Thanks

what is stano a pro for?

Is LGI stano a pro for winny?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts

Re: what is stano a pro for?

hate to see good guys waste their time. get real winny man. ****, leave these ph's alone and go for a real deal. tes + d bol.

Thanks

Id love to run a test cycle over the winter. Maybe kick it with drol. Im not crazy about pros but they are accessible. Ive been off for almost 8 weeks including pct( after 4 week cycyle) and Im getting ants in my pants. Even though pros suck in comparison, I felt better than I have in years when I was on. I had some energy, I could work harder during the day and at the gym. I wasnt tired all the time and I could sleep better.

Thanks

Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
    Id love to run a test cycle over the winter. Maybe kick it with drol. Im not crazy about pros but they are accessible. Ive been off for almost 8 weeks including pct( after 4 week cycyle) and Im getting ants in my pants. Even though pros suck in comparison, I felt better than I have in years when I was on. I had some energy, I could work harder during the day and at the gym. I wasnt tired all the time and I could sleep better.
    Bro, just run gear. It's not that big of a deal.

Thanks

what is stano a pro for?

Ever since I got into gear I will never mess with a ph. I felt like shit on ph's but test had me feeling amazing. Stacking with dbol next go around

Thanks

It's a PH for stanolone, but it's very weak and if you choose to use it, should be stacked with something else. It's typically only useful as a test base for people who can't find another source for one.

Thanks

Bubba, get off that PH bullshit brother. You need to keep your liver and lipids in as good a shape as possible for the real gear.... run a base of test and stack it/blast it/ cruise on it as needed. I always feel better on gear- because I NEED the hormones... just like women get their hormones.... that what pisses me off so much about our laws... I am risking prison to feel, function and look better.

WTF.... anyway, back to your post - bro, trust me, spend those dollars on real gear or ancillaries and just say know to that hepatoxic bullshit.

Much Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks

Originally Posted by 63Vette View Post
    Bubba, get off that PH bullshit brother. You need to keep your liver and lipids in as good a shape as possible for the real gear.... run a base of test and stack it/blast it/ cruise on it as needed. I always feel better on gear- because I NEED the hormones... just like women get their hormones.... that what pisses me off so much about our laws... I am risking prison to feel, function and look better.

WTF.... anyway, back to your post - bro, trust me, spend those dollars on real gear or ancillaries and just say know to that hepatoxic bullshit.

Much Respect,
    Vette
    My problem is that I still don't know enough to find a reliable source yet, so I stick with what I can find. I know it's not the greatest idea, but I am fanatical about liver supports (TUDCA and NAC, along with the usual cycle supports like Milk Thistle and Liv. 52). Stano's not methylated, which makes it even weaker, but I totally understand your point - pinning is much safer on the organs, and a lot more effective.

Thanks

BTW, I'm not fishing for sources, just explaining my reasoning for using DS rather than real gear at this point