Thread: Shakes

Thanks
    Thanked 18,100 Times in 7,789 Posts

Shakes

Sometimes when I'm feeling run down and need some extra cals quick, or if I'm bulking and eating so much food that my digestive track is getting backed up, I'll blend up a shake. I've been known to do some where things like raw tuna steaks blended with milk and peanut butter and bananas and so on...

Today though I made a simple one that covers what I needed and tastes great and won't make ya puke it up.

First, blend a couple handfuls of pretzels (salty ones) until they are a dust. Then add in however much protein powder as you want, or don't at all. I used 2 scoops dymatize isolate in chocolate. Then 1 cup greek vanilla yogurt, two cups of whole milk and a bunch of ice for consistency. Whir it together and its damn good. The saltiness of the pretzels is great!

You guys do anything weird in your blenders?

Thanks

Re: Shakes

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Sometimes when I'm feeling run down and need some extra cals quick, or if I'm bulking and eating so much food that my digestive track is getting backed up, I'll blend up a shake. I've been known to do some where things like raw tuna steaks blended with milk and peanut butter and bananas and so on...

Today though I made a simple one that covers what I needed and tastes great and won't make ya puke it up.

First, blend a couple handfuls of pretzels (salty ones) until they are a dust. Then add in however much protein powder as you want, or don't at all. I used 2 scoops dymatize isolate in chocolate. Then 1 cup greek vanilla yogurt, two cups of whole milk and a bunch of ice for consistency. Whir it together and its damn good. The saltiness of the pretzels is great!

Gotta admit that sounds pretty tasty. I never make anything out of the ordinary.

Thanks

i thought i did some weird combos until i read your tuna, milk, pb and ban combo...im done eating for the day dude...

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post

Pob I usually blend my oatmeal to a powder, whole milk,vanilla dynamatizewhey,peanut butter,ice,and a bannana. Its a awesome tasting shake pob try it man

Thanks

When I get tired of food I've been known to eat pussy.

But in the blender, just those jamba juice smoothie things that I posted in the food section. Next time I make one I'll throw a can of tuna in it. Lol

Thanks

Originally Posted by mabdelrasoul View Post
    Pob I usually blend my oatmeal to a powder, whole milk,vanilla dynamatizewhey,peanut butter,ice,and a bannana. Its a awesome tasting shake pob try it man

Yup done that one... You can also swap out the banana for a granny smith apple.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,567 Times in 2,315 Posts

I give ladies the shakes and shivers while in them.

Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks

Damn POB I thought me eating tuna fish with katchup and ritz crackers was weird!
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks
    Thanked 1,810 Times in 1,270 Posts

8 oz water
    6 oz 1% milk
    40g whey iso
    3oz liquid egg white
    1 table spoon olive oil
    1 table spoon peanut butter
    3 table spoon greek yougurt

blend, blend blend

Thanks

I used to take two scoops of vanilla protein powder, add a big scoop of pb and a cup of oats (uncooked) along with 2 cups of milk. Was very good. You get used to the oat texture.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,567 Times in 2,315 Posts

Jack In The Box has some great malted shakes.
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks

Originally Posted by RowdyBrad View Post
    I used to take two scoops of vanilla protein powder, add a big scoop of pb and a cup of oats (uncooked) along with 2 cups of milk. Was very good. You get used to the oat texture.
    I don't really drink my whey without oats like that. Cuts out the sweetness.

Originally Posted by SFGiants View Post
    Jack In The Box has some great malted shakes.
    No jack in the box around here. We have a sonic. Actually ****. I'm gonna go blend some choc whey with my choc and peanut butter ice cream!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,381 Times in 4,491 Posts

2 scoops whey, 2 bannanas, frozen blueberry and strawberry,1 scoop of peanut butter,green algae shit,flax oil,water=the purple monster