SI Founding Member
Reaction score
3cc eod seems like a ton. And link took me to my mail box

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
3cc eod seems like a ton. And link took me to my mail box

I just push full barrels EOD (about 3.3cc's for 5 months, it was cake). Could have gone all year if my RBC's didn't jack over range :-(

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That whole Taylor Hooten thing is a big crock of shit anyway. His fat ass fuckin dad doesnt want to step up and admit he is a shitty parent. He cannot accept that his kid commited suicide because of him and wants to blame it on steroids.....Fuck that fat piece of shit mother fucker.

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That whole Taylor Hooten thing is a big crock of shit anyway. His fat ass fuckin dad doesnt want to step up and admit he is a shitty parent. He cannot accept that his kid commited suicide because of him and wants to blame it on steroids.....Fuck that fat piece of shit mother fucker.

I agree, while I wouldn't wish that on anyone, that guy definitely has his head pretty far up his ass. Extremely close-minded.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
don hooten is a fuckin queer

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Something about this guy I like ^^^^^^^^^^^

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't give 1/2 a chit about the guy or his dad. What irks my ass is the trumped up media hype "thousands of doses". Math proves "thousands of doses" can be one guys gear for one year.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
The irony of it a cop snitching on himself!

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I read the artical and I love how the media immediately turns it into the guy selling roids to kids. Typical media bullshit. They paint a fucking picture instead of reporting the facts. Makes me want to puke.

IronCore

Reaction score
some one should make a taylor hooten sppof page and wreck the father on it... that kid was fucked up from the get go... and his damn daddy doesnt want to admit HE fucked up and his kid is dead now...

have you guys read any of the shit on that site...

one of the FAQ`s was "Can you spot a steroid user?"... FUCK NO!!! unless you KNOW someone is using gear... or they are super huge with very low BF then it is dman near impossible to "spot" a common gear user...

they actually said you "CAN Spot a user" GTFO!!!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I read the artical and I love how the media immediately turns it into the guy selling roids to kids. Typical media bullshit. They paint a fucking picture instead of reporting the facts. Makes me want to puke.

One the same page with you Grind, fucking Media Shitheads are nothing but pot stirring fucks!

New Threads