Steroids and The Basics

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am seeing allot of questions like: "what compound is going to make me ________"?

This topic could go on and on, in fact I hope to stir allot of pots on this one.

For 95% of us everything has to be in check before we hit the hormones. Knowing how to bulk natty and cut natty is going produce the best long term results. Some might read and say "no shit Sherlock", but I myself have had several guys as of late ask about bulking and damn if they weren't eating like a pre-comp BB.

These are guys not dumb, they are simply misinformed. In fact, they may very well be on track for their goals of keeping lean while putting on muscle. The trouble is expecting too much, running more gear and not seeing enough and then thinking more gear or a brutal stack of compounds is their answer.

If a guy wants to pack on size he needs to eat some "stuff". While bulking: whole eggs, fatty cuts of beef, whole grained breads, whole milk, peanut butter and jam sands are the BASIC and the juice is the secondary factor.

Juice is the icing cake, don't abuse it.

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup, true, that's why i'm keeping my cycles simple.

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's peanut butter jelly time!!! Good post! you wanna get big, you need to EAT BIG!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
IMO the only ones pushing guys to run a shit ton of gear are scumbag dealers and greedy Labs.

Eat Big my friends!

SAD

Reaction score
The perfect noob cycle (for the guy who hasn't even tried to bulk natty yet).

1ml Sterile Oil/ED (so you can get used to pinning, limping, and maybe some placebo effect).
2lbs/steakabol/ED
2lbs/chickenavar/ED
3lbs/sweetpotatobolan/ED
3lbs/veggiesterone/ED

Sprinkle in some fisholone here and there along with some ricesterone occasionally, and don't forget, EVERY NIGHT, a nice gigantic healthy glass of "shut-the-fuck-up-and-do-some-fucking-research".

Seriously though, food is the most anabolic thing on the planet. Not testosterone. Not insulin. FOOD! Nice post CFM.

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I see so many threads now adays with guys taking 3-4 different compounds. Its easy to get caught up in adding shit every cycle, but IMO, test is best. Keep it simple and do the work in the gym and with the diet. Good post mike.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great thread, Mike. I have learned that my gains ARE contingent on diet and sleep, not how much testosterone I inject. When I eat big, get plenty of rest, and bust balls in the gym, I gain. It doesn't matter whether I am on Test C at 500 mg EW or Test C 500 mg EW + TNE on MWF at 100 mg. 800 mg a week doesn't make me gain more....but 4500 calories a day instead of 3000 does. Some guys learn from listening to what others say, some learn form experience. I am a little of both.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
CFM is the truth

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I usually piss off Comp BB's with this. They are of course going to argue getting big, bigger, biggest requires more, more and more juice. But all that juice is useless if a guy doesn't eat accordingly.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its times like this when I appreciate this board and the knowlage passed arround. I love to learn more about juice, and related stuff, but I get inspired when I read stuff like this. The basics of hard work and lifting fucking weights. Im going to remember this one and use it as fuel. Thanks bros.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hear about it a lot. Well yea i'm "bulking" I had 2 big mac value meals, a large pizza, and 4 chicken breasts from KFC for the day. Ok so in those 2 Big Mac's 3g Trans fat, shit ton of sodium along with the fries. Sat. Fat content thru the roof. Yea there is some protein involved. But that's a shit diet. Calories are up there from these items, but very poor choices. In place of the 2 Big macs..shit eat an entire shepard's pie. Carbs plus protein, sat. fat content isn't too bad. Make it with carrots peas, got some veggies. Then these kids wonder why the amount of fat they put on is retarded along with the bloat.

New Threads