Thanks

My Drostanolone (Mast) Experiences

As a naturally lean, hard gainer and plain old "skinny guy" I have found these results or responses from using Mast.

First off I cannot note much if any difference running over 300mgs/week. I've used Mast from 200-700mgs with no marked difference.

For me being a genetically smaller guy, I find Mast does harden me up but in fact holds me back. Some guys say, and I am leaning towards this: my battle isn't hardness, it's size and hardening compounds simply work against me. There is some truth to this theory.

Mast has caused me prostate issues, on the other hand Mast has served as a mild AI working very well with Caber for Progesterone while using Tren.

I wonder if the Mast's control of E2 (for me) to point it diminished the anabolic effects of E2?

I can state as fact: I cannot make any gains while using Mast, in fact, I make much better gain using Tren only, the Mast simply holds me back. I am not bashing Mast, it certainly has it's place among the Top Compounds.

I am curious to see if anyone else has noticed or experienced anything I have using Mast.

CFM

Thanks

Re: My Drostanolone (Mast) Experiences

Im using mast and im plateaued at the moment. So fricking frustrating. Just can't seem to gain. Im using this time though to tweek compounds and learn what works for me. Even if this cycle is not all that it could have been, hopefully i'll come out of it with a recipe for steroid success to use next time around.

I've just started abombs and thank goodness the scale is heading in the right direction finally. Also stacked in some proviron and i have to say i feel pretty good at the moment :-)
    Powered by food, raw ambition, and an awesome woman.

Thanks

Originally Posted by sfstud33 View Post
    Im using mast and im plateaued at the moment. So fricking frustrating. Just can't seem to gain. Im using this time though to tweek compounds and learn what works for me. Even if this cycle is not all that it could have been, hopefully i'll come out of it with a recipe for steroid success to use next time around.

I've just started abombs and thank goodness the scale is heading in the right direction finally. Also stacked in some proviron and i have to say i feel pretty good at the moment :-)
    Anadrol was created for "muscle wasting", so right now after a Mast Run would be IDEAL to see solid gains from Drol!

Thanks

really interested in hearing some stories from people as well as I was looking at mast during the summer since it seems to be good paired with Tren. seems like 0/2 with both of you having less gains while on. hmm

Thanks

Originally Posted by metsfan4life View Post
    really interested in hearing some stories from people as well as I was looking at mast during the summer since it seems to be good paired with Tren. seems like 0/2 with both of you having less gains while on. hmm
    So far, if not found mast to be much help, but im a notoriously hard gainer. So im going to adjust my cycle to bump things up a bit - this is where the fun starts.

I think at the end of the day the only person who can test out how a compound works in your body, is yourself :-)

Tweeking dose size, frequency, compounds - it all helps. Some people think its a sin to change your drugs during a cycle, but im leaning more and more to the conclusion that you need to adjust until you find what works for you. My body just wants to be 170lb no matter what. I intend to keep trying compounds until i find the best ones for me. Then im going to run them for about 50 years :-)
    Powered by food, raw ambition, and an awesome woman.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

I've had nothing but great experiences with mast. My gains have never been stalled by the use of mast. I have used mast anywhere from 200mg to 800mg. I don't believe mast helps with muscle growth until you get to 800+ a week. I mainly use mast for hardness, libido, to lower my shbg, and to help aid my ai. I love mast and will use it in every cycle. I am curently using 600mg along with my tren and i can tell you the gains i am making are astonishing.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    I've had nothing but great experiences with mast. My gains have never been stalled by the use of mast. I have used mast anywhere from 200mg to 800mg. I don't believe mast helps with muscle growth until you get to 800+ a week. I mainly use mast for hardness, libido, to lower my shbg, and to help aid my ai. I love mast and will use it in every cycle. I am curently using 600mg along with my tren and i can tell you the gains i am making are astonishing.
    Here could be the smoking gun: I didn't use enough mgs? I have to give Mast on more shot at 800 to 1g/week. But yes even 200mgs is great for SHGB and E2.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

@sfstud...agree with you on finding the right dose. I just switched from Test E to Test Prop because I wanted to give it a try. not too much a jump on compounds or anything. But I agree, I will probably try it out and see how I react

@Cobra... hmm that is some good info there... needing to run the Mast at a higher level. I will keep this in mind if I decide on giving a shot at it

Thanks

i have not used mast but i am a easy gainer prob is i am a fat body so i need the hardness

Thanks

Ya cfm i would give it a try at a g....i think 800 would be close to the 700 you have already done and I'm afraid you might not see much difference. A g would separate the doses better for you to see if it makes a difference....but like anything everyone reacts to things differently

Thanks
    Thanked 5,358 Times in 2,257 Posts

Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    Originally Posted by Crazy F Mike View Post
    Here could be the smoking gun: I didn't use enough mgs? I have to give Mast on more shot at 800 to 1g/week. But yes even 200mgs is great for SHGB and E2.
    My bro thinks Mast is a waste under 800mg but I like it at 600mg, we all different but 1 thing stays common it's ran higher the most if not all the other compounds in the cycle.
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks

Originally Posted by SFGiants View Post
    My bro thinks Mast is a waste under 800mg but I like it at 600mg, we all different but 1 thing stays common it's ran higher the most if not all the other compounds in the cycle.
    Not a waste bro...I was talking about muscle gain. I am running it at 600 a week right now and I was at 200 before that...its still awsome!

Thanks

At lower doses, say 200...would you all compare it to something like winny? Due to hardness creating, shbg lowering effects of winny...although I don't believe it can function as an AI, or libido

Thanks

I am planning on giving it mast a shot next run, but prob at 200-300mg tops for some added hardness but also just for experimentation.... hope I don't need 800-1000mg as well lol

Thanks
    Thanked 4,510 Times in 2,187 Posts

Ive done mast p and mast e. I must say i like them both at 400-600 mg per week. I notice my arms get much more veins.

Like cfm said, i also notice pressure with the prostate area.

I like mast and will run it again
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

DONALD TRUMP 2016

Thanks

Originally Posted by ripped_one View Post
    I am planning on giving it mast a shot next run, but prob at 200-300mg tops for some added hardness but also just for experimentation.... hope I don't need 800-1000mg as well lol
    I am always open to discussion and theory, I like Cobra's idea to try 1g of Mast. I am just too old to push that envelope, in hindsight I am a great responder (AKA I don't need allot of mgs) therefor I won't try 1g. 700mg Mast didn't do more for me then 3-400mgs, no use in trying the G.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

A running mast, I wouldn't need an AI till later in cycle? Or should I still run Roma at 12.5 eod....how does mast compare to winny pfm, I know winny lowers shbg
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only

Thanks

mmm, maybe i should try a larger dose. 400mg didnt seem to give me anything, even 600mg didnt seem to do much, but it was at the beginning of this cycle and i had a hard time getting my E levels and stuff sorted out - 600mg of Test and no libido - thats just not right! This is what happens when you dont cycle for 6 years - you forget how to do it. Now i've got all that sorted though i have libido through the roof.

Im a notoriously slow responder, it takes me forever to slowly creep up the weight scale - so maybe i should give it another try at a higher dose and just let myself soak in it for a while...