Melanotan II

G

Georgia

I am looking to pick up some of this. I used to have it down back when that blonde chick was over at Ology and she posted a thread about her progress.

Does anyone have a dosage guide that they went by?

How many weeks and at how many mgs per day/per week?

What size needle?

Any recommended labs?

Am I gay?

PoB loves me?

^^^ Just some questions that I may or may not need answered

27297332.jpg

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Start at like 250mcg or less. It will prolly make you nauseous. Work up to 500mcg until you reach desired brownness. After that use 250-500mcg 1-2x a week before you tan. Btw, I would cover your face and man bits when you tan. They like to get a bit extra brown. I used great whites with good success. Can't comment on others. Ergopep usually has great prices.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you guys sure it's not MCG's instead of MG's?

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I run it at 50mcg eod. If you want you can front load it at 75-100 eod. Bro, that shit works big time. I had to back down to 50mcg/wk at the end of the summer because I was so damn dark. I swear I had a chick come up to me at the gym and say "don't be upset with me for asking but what country/nationality are you?".

Any moles or freckles will turn jet black. It is a VERY even tan and (I have olive skin) a beautiful color. Like Azog said you get a little nausea when you pin so must people pin right before bed (slin pin, subq).

I only run it spring and summer because I get too damn dark on it lol

By the way, it is also used to treat ED ;-) lol just a bonus...

Respect,
Vette

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yah forgot that, since pins subq! And it is definitely measured in mcg not mg! Sorry, I'll edit my post.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All good bro. You'll be sick as shit with a rock hard dick pinning mg's of that stuff.

G

Georgia

So 50mcg EOD and how often do I tan? Why size needle? I want to have some color during the winter time. Only costs $10 for unlimited tanning at my gym so I will be awesome hot

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Regular slin pin I think 29g. Bro 50mcg eod? Thats not enough imo. I was pinning 250mcg ed for a wk as a loading phase then you can lower it to EOD.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya I was taking way more then that too. My maintance was 1mg a week after loading

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
Taking it now and am loving it, makes my dick hard 24/7 too, but now that my girl is around all the time its not a bother. This is some nice shit....got mine from osta-gain

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't need a gram a week though. I get crispy as fuck at 250mcg 2x weekly for maintenance. But I'm Greek, all depends on your natural skin tone, I'm sure. I also try not to tan more than 15 min 2x weekly. More and I get real brown and less golden lookin.

Live2Train

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do you guys store this shit in the fridge between uses? I'm thinking about giving it a go as well for a nice winter tan. My summer tan is almost completely gone and I hate being pale. I found some at my current AI/PCT supplier and figured I would post a link here. It's fairly cheap here:
http://www.purity-solutions.net/melanotan-2.html

I have used their products for years, so I would assume the Melanotan II is good just like everything else.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes stored in fridge. And I'm type one Irish skin so ya having a tan for the first time in my life was amazing and confusing to everyone lol

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Live.... That's not cheap brother. I got my 5 pack for 85$ I think from labpe.com

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What do you reconstitute it with, bac water? So a 10 mg vial would last a decent amount of time?

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Does this product yield results without tanning or do you have to tan to see results?

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What do you reconstitute it with, bac water? So a 10 mg vial would last a decent amount of time?

We use sterile water bro.

And to the poster that didn't think 50mcg eod was enough.... bro, I had to back off that shit even at 50 mcg eod. I was looking seriously fucking black. I am half Italian and Half French and I spent the summer in Vegas and at The beach and never burned once.

The bottom half of my dick was black.
Every mole I had was BLACK, my face was so dark people starred at me.
The lines in my palms turned extremely dark.

I have no idea what doses you guys used but for me 50mcg eod was too much after about two weeks of taking it and tanning. I used both MP and EP and found the MP to be stronger.

Oh, and after stopping it was about five weeks before I got back to my base.

Vette

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do you guys store this shit in the fridge between uses? I'm thinking about giving it a go as well for a nice winter tan. My summer tan is almost completely gone and I hate being pale. I found some at my current AI/PCT supplier and figured I would post a link here. It's fairly cheap here:
http://www.purity-solutions.net/melanotan-2.html

I have used their products for years, so I would assume the Melanotan II is good just like everything else.

We store it in the fridge but we do not store it in the fridge once reconstituted. Might help if it's just you but it's good at room temp for 10-12 days if I recall and between Mrs. Vette and I we use a vial every two weeks when I am on it too. She shoots it at night after it has been reconstituted for up to a month and says it works fine.

View attachment 367

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wait what? That sounds backward

It's not stored in fridge untill it's reconstituted

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wait what? That sounds backward

It's not stored in fridge untill it's reconstituted

x2x

while still powder its ok anywhere. once re-conned its need to be fridge.

New Threads