Thanks

Your thoughts on Primobolan

What do you think about primobolan base on your experience?Is the most expensive AAS and is has to be run for a longer period. I'm wondering is it worth to pay the extra money compared to let's say Tren? How are the gains compared to other less costly AAS?Thanks

Thanks

Re: Primobolan.

Primobolan will have less drastic and much slower results when compared to tren, but the type of changes you can expect are on par with tren (with the exception of strength gains, tren rules that arena compared to all other "cutter" stereotyped AAS). The HUGE difference is the almost complete absence of any sides whatsoever from primo, vs. varying and sometimes debilitating sides with tren. Is it worth it? Depends on the person and how bad/manageable your sides on tren are. Some guys just can't stand tren sides, or their wife won't let them run it anymore (lol, we all know at least one guy that is such a dick on tren that his wife forbids it now), so for those guys primo may be a comparable alternative if money permits.

I love primo and will run it again. Come to think of it, test/primo/GH is in my near future. Thanks for the push db.
    Conquer yourself through wise experimentation.

Thanks

Well said....Also love primo..slow and steady gains and few sides. Week 2 of 24 weeks right now.

Thanks

Primo needs to be run for a long time, but is it worth it yes, literally no sides, but because of the big price on it, it's often faked. Only use trusted source when running primo!

Thanks
    Thanked 9,831 Times in 4,909 Posts

Always been interested in running a longer cycle similar to that which SAD has laid-out (Test / Primo / GH). I love Tren but the insomnia and night sweats can be a bear.

Thanks

always wanted to run primo but dont really wanna be on cycle for so many weeks (N)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

In my experience it takes about 800mg of primo a week to see changes equivalent to 300 tren a week. The decision making is lime said above....sides and age. If your young and can deal with sides then tren hands down. I wake up all through the night drenched like i just took a shower but for some reason that shit doesn't bother me so tren is my drug of choice

Thanks

Tren has me so curious, but Im on my first cycle so I know I have a long wait ahead of me. Just want to try it eventually so I can judge for myself..lol..in the meantime primo it is...

Thanks

It's a childish itch I know, but I like to feel my gear. Tren will make you feel it. Night sweats, irritability. All that good stuff that lets you know you're on cycle.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts

Originally Posted by Oenomaus View Post
    It's a childish itch I know, but I like to feel my gear. Tren will make you feel it. Night sweats, irritability. All that good stuff that lets you know you're on cycle.
    no thanks.....

I wouldnt want to deal with all that. primo is great cuz you get the growth with no sides. its slow, very slow. but its another great drug like anavar. good effects, low low sides.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,340 Times in 1,791 Posts

Re: Your thoughts on Primobolan

I'll be starting a Primo cycle soon. 800-1000 mg/week can't wait.

Thanks

Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    no thanks.....

I wouldnt want to deal with all that. primo is great cuz you get the growth with no sides. its slow, very slow. but its another great drug like anavar. good effects, low low sides.
    I hear you brother and agree 100%, but oenomaus called it right...a childish itch...boys will be boys. Just want to try some tren A and see how it goes - worst case scenario drop it quick...Fast in and fast out...thats the biggest plus...

Thanks

it's a good compound, but like some of the bro's said it is often faked or under dosed so just know your source well! That way you know what your getting! I can't wait having another run with Primo 1000mg's a week 24 weeks so should have some good details once again. it is very very mild and also safe for women to use.

Thanks

what is the min ammount one would run a week on primo...like 600 at least right? and how much test would u run with that 600? if it is 600?

and what about tren? whats the min. dose of say tren ace? and how much test with that? sorry if this is off topic, didnt mean to hijack, butthe tread kinda took anways to being just a simplke thread about tren and primo and the diffrences.

thanks fellas......i am also deciding what to do...im stuck with six bottle of pin primo cuz of zeek, but also have a jug of tren that makes me nut when i look at it. dont know what cycle to run first.
    "Leave the gun, take the cannoli's"

Thanks

I think primo needs to be 800/wk.

I'm running tren on my 2nd cycle. I'm old and I won't be able to do tren forever so I'm going for it next. Should have done it for my first cycle. Oh well

Thanks

Pref. with the Primo Cranium 800mg alongside with 600mg of test should yield good results. Remember that Primo is very very mild and takes a while to manifest. With Tren Ace if you've never danced with it before I would say 50mgs ED to help ward off sides and keep the compound stable in the blood. When it comes to test with Tren everyone has their own input and outlook on it. I think that it really comes down to personal preference and what works for you.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,831 Times in 4,909 Posts

Beasto is spot-on re: Tren. Start slow, use a short ester so you can bail more readily if the sides are too much. For me, the "sweet spot" seemed about 300 Mg per week. I'm coming off a blast at 400 Mg and the sides have been killing me.

Primo seems a good long-term / slow & steady approach.