Thread: Blood tests

Thanks

Blood tests

Next inject will be week five, so its time to get bloods.

I am running 1000 primo, 250 Test e, 50 Var all per week. I am also on GW (should be interesting to see its effects on the cholesterol) I am also doing half my dosage of multivitamins (I eat clean) 5 fish oil tabs, Liver Aid x 2, 80mgs Asprin, and regular intake of alcohol in large quantities. What would everyone suggest I test for? Its really expensive to test for bloods in Hong Kong - can cost up to US$500 especially if you ad E2 and Test

I already have a list, just wanted to see if whats on my list concurs with yours.

However bad my liver might be - I will post my results for you all to see when I get em. (incidentally all my gear is from the new unpopular source - I am not going to name names)

Thanks

Re: Blood tests

bump.......

Elite
    Thanks

damn you're drinking that much while on var? you know you could be doing a lot of damage to your liver, drinking on orals, right? also most liver aids don't do shit there's only few decent ones and you probably have to get your own blood tests done and see for yourself to see if it's helping you or not. i mean i'm no saint, i used to have a drinking problem but, now i drink maybe 3 or 4 a week but, not in one day like i'll have one drink before i go to sleep. it still doesn't feel right to me, i was considering to go on antabuse recently lol (that medicine you take that if you drink any alcohol on it that it makes you vomit) but, decided against it because it might have a side effect from the aas.

anyway you may already know all that which is the reason you brought up liver values so, to answer your question this is normally what I pay attention to on my tests:

RBC
    Hematocrit
    BUN
    Creatinine
    BUN/Creatinine Ratio
    Sodium
    AST
    ALT
    Testosterone
    Estradiol

I haven't had lipids tested recently last time they were fine but, will after my blast. when I'm just trying to see where my E2 is at, I will just get the basic test done that includes all those above that I mentioned.

Thanks

THank you username1. Yes, I know I shouldnt drink on orals. I tend to on weekends now. When off orals, I do drink a lot on daily. Perhaps this bloodtest will be a wake up call. The liver can take a bashing and recover, so maybe another blood test 6-10 weeks from this one. Anyway I'll try and keep everyone posted, and if there are any lessons to be learnt - maybe I can be that example.

Thanks

life extension foundation offers relatively inexpensive blood panels. draw blood locally, the clinic will ship off the samples, an you will get your results quickly. membership reduces the costs further. the panels are comprehensive, and covers all the basics you are thinking about.

http://www.lef.org/Vitamins-Suppleme...lood%20testing

Thanks

Thanks, but I am in hong kong