Getting ready for first cycle. see what u think.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive done Ph but never AAS. I put on 12 lbs on my last Ph cycle and want to step up to the real deal!
I'm looking at test e, masteron and maybe Tren. I want to kill this cycle and really put on some pounds plus strength. I don't want to dirty bulk so I'm thinking adding Tren would be good. So far I'm not prone to sides from DMZ, Stano or Superdrol so I hope that's true with AAS too. Would like to maybe finish cycle up with var.

Workout and diet are good and getting better.

For pct ill do the usual clomid/nolva routine. Thinking about adding peptides or SARMS to help with the letdown of coming off.

Could use some advice-

What do you think about test/Tren/mast for a first cycle? Should I drop the Tren?
Which ester of either should I run?
Any advice on dosing /timing would be great!
What peptides should I look at besides IGF 1 and PEG MGF and should I run them with cycle or wait till pct? Can I run peps with a SARM?
Is it ok to take IPAM or GHRP justto increase appetite?

That's alot of questions but I trust you guys to steer me right.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No tren for first time bro, trust me!

Test/masteron is ok.....usualy we like to see Test only for first time but masteron is not harsh and will actually help you with sides.

Instead of the tren, maybe some Anavar for last 6-8 weeks but you can accomplish a lot with just test and masteron.

500wk test
400wk masteron and you will love it!!

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Run test only 400 to 600 a week for first cycle.

Reaction score
I would say just run test E or C at 500-600mg per week for 12-13 weeks.If you really want to add one more compound to kickstart your cycle you can do d/bol at 30-40mg per day for 4 weeks or anavar.No tren for sure for the first cycle.Now is up to you to do the right choice.

SAD

Reaction score
Just in case you need validation from a whole slew of dudes, I'll agree with what christosterone and POB's link suggested. Test only. And don't be afraid to dirty bulk on your first real cycle. You only have ONE first real cycle, so I would take advantage and go all out. I put on 35 pounds my first cycle. Sure, some of it was fat, and some water, but I wouldn't have been able to add 20 pounds of straight muscle without the surplus of calories. Now I'm lucky to hang on to 5 pounds from a good blast. Don't waste your first one (and that doesn't mean use a ton of compounds).

I could go on and on, but bottom line is use the minimum compounds and doses until you can't gain anymore from it, and then go from there. You should be able to gain nicely on 2 or 3 straight cycles of just test, before needing to throw in another injectable or oral. Will you do that? Probably not, but it's just food for thought.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
500ml Test E or C per week for 12 weeks.
Dbol 50mg+/- ed first four weeks as a kickstart.
Aromasin 12.5 md eod
Nolva/Clomid PCT

This is what you should do bubba and pay close attention to how the test makes you feel at that level. Test will be the base of 90% of your runs bro. Save the Mast for the next (2nd Cycle) and the tren for your third or fourth cycles then we can start stacking bro.

This is NOT a sprint brother, this is a marathon. Pace yourself for the best results and ultimate rewards. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither was Arnold.

Eat clean - diet is THE most important thing.
Work a good routine as hard as you can - gear is NOT a shortcut.
Hydration and Sleep are a critical part of recovery and growth.
And in last place - Good Gear, properly used to help with recovery.

Best of luck and welcome to the darkside,
Vette

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I forgot to say- I may run hcg throughout. Want to bounce back asquick as possible.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wife is a nurse practitioner and wants to do my injects.. lol. She says she can keep me in pins and get rid of them for me.

ripped_one

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I just bought 200 pins from Walmart so you don't need a nurse for those lol.

I think if you have done SD and dmz already a test only cycle will feel very mild to say the least. SD for me was like steroids on steroids. Strength and weight went up faster than anything I've used and I felt like absolute shit from day 2 onward. Test, as long as estrogen is kept in normal range, feels just like you're having a great day, all day every day. Strength and size gains are OK but nothing like what you get from SD or an oral like a bombs or dbol.

I don't want to go against the grain here but at minimum I'd run something like anavar or winny at the end for 6 weeks. Within 6 weeks of being on test you'll know how you are responding and should feel free to add in another compound. Again, just my opinion and being honest...

You should also get to know ai's and learn how they work. Pick up some adex or exemestane and start researching. For future cycles you'll likely need to know how they work and when to use them.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I just bought 200 pins from Walmart so you don't need a nurse for those lol.

I think if you have done SD and dmz already a test only cycle will feel very mild to say the least. SD for me was like steroids on steroids. Strength and weight went up faster than anything I've used and I felt like absolute shit from day 2 onward. Test, as long as estrogen is kept in normal range, feels just like you're having a great day, all day every day. Strength and size gains are OK but nothing like what you get from SD or an oral like a bombs or dbol.

I don't want to go against the grain here but at minimum I'd run something like anavar or winny at the end for 6 weeks. Within 6 weeks of being on test you'll know how you are responding and should feel free to add in another compound. Again, just my opinion and being honest...

You should also get to know ai's and learn how they work. Pick up some adex or exemestane and start researching. For future cycles you'll likely need to know how they work and when to use them

I totally agree with this ^^^^^^ BUT.... Bubba, if you end up taking my advice and want to run something the last six weeks I would recommend Anavar. It's a much milder compound than winny and will add a little extra pump.

Remember- don't be in a hurry bro... and I agree with ripped, I have never felt worse in my life than when I ran Superdrol.... but I do think you will like dbol!

Keep it simple and safe. Everyone here is giving you good advice. When we have differing opinions it is from the heart and meant to try to help. Ultimately, you have to decide.

I know ripped is a top notch bro and gives excellent advice. Eventually, you will find compounds that work for you and compounds that don't so we hope you will share your heartfelt advice with others as they begin self-prescribed hormone therapy :cool:

Much respect,
Vette

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Alot of great advice was given all I can is diet is the key!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stick with Test. I ran Test only my first cycle and I turned okay (according to me).

On the serious: Run test only first. Learn to pin, learn Test and PCT. Then add another compound 2nd cycle.

I waited 7 cycles to Tren. I have no regrets in the wait. I am now 15 cycles/blasts in and still run relatively low does with great results, I accredit my still low mgs and great response to the gear after many runs to the fact I started low, kept two compounds alive by running Test only every other cycle.

Crawl, walk, run ;-)

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A test only cycle is all u need for a first

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Everybody's different. I have tried P-Plex, Superdrol, blah, blah, blah and I am telling you for me, testosterone feels completely different. I might not have seen a big difference in strength increases between Superdrol and Test, but the sense of well-being and libido are in a different world. Seems like after 4 weeks of Sdrol I start feeling really bad with little to no libido...Test is different. I feel good all the time. Kickstart or not, one thing is for sure....you're gonna love it, bro.

New Threads