Need Advice and Suggestions

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok I have been off cycle since mid August almost 3 mo. I was on cycle 500mg test cyp per wk for 12 weeks then I did 3 weeks 100 test prop eod followed up by 5000 iu blast hcg then pct protocol

I feel great my workouts are good libido is good I feel 100% normal. Don't get it twisted I was a lot stronger and horny on cycle but wtf who isn't .

Anyway I was going to jump on a cycle but I got talked off the ledge for the fact that I have a honeymoon coming up in Feb. I want to run a multi compound cycle and I dont know how my body will react to the come off and if I start now that will put me coming off right b4 my trip which could spell disaster for me

So Just so happens I had a follow up appt with my doc to check my cholesterol and what not but since it had been about 3 mo I had the nurse add free and total test to the panel just to see where I am at.

305 but you will see all of that below. Now my doc says that is boarder line low T He says he would like to see me at 5 to 600 for my age 31. I would also like that and he is not opposed to trt I am not either considering I am done having kids and love to pin. He was talking about a gel though So question 1 how do I transition him into vials? He also said that my insurance wont cover trt until I am below 300 but I am sure we can manage that I will do the leg work there to figure out that

So here is the results I feel normal so maybe 305 is my normal range?? and I really would like some advise as to how to raise my test with out going on cycle if there is any safe way to do so I hear hcg will stop your nattie production I may as well cycle in that case right? I have also heard clomid does maybe?

any suggestions are much appreciated

doc1022x2.jpg

doc1022.jpg

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jacked Lipids, do you know what they were prior to cycle?

SHGB doesnt show range, but isn't marked as low?

Test is low and might not be recovering well?

What does Doc say about your blood sugar (glucose)?

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jacked Lipids, do you know what they were prior to cycle?

SHGB doesnt show range, but isn't marked as low?

Test is low and might not be recovering well?

What does Doc say about your blood sugar (glucose)?

Lipids were fucked a year ago 273 calc 12hdl i was abusing winni tabs didnt realize the damage it was doing so I stopped and found hockey on ology he put me on to GW and the rest is history

He is happy about everything except my test glucose is norm range so are lipids see 8 mo ago when I went to him with my problem I was 260 35%bf with jacked up everything so he is looking at this as a major improvement im 220 13% right now

what do you think bro keep working nattie I mean I feel great but im not gonna lie that 300 leaves me wanting a bit more off cycle it may fuck with my head a little

ripped_one

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the range of free test is but 39 is good if its ng/dl. My total test was 900s and free test was 20 something prior to the cycle I'm on now. I'm 30 so basically same age as you.

Are you taking any other supplements? What was your test before the cycle?

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the range of free test is but 39 is good if its ng/dl. My total test was 900s and free test was 20 something prior to the cycle I'm on now. I'm 30 so basically same age as you.

Are you taking any other supplements? What was your test before the cycle?

I wish I took a base line but I dont know what it was prior to cycle. I just think my nattie test is low I feel normal now I felt amazing on cycle now its just like I was before the cycle except I have more muscle and I am stronger then before cycle. I dont have the edge that I had before but that was to be expected

I am using the normal supps fish oil bcaas protein etc. no stims or other harsh chems

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I were you, I'd tell him to give me some time to think about it. Give it three months. Before the appt in three months, run a dbol only cycle and don't PCT. Walk in and ask to double check the numbers. You'll be in the garbage.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I were you, I'd tell him to give me some time to think about it. Give it three months. Before the appt in three months, run a dbol only cycle and don't PCT. Walk in and ask to double check the numbers. You'll be in the garbage.

Yep that was my plan sort of he wants to follow up in 6 mo with labs he wants to check other shit that goes along with low T he was not specific what else but He seemed very open to trt. Isnt there a Gel out there or something like that? that you can crash your test with that would safer then d bol only cycle ?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yep that was my plan sort of he wants to follow up in 6 mo with labs he wants to check other shit that goes along with low T he was not specific what else but He seemed very open to trt. Isnt there a Gel out there or something like that? that you can crash your test with that would safer then d bol only cycle ?

A dbol only cycle isn't dangerous when the goal is to get a script for TRT.

One thing I would say though is you should try and get your test bumped up with HCG and clomid before making a lifelong commitment to TRT. Just my opinion though brother, I'm not judging as I'm cruising on test.

New Threads