Speaking of Role Models

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

The father later said he was walking like that because he had sore ribs.

When I saw this I couldnt sleep from being pissed and Im natty now. I may just go to Canton, OH and fuck this bastard up. Ill start with his ribs.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jesus man.

And our great fucking legal systems protects these fucking fucks.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some people have a condition in their head that makes them actually feel enjoyment from others peoples pain. I figure it can be knocked out of them though.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will bet a hundred dollar bill that if someone were to confront that motherfucker he would have a thousand excuses or explanations and deny that he was making fun of that little girl. Real tough guy making fun of shit in front of a bunch of kids until someone calls him out, then plays stupid. That girls dad should get to take a few free shots while the cops hold the douchebag up. Thats how it would have gone down in my hometown when I was younger. Things sure have changed. Thats what the FUCKs wrong with society now. Nobody is held accountable for being a shitass.

curls

Reaction score
I would smash his kneecaps so he would walk like that! Shit pisses me off

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thats the kind of shit that will flip the switch when you see it.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I bet his two front teeth down his throat would straighten that walk right the fuck up.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I honestly don't know if I could control myself if I were to witness something like this! I'm quite positive I would lose it if it were my family and beat the ever fucking shit out of that putz and smack his stupid kid!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Poor girl and her family.

People are so cruel

Shame, makes you wanna choke those people out.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How much of a dick do you have to be to make fun of that little girl? Mother fucker if that fuck did that to my daughter he'd be in a world of hurt.

Oh yea, I'd make sure his dick of a kid was watching.

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if it was my daughter he would be telling the truth , i can guarantee his ribs would be very sore.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lets form a possi and go get the somebitch, when we're done he will be dragging a foot!>:)

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great, now i'm pissed off.

Thanks for bringing this up. Didn't here about it on the news.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
makeing fun of people is fine under most circumstances....they're wearing skinny jeans, saggy pants......whatever, but something like this i just can't deal with. if i had ever seen anything remotly close to this you can bet your sweet little tight muscle asses that i'd be on the 6 o'clock news!

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
makeing fun of people is fine under most circumstances....they're wearing skinny jeans, saggy pants......whatever, but something like this i just can't deal with. if i had ever seen anything remotly close to this you can bet your sweet little tight muscle asses that i'd be on the 6 o'clock news!

We'd both make the news: two men fighting over who was going to kick dumbass scumbag's ass!

New Threads