clomid question!

Reaction score
Ok well I decided I am going to do test and dbol but I don't know when because I can not get dbol. My gf wants to have a baby before I re enlist. I am totally game. I asked earlier if I can get her knocked up on my cycle, I was advised that clomid would help. Well since I will not start my cycle until I get me some dbol I want to focus on baby making. So my question is will my chances be greater to have a baby using clomid even if i am not on gear?

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I doubt that it would make your chances greater. Why would you want to run Clomid if your not using it for PCT.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes it would increase your sperm count clomid stimulates fsh which is responsible for sperm production. So clomid will help increase your sperm count but in the big picture it doesn't increase your chances a whole lot. I used clomid off cycle while trying to get my wife prego....i used it for 4 months and nothin....3 months after stopping it she was prego....so moral of the story, it won't hurt to try it but don't depend on it

Reaction score
Thank you cobra...I mean I'm not planning on the clomid I rather work on making a child lol..I just wanted to know if it would work.I will save my clomid for when I run my cycle.

Reaction score
I am not going to run clomid without having run something. I was just wondering? Thanks beasto

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It is harmless to use clomid off cycle. Just wanted to point that out

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes absulutly brother. I got a girl prego on the pill on clomid.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As cobra pointed out, it's perfectly fine to run clomid off cycle, it's prescribed off label to help with male hypogonadism.

Reaction score
Ok thank you for all the info guys..now I also would like to know if gear affects a child during conception if I'm on a cycle?

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No, nothing guy takes will affect baby, unless you are microwaving your balls lol...only thing that will affect baby is what mother takes.