Man behind Amanda Todd's suicide has been named!

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If u don't know what I'm talking about here's a brief back story

15 year old girl just killed her self 6 days ago because of bullying that a 32 year old perv started in motion by sending pictures of this teens boobs to everyone she knows

The story is horrible, girl tried to kill her self 3 times and no one helped her
Read the link, alot of info there

This guy will be afraid to go to sleep for the rest of his life
Fucking pedophile faggot

http://mommysdirtylittlesecret.com/...ok-employee-who-drove-amanda-todd-to-suicide/

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Amanda Todd, from Vancouver, Canada, was found dead on October 10, just weeks after she uploaded a video to YouTube detailing her horrific treatment at the hands of cyber bullies. Now, hacking group ‘Anonymous’* is revealing Kody Maxson, the man it claims harassed her so relentlessly that she killed herself…
Now in a vigilante move, Anonymous, the world’s largest hacking group, has named the man behind the vile threats in a video. Jezebel adds that he is a 32-year-old former Facebook employee from British Columbia.* As Todd’s supporters set up Facebook pages warning the man to ‘sleep with one eye open’, the move by the influential group sparks concerns over its abilities to create a ‘trial by internet’ – bypassing the justice system and casting guilt.

In a video posted to YouTube by Anonymous, a figure in a Guy Fawkes mask with an auto-tuned voice claims that the group has discovered a connection between the man and Todd. It proceeds to list his personal information, including his date of birth and address.* Vice adds further details and postulates that ‘jailbait’ websites link the two.* The Anonymous figure says:
‘[He] is an abomination to our society, and will be punished.’
The reports claim the man was the mastermind behind Todd’s suffering after he asked her to flash him as they spoke on a web camera. She agreed and he recorded the image of her breasts.

In her own video, which details her treatment on a stack of notecards held up to the camera, Todd says that a year later, the man tracked her down and demanded she put on a show for him or he would expose her.* When she refused, he created a Facebook page with a list of her friends and used her naked chest as the profile photo. The picture quickly spread across the internet and among her classmates. It led to relentless bullying online, she said, and she was diagnosed with depression and started drinking. Eventually, Todd could take the bullying no longer, and took her own life.

Following Anonymous’ announcement, the web moved swiftly, with groups calling for his death and warning him to ‘sleep with one eye open’ cropping up on Facebook.* CKNW reporters have unsuccessfully tried to speak with the man, and neighbors have described his home as ‘a known party house on the weekend with lots of young women coming and going’.
The revelations come weeks after Amanda posted a nearly nine-minute YouTube video telling her side of the story.* In the video, posted September 7, she admitted that she had previously tried to kill herself twice.* She uses a large stack of notecards to tell how the bullying started when she flashed her breasts friends she had met online after purchasing a webcam.

After moving to a different city and school, another instance of bullying occurred after she started a romantic relationship with an older man who had a girlfriend.* Once that relationship soured, she was confronted and beaten up by the man’s girlfriend. She was hit in front of a crowd of screaming people who encouraged her to be left in a ditch.
She revealed that she had previously been hospitalized due to prior suicide attempts.** Amanda does not speak in the video, and her face is not fully shown, but she confirmed her identity with the last notecard which says her name.** One of the final images is a jarring picture of her arm which had been cut repeatedly.
The Vancouver Sun reported that Amanda was a student in Grade 10 at the Coquitlam Basic Alternative Education school. The principal of the school confirmed her death and said that she had become connected with many since she transferred to the school in the middle of last year.* Read more…

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That raises some interesting points about Anonymous' actions... I feel very sorry for the girls family. One question I have though I what the fuck is with a 15 year old having pics of her boobs taken for?

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah what a sad story. As pob wtf is she doing with boob pictures.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
She was asked to flash in webcam. This guy saved it all
These where people she met and thought where her friends as the story was told
It seemed like a mistake alot of kid make these days

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What a fucked up world we live in.
I found this disturbing on so many levels.
The poor child.
I hope that the bastard that did this to this child dies a slow painful death.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
another sad story but she obviously had issues or she wouldn't have been dating an older guy that had a girlfriend or doing the sexual things with her webcam. She was looking for attention and unfortunately found the wrong kind. Many people (male and female) prey on people like this, the internet just makes it easier.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agreed. When I was a teenager I did stupid shit like that more than once. It's part of being a child. This fucking predator used screen shots of a child to try and bribe her to put on a show for him. This guy is a real POS who IMO should be removed from society. Honestly, I beleve he should be tried, convected and sentenced to prison.....let justice be sevrved daily in the showers until he receives the Anal Injected Death sentence.

Just my two cents

She was asked to flash in webcam. This guy saved it all
These where people she met and thought where her friends as the story was told
It seemed like a mistake alot of kid make these days

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There's so many heartless memes out now
Like dudes drinkin bleach saying am I Amanda todd yet ?

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This fucking POS should be thrown to a crowd and torn to pieces. His head placed for all to see.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can't wait till someone finds him. He hasn't been located yet I here

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can't wait till someone finds him. He hasn't been located yet I here

Man I appreciate you posting this. This shit makes me sick.

If something happens to this rat shit bastard Christosteroine and my Texas brothers, I was with you at Buffalo wild wings.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That raises some interesting points about Anonymous' actions... I feel very sorry for the girls family. One question I have though I what the fuck is with a 15 year old having pics of her boobs taken for?

POB unfortunately its the climate weve created for these girls, they are exposed to sexy clothes and encouraged to dress and act like Madonna and Lady Gaga at a young age. If youve got kids all you have to do is watch Glee and youll see the freak show that they are exposed to daily.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB unfortunately its the climate weve created for these girls, they are exposed to sexy clothes and encouraged to dress and act like Madonna and Lady Gaga at a young age. If youve got kids all you have to do is watch Glee and youll see the freak show that they are exposed to daily.

As I've posted to threads about these fucking celebrities lowering the bar and wrecking the young mind. Madonna needs her old skanky ass beat.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sad in so many ways.

That said, I do hope the bastard who tried to extort her has a special place in hell.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was there bro. You never left the table. We were there all night.

Man I appreciate you posting this. This shit makes me sick.

If something happens to this rat shit bastard Christosteroine and my Texas brothers, I was with you at Buffalo wild wings.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Grind, I promised myself Id behave this pm until I saw this shit.

Reaction score
This is seriously disturbing and it makes me lose faith in humanity. This guy should rot in hell for what he did to this poor little girl

New Threads