Mixing Injections

Oenomaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've read you can mix oil with oil but not oil with water. I've even read you can mix oil & water. Would like to hear from some of the vets here. What they think about mixing injections & if anyone has any good or bad experiences from it.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't like the idea of oil and water.

I mix oils plenty tho.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
have mixed oils without any issues. But wouldnt mix oil and water based.

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't see much of a problem-I've done it tons of times. Vitamin b12 is water based,which I have used in the same barrel as my oils,and have used it to cut the pain of shorter esters. Just be careful when applying pressure,water goes through a needle much easier than oil.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've done oil and water (t400 and winny) works great, but as aforementioned, watch injection speed.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad someone asked this... Never even thought about that

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't like the idea of oil and water.

I mix oils plenty tho.

^^^^^^^^^^ This^^^^^^^^

I had a knot for a fucking month once in my quad when I mixed Test Suspension (water) with tren a in oil.... that never happened from either of those compounds separately.

I now just pin twice (and in different locations).
Vette

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
I did test and winny and couldn't sit for a wk.. f tht idea again ever..

Oenomaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
aNyone use the same needle to draw from multiple vials, or is it a good idea to switch?

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
aNyone use the same needle to draw from multiple vials, or is it a good idea to switch?

It would be a lot better for you if you used a superate needle to draw,and a unused one to inject your self. Reason being that the needle will get dull after going through just one rubber stopper, none the less multiple. Your injections sites will thank you in the long run!

G

Georgia

Oil and water do not dissolve into each other. They are separated even when together. You can suspend the oil in the water but that's it. There is no harm in doing so. Your body should absorb them fine.

As far as the knot goes I could see that as being the water based chemicals were absorbed first while the oil based was absorbed slower

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oil and oil yes. However I would try and make sure it's the same carrier oil. Like mct and mct.. gso and gso.. eo and eo

New Threads