Winter Bulk: Deca versus Tren

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have had great success with Tren in a caloric deficit for recomp. Sides were a drag (night sweats, insomnia) but results undeniable.

Am considering switching up to Deca / Test for my winter bulk. Would be my first run with Deca

Alt. #2 is a good old school style 'Test Only' blast (props to Crazy F'in Mike for reminding me that this still works, even with vets)

Alt. #3 would be combining NPP with Test. As I tend to prefer long esters / less pinning, I'd need to run this something like the following:

Tues: pin Test C / NPP
Thurs: pin NPP
Sat: pin Test C / NPP

Looking for experiences and feedback.

Cheers,

- Savage

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if it's a bulk then nothing beats the good ol fashion Test/Deca.....maybe with a dbol kicker. Mmmmmmm....tasty!!

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Test/Decca or npp.. never used tren but dnt sound fun.. thought most used as cutter also..

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren can be a good bulkier if nutrition is right and test is ran a bit higher than tren. Say a 600/400 split or 600/500. That's a nice lean bulk cycle there. The deca dbol test bulk can put on some water and good size. When I bulk I'm not afraid to put on some fat. That's why in feb we cut that shit up before I slip into my leopard skin bikini briefs. Lol

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test NPP dbol is my winter cycle in like 2 months. So I like that idea

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For those running NPP, you also running TPP or are you combining esters (eg. Test C or E)?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren can be a good bulkier if nutrition is right and test is ran a bit higher than tren. Say a 600/400 split or 600/500. That's a nice lean bulk cycle there. The deca dbol test bulk can put on some water and good size. When I bulk I'm not afraid to put on some fat. That's why in feb we cut that shit up before I slip into my leopard skin bikini briefs. Lol

Interesting idea on running Test > Tren for bulk. Tren sides have been kicking my #ss, hence my interest in Deca but perhaps with Test > Tren sides are less prevalent?

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes people all have their opinions on tren higher or test higher. Realistically it's what's best for you. But with test being a bit higher you will still get the effects of the test and some of the lean muscle gain from tren. Get some had a good write up on this.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Sounds interesting but I just hear bout tren sides cough sweats etc I dnt want tht.. lol but this could or could not b could with test prop??

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't FEAR Tren. If your new to it I would say pin Tren Ace everyday at 50mg to help ward off sides. Do NOT get ahead of yourself and make the mistake I did and try out Tren E(Listened to a buddy that thought he knew what he was talking about). A lot of fellas don't like the pinning everyday, but this is exactly how I was introduced to Tren and have had little to no side with it at all when I run it. Honestly only side I really get is the Trensomnia at the beginning which fades away.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If it were me I would bulk with Decca and cut/recomp with tren but then again diet and training is what controls ur success. So my ass would Go with npp or Decca :p

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nandrolone for bulking. I'd check my RBC's if you just finished a Tren run before starting another 19-nor.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
def check blood...all my levels wherer high, i just finished a tren run

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm running a tren/ test cycle this winter

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Yea I'm not to excited bout ed pinning doing eod now and kinda sux.. anyone do tren ace eod Mayb mix it with prop to get lil extra boost..

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nandrolone for bulking. I'd check my RBC's if you just finished a Tren run before starting another 19-nor.

Def bloodwork will be done before said bulk, good call there.

Am leaning towards Deca. Thoughts on a good first blast dose? (Test / Deca)

Cheers!

- Savage

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm on a happy cycle right now of Test C/gram/week and Deca about 700 or 800mg/week. Feeling nice and full...strong too.

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if it's a bulk then nothing beats the good ol fashion Test/Deca.....maybe with a dbol kicker. Mmmmmmm....tasty!!

agreed ,if you cant grow on test / deca / dbol you need a new hobby lol.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm on a happy cycle right now of Test C/gram/week and Deca about 700 or 800mg/week. Feeling nice and full...strong too.

Am thinking I'd run a bit lower but the ratio (Test to Deca) is helpful :)

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've read the lowest eft dose of Deca for bulking (versus join pain) is 500 Mg. This however would have me running Test at appx. 800 Mg per week (a big cycle for me).

Any experiences running Deca at these levels or lower?