's wanting some of that for herself.
But prescribed HGH is a trifle expensive. Yes, we can afford it, but ouch!
Csully: how's your T? I know everyone thinks that they way they do things is right, but I first did the TRT, now I'm doing the HGH, and it seems like the right way to go.
How old are you, have you been down that route yet? And it's REALLY inexpensive . . .

Reaction score
Me too!
It sounds like she's a bit like my wife, and surprised you with an attitude that was totally left field.
In my case my wife is seeing (and feeling) the benefits of nearly a year of my being on TRT, and I think she's wanting some of that for herself.
But prescribed HGH is a trifle expensive. Yes, we can afford it, but ouch!
Csully: how's your T? I know everyone thinks that they way they do things is right, but I first did the TRT, now I'm doing the HGH, and it seems like the right way to go.
How old are you, have you been down that route yet? And it's REALLY inexpensive . . .

Big i am 34 turning 35 soon... I have no idea where my t levels are. at what age do you start trt?. I only started looking in to gh cause of knee issues, I have had multiple surgeries ....

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi, and welcome! :)

Your wife will only need 1 iu everyday. No need to take a day off unless it's to save money. It will take a while to kick in but the basic time frame is at least 6 months. It really doesn't matter when she takes it during the day as I have been on it for almost 3 years and I have tried all different ways...none were better than another. Good luck:)

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1 is good. after a few months maybe 2 but that should be all she ll ever need.

Reaction score
cool thanks so its not doubling my cost.....how is the weight loss if she watches what eats?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
cool thanks so its not doubling my cost.....how is the weight loss if she watches what eats?

slow, but is there, alone with everything else that will come from it. not sure how old she is but her skin will look younger after 8/10 months

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

its not going to be anything great for that really but will help as long as she trains hard, does a good amount of cardio and really watches her diet :)

Reaction score
Thanks for the info....I am planing on getting on a 9 month cycle eventually, she will track my progress and might get on board with me but i am not sure if she will be willing to pin herself everyday for minimal results, as she is not a gym girl (although i keep trying to get her there). Once I can get her working out more often and taking it serious then i would be willing to spend the extra cash....Being new to this i will worry about myself first, learn the right way before I move on to her..

Thanks again, i have been doing more and more reading on here and have been learning a lot....I got friends telling me they are on the shit gh and they are just blindly buying any shit they can get. I am glad i found a place like this because i would have been doing the same thing.

Sully

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if you teach her how to do slin inj's she ll be fine.

My girl does them ED by herself.

bah1a

Lady Member
Reaction score
csully, did your wife try it? If so, what did she think?

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
bah1a this thread is almost a year old, but to answer your question my wife is been using Rips for almost a year 2ius daily, 5 days on 2 off and she really likes it. Her body has change a lot, also she tells me that her hair, skin and nails have change.

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My wife is still very keen on it. 2-3ius a day. Skin is excellent, hair and nails ditto. It's only mild, but I'm pretty certain we're not dreaming. A little weight loss perhaps, definite fat loss. She's also on a bit of T and loving it. (So am I!)

Reaction score
Hi just joined found this old post as I have just started HGH - is anyone still about to advise???

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Hi just joined found this old post as I have just started HGH - is anyone still about to advise???

Introduce yourself with some stats and goals then I'm sure between the sticky's posted and the members you will get answers.

New Threads