Test Only

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Like to remind guys Test Only Runs are not for beginners. I have many runs, I still try to run Test Only every other or at most every 2nd Blast.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love my Test only cycle. Strength is up, libido WAY up, gained 20 pounds so far. Lipids look great, blood pressure is 118/63, and hardly no sides at all. Can't beat it.

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Like to remind guys Test Only Runs are not for beginners. I have many runs, I still try to run Test Only every other or at most every 2nd Blast.

i agree 100% . half of the ass hats on the internet running 3-4 compounds at crazy doses could grow on 600 gram of test a week . they try to override poor rest/training/diet with big cycles.

SAD

Reaction score
There is a reason why a lot of elite powerlifters cruise and blast on test only with an oral for a couple of weeks pre-meet. Yeah, some use deca too, but it's generally at a low dose just to help with joints. Ever seen an elite powerlifter that was skinny? I rest my case.

Again CFM, good reminder.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've run four test only cycles and all with great success

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
With a test only cycle when do you start to "feel" it? I've heard up to 4-5 weeks or so? Is that when size and strength start to build?

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
With a test only cycle when do you start to "feel" it? I've heard up to 4-5 weeks or so? Is that when size and strength start to build?

it doesnt matter if its test , nandralone , tren , etc. the esther of the gear is what really determines when it kicks in , test prop kicks in quickly but leaves quickly , test eth or cyp kicks in slower but stays much longer.

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
it doesnt matter if its test , nandralone , tren , etc. the esther of the gear is what really determines when it kicks in , test prop kicks in quickly but leaves quickly , test eth or cyp kicks in slower but stays much longer.

That's what I thought. I'm at the end of the second week running test cyp, 500/week. Can't wait til it kicks in!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Ran 2 this year then added Mast to 3rd and now added Mast and Var.

I keeping telling myself this but really need to stand by it and that is not to run faster ester test and just more TC with Aromasin, pinning a lot get real damn old fast with me although Mast P I'm good with M/W/F as I haven't come off it in a long time and plan to keep it with my Test cruise.

I have ran Deca, NPP and bunk Dbol been doing this now about 5 years and yet to run tren.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What kind of doses

5-700ish for Blast Mode.

We were just talking about cruise and man I feel damn good on this 200. I did 200mgs last Wed and pin again tomorrow. Amazed I went a full week between pins!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ran 2 this year then added Mast to 3rd and now added Mast and Var.

I keeping telling myself this but really need to stand by it and that is not to run faster ester test and just more TC with Aromasin, pinning a lot get real damn old fast with me although Mast P I'm good with M/W/F as I haven't come off it in a long time and plan to keep it with my Test cruise.

I have ran Deca, NPP and bunk Dbol been doing this now about 5 years and yet to run tren.

Was the bunk dbol as of lately?

How many mgs Mast?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i agree. tes is king. the single best thing we can run.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good thread. Been a while for me for a test only 'blast' - this has me thinking to give it a go.

Reaction score
Yeah,i think i will try in the future a test only cycle at maybe 750mg per week.

Reaction score
I love test cycles. It's one of those compounds, if properly dosed, it will work magic even at 250 mgs a week.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What AI do you guys like on a test only run? I'm planning on aromasin but always looking for advice.

New Threads