Shorts vs Longs

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Running long esters and half-life build up allows me to use the same mls over the course of the run. Sure I've bumped mgs up on longs, but not like I do running shorts

When I comes to shorts I find syringe mixing (adding mostly) week to week as the esters fall off faster and the need for more mgs is require over time as the body adjusts to the dose.

If you're running shorts and feeling flat bump a line or two. You can alwyas level it out fast unlike running a C or E which takes 10 days to 2 weeks to go up or down.

None of this is etched in stone and must be toyed with per the individual. Also: no two runs have ever been alike for me. Don't expect to find some set mgs and them work the same twice.....it's not going to happen.

CFM

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also to be noted, shorter esters give you more test per ml....I believe it's around 15% more test in test p as compared to test c, the longer esters take up more weight (obviously)

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of longer esters when cruising, and usually keep them in my cycle on a once-a-week basis, along with a short ester EOD. That way when I come off cycle I still have plenty of long-estered testosterone in my system so I don't feel the same "fall off" that I would if I had just used short esters on cycle.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pinning E once a week is working fine.

anewguy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey CFM (PFM???) - what do you think about sust in relation to all of this? I have a buddy that is dead set on getting some, I was under the impression that it has mostly been used for TRT.

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Running long esters and half-life build up allows me to use the same mls over the course of the run. Sure I've bumped mgs up on longs, but not like I do running shorts

When I comes to shorts I find syringe mixing (adding mostly) week to week as the esters fall off faster and the need for more mgs is require over time as the body adjusts to the dose.

If you're running shorts and feeling flat bump a line or two. You can alwyas level it out fast unlike running a C or E which takes 10 days to 2 weeks to go up or down.

None of this is etched in stone and must be toyed with per the individual. Also: no two runs have ever been alike for me. Don't expect to find some set mgs and them work the same twice.....it's not going to happen.

CFM

Sorry bro, I read this 5 or 6 times and I can't figure out what you are saying.

I'm a little slow sometimes.

HDH

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of longer esters when cruising, and usually keep them in my cycle on a once-a-week basis, along with a short ester EOD. That way when I come off cycle I still have plenty of long-estered testosterone in my system so I don't feel the same "fall off" that I would if I had just used short esters on cycle.

Same here, I never come off my cruise dosage just add to it.

Times Roman

Reaction score

CFM

Mate,

I'm sorry. I've read this several times, and it is difficult to follow. I think you are suggesting that if you are not getting the gains you like, to bump up your dose until you are happy with how you feel? And I think you are saying it is easier to do this with short esthers than longer esthers?

If this is what you are saying, then I will have to respectfully disagree, at least with how I run MY protocols. I plan my protocol out ahead of time. Experience tells me what to expect with what dose. So I make a plan and i stick to my plan. If I am not getting the results I expect, the first place i look is my diet. Am i eating enough carbs pre workout? Am I getting enough protein during the day? Are my macros dialed in, and am I hitting my daily macros? Am i getting enough sleep at night? Am i going to the gym at the right time? Are there any other external factors in my life that will interfere with my routines and my gains?

You need to remember that AAS really are drugs, that will impose side effects, and these drugs need to be respected. We do aas so often that I think some of us forget, from time to time, that it is better to use the least amount of aas to get the desired effect, AND to minimize the risk of sides.

Respectfully,
---Roman

New Threads