Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,021
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    caber vs prami???

    Have never used compounds which required either caber/prami for prolactin/prog sides, but would like to know opinions and recommendations and experiences re these compounds if one were to run deca or tren.

    Which is preferred and why? Differences in action or effectiveness? Proper doses?

    I have also read that if you run a 19 nor at reasonable doses, you might not even require caber/prami. True? if so, what are the best warning signs to begin using caber/prami if you dont take them with the 19 nor from the beginning?

  2. #2
    Senior Moderator NbleSavage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10,972
    Thanks
    19,277
    Thanked 9,828 Times in 4,908 Posts

    Re: caber vs prami???

    I would definitely have one or the other on-hand when running Tren. Prolatcin gyno, nipple sensitivity, hair loss, loss of libido - all can point to high prolactin.

    Prami worked well for me to keep prolactin in-check. Recently started caber (in the last month) and already prefer it to prami (bonus sexy-time sides in the form of reduced refractory period )

    ManPower has both available.

    Peace,

    - Savage

  3. #3
    Elite 63Vette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,256
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 28 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: caber vs prami???

    Originally Posted by NbleSavage View Post
    I would definitely have one or the other on-hand when running Tren. Prolatcin gyno, nipple sensitivity, hair loss, loss of libido - all can point to high prolactin.

    Prami worked well for me to keep prolactin in-check. Recently started caber (in the last month) and already prefer it to prami (bonus sexy-time sides in the form of reduced refractory period )

    ManPower has both available.

    Peace,

    - Savage
    I told you! lol add some Mast or Proviron and see what happens lol...

    And Piro, both work well but I like Cabergoline bro. It makes you feel good (dopamine agonist) and in tests some guys were able to ejaculate multiple times within a few minutes - back to back to back... do NOT over use it though take .5mg 2x wk ....

    'Nuff Said,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

  4. #4
    Elite Hollywood72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    706
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 18 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: caber vs prami???

    So even with unwanted sides caber is only .5 twice a week?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,021
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Re: caber vs prami???

    Originally Posted by 63Vette View Post
    I told you! lol add some Mast or Proviron and see what happens lol...

    And Piro, both work well but I like Cabergoline bro. It makes you feel good (dopamine agonist) and in tests some guys were able to ejaculate multiple times within a few minutes - back to back to back... do NOT over use it though take .5mg 2x wk ....

    'Nuff Said,
    Vette
    Damn, wasnt even aware of that benefit. Suprised everyones not ODing on the stuff...lol

  6. #6
    Senior Member Braw16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    330
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: caber vs prami???

    I'm using caber now at .5 twice a week. I'm using tren e that's why I'm doing it and it is working great for me. This is the first time I have used it and I will use it from now on.

  7. #7
    Elite LeanHerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,426
    Thanks
    1,337
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

    Re: caber vs prami???

    Yeah caber is great mixed with mast

  8. #8
    Senior Member Four1Thr33's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    2,122
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 53 Times in 38 Posts

    Re: caber vs prami???

    I used prami whole cycle an after reading all this great sex caber talk I think I'm making the Change
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

  9. #9
    Elite DF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,379
    Thanks
    4,923
    Thanked 3,330 Times in 1,789 Posts

    Re: caber vs prami???

    Prami can make you sick as a dog.....fyi. I'll never use it again after puking my guts out.

  10. #10
    Senior Moderator NbleSavage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10,972
    Thanks
    19,277
    Thanked 9,828 Times in 4,908 Posts

    Re: caber vs prami???

    Originally Posted by Dfeaton View Post
    Prami can make you sick as a dog.....fyi. I'll never use it again after puking my guts out.
    ^^^ THIS ^^^. Got the occasional bout of nausea, also just left me feeling generally malaised. Caber makes me wanna hump the fireplace.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: caber vs prami???

    My vote goes to caber. I'm running 660mg a week of tren with 350 prop and found that i needed more than .5mg twice a week to keep the sides at bay. I use .5mg eod and it seems to be doing the job.

  12. #12
    Elite gymrat827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    shy town
    Posts
    6,762
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts

    Re: caber vs prami???

    prami sux. caber all day

  13. #13
    Elite Christosterone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,026
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts

    Re: caber vs prami???

    Go caber, .5 twice a week

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,021
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Re: caber vs prami???

    Hmmm...not even close...caber all the way

  15. #15
    Elite RowdyBrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,116
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 79 Times in 64 Posts

    Re: caber vs prami???

    Using manpower caber with my Tren cycle and it is fantastic.

  16. #16
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 728 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: caber vs prami???

    IMO there is no comparing Caber to Prami. Caber is sweet, has other nice benefits and great prolactin control. Prami is mean and nasty and many guys cannot tolerate enough to actually work for their prolactin sides.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  17. #17
    Senior Member ripped_one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    192
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: caber vs prami???

    Originally Posted by Crazy F Oldbastard View Post
    IMO there is no comparing Caber to Prami. Caber is sweet, has other nice benefits and great prolactin control. Prami is mean and nasty and many guys cannot tolerate enough to actually work for their prolactin sides.
    I'm one of the guys that can't handle prami. Haven't tried caber but based on this recommendation I am for sure going to go this route.

    Anyone need some prami?? Lol. I'm not going to use it.

  18. #18
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 728 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: caber vs prami???

    Originally Posted by ripped_one View Post
    I'm one of the guys that can't handle prami. Haven't tried caber but based on this recommendation I am for sure going to go this route.

    Anyone need some prami?? Lol. I'm not going to use it.
    Caber is like candy and Prami like vinegar.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Similar Threads

  1. Caber vs. Prami
    By jSalud in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-22-2014, 10:16 AM
  2. Caber and Prami drawbacks
    By Joliver in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-02-2014, 07:09 PM
  3. Prami vs Caber
    By Cyborg in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-24-2013, 01:27 AM
  4. Switching from Prami to Caber for Prolacting Mgmt - thoughts on dosing?
    By NbleSavage in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 07:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •