Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 729 Times in 348 Posts

    Obama: I am going to........

    4 years of his zero results, empty promises, growing food stamps recipients from 32,000,000 to 46,000,000. Setting an example of rappers in the White House and promoting the lazy crybaby and generational baby makers living off the system by spitting out kids for a living is what Obama sends in his message.

    I can get, me, me, me is all I hear from Obama supporters. Ask about their children's children and they have nothing to say, they don't care about anything but what they can get RIGHT NOW.

    Something I've noticed: I can spot a Obama bumper sticker for a mile, I've hundreds of the Obama bumper stickers, I've seen one on a American car. Obama is Pro American Auto's? Well his me, me, me supporters care nothing about America, just about themselves, they don't even buy American Cars.

    We have 4 American Vehicles in this household.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  2. #2
    Elite Christosterone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,031
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: Obama: I am going to........

    He took away my subsidized student loans to pay for Obama phones
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only

  3. #3
    Elite gymrat827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    shy town
    Posts
    6,768
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked 1,805 Times in 1,268 Posts

    Re: Obama: I am going to........

    this will not get out of hand. bashing or discussion.

    stay cool guys

  4. #4
    Elite grind4it's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    who cares
    Posts
    1,637
    Thanks
    589
    Thanked 307 Times in 196 Posts

    Re: Obama: I am going to........

    I love how he keeps making reference to his GM turn around. The fact is the GM is the largest car manufacturer because they sell a shit load of Buicks in China.
    He's the bitch; those cars a built at the GM plant in China. How's that for creating jobs? Looks like we created a shit load of jobs in China.
    Obama talks a good game but when you drill down the details he's nothing but an empty suit.

    Just My two cents

  5. #5
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 729 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: Obama: I am going to........

    Originally Posted by Christosterone View Post
    He took away my subsidized student loans to pay for Obama phones
    He signs an Executive Order for African American to receive more funding for school. So that's just you being white and getting screwed for being white.

    Just the facts.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  6. #6
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 729 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: Obama: I am going to........

    Originally Posted by grind4it View Post
    I love how he keeps making reference to his GM turn around. The fact is the GM is the largest car manufacturer because they sell a shit load of Buicks in China.
    He's the bitch; those cars a built at the GM plant in China. How's that for creating jobs? Looks like we created a shit load of jobs in China.
    Obama talks a good game but when you drill down the details he's nothing but an empty suit.

    Just My two cents
    Yes indeed he talks real good shit. End of day it's just typical __________ jive and BS.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  7. #7
    Elite. Flyingdragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    McLeod and Desert Inn
    Posts
    3,752
    Thanks
    776
    Thanked 4,049 Times in 1,800 Posts

    Re: Obama: I am going to........

    Cars built in China still need parts made in the US, so yes jobs are created or a better way of saying it is no jobs are lost in the US when GM builds a plant in China....In addition the shareholders of GM are mostly US citizens who benefit by those cars sold in China when the stock price increases. On the surface one could mistakenly say its bad for any US Corp to build overseas, but u have to look at it layer by layer to see the true benefits....


    Originally Posted by grind4it View Post
    I love how he keeps making reference to his GM turn around. The fact is the GM is the largest car manufacturer because they sell a shit load of Buicks in China.
    He's the bitch; those cars a built at the GM plant in China. How's that for creating jobs? Looks like we created a shit load of jobs in China.
    Obama talks a good game but when you drill down the details he's nothing but an empty suit.

    Just My two cents

  8. #8
    Senior Member sfstud33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    America
    Posts
    757
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Obama: I am going to........

    I watch the facebook comments of my friends and i find there are two types of people.

    The first type are so emotionally tied into their candidate choice that they are not looking at policy and results. You cant reason with those people. I saw one comment on facebook last night how the only people supporting Mitt Romney were racists who didn't want to vote black. When you see that kind of drivel you need to realize that persons mind is closed to meaningful dicussions.

    The second type are more pragmatic and are looking for the results. As our lives progress, we expect to see our retirement accounts grow, more money in the bank, pay off our houses - that is the American way. If you are ahead then vote for the President, but if you are not ahead, then don't listen to the fearmongering of the incumbants, instead try to judge based on who is going to get more jobs created in this country.

    I think Romney is worth a shot. What i like is that he's already successful. He doesn't need this. He is choosing this because he feels the current state of the nation is 'not optimal'.

    Two weeks to go. I cant wait to see the results of this election.
    Powered by food, raw ambition, and an awesome woman.

  9. #9
    Senior Member corvettels3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    397
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 22 Times in 17 Posts

    Re: Obama: I am going to........

    Here we go again. Keep your ****ing opinions to yourself. Nobody gives a shit about your politics. Just go vote and shut the **** up..

  10. #10
    Fallen Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,072
    Thanks
    9,207
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,233 Posts

    Re: Obama: I am going to........

    Originally Posted by corvettels3 View Post
    Here we go again. Keep your ****ing opinions to yourself. Nobody gives a shit about your politics. Just go vote and shut the **** up..
    well, this in a way because Rep. will vote Rep. and Dem. will vote Dem. no one is going to change anyone's mind...and if you ask who won the debate last night...well, that depends on who you ask...it's always this way and will continue to be this way..so much less stress if people just vote and move on.
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

  11. #11
    Elite StoliFTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,327
    Thanks
    644
    Thanked 389 Times in 275 Posts

    Re: Obama: I am going to........

    Originally Posted by corvettels3 View Post
    Here we go again. Keep your ****ing opinions to yourself. Nobody gives a shit about your politics. Just go vote and shut the **** up..
    Agreed !

  12. #12
    Elite grind4it's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    who cares
    Posts
    1,637
    Thanks
    589
    Thanked 307 Times in 196 Posts

    Re: Obama: I am going to........

    Brother I disagree. The parts for the cars built in China are not built in the US. There is a 100% tariff on cars and parts that are imported into china (this is yet another example of our upside down trade relationship with China). The parts used to build the Chinese cars are built in china. With very few exceptions.

    In regards to the shareholders; you are correct. If we are all willing to look at this in that regard then why did we bailout GM? We should have let them fail. This failure would have resulted in a market shift from GM to other brands. its not like people would have stopped buying cars if GM went under. After all Hyundai, Toyota and most of the other car manufactures have plants here in the US and are also traded on the NYSE. In this senerio not only would the shareholders have benifted; but the tax payers (us) would have not been forced to finance a shitty business model.
    Just sayin

    Originally Posted by Flyingdragon View Post
    Cars built in China still need parts made in the US, so yes jobs are created or a better way of saying it is no jobs are lost in the US when GM builds a plant in China....In addition the shareholders of GM are mostly US citizens who benefit by those cars sold in China when the stock price increases. On the surface one could mistakenly say its bad for any US Corp to build overseas, but u have to look at it layer by layer to see the true benefits....

  13. #13
    Senior Member sfstud33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    America
    Posts
    757
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Obama: I am going to........

    You see, i think that Iron sharpens Iron - that it is better to discuss policies and their impact on society. When it comes to fiscal issues and running the country, regardless of party (blue dog dems are cool) if you can balance the budget then you are taking us all in the right direction.

    What i love about America is that we can talk about these issues - there are alot of other countries in the world where the decision on who you vote for is made for you.
    Powered by food, raw ambition, and an awesome woman.

  14. #14
    Elite DJ21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    429
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts

    Re: Obama: I am going to........

    Originally Posted by sfstud33 View Post
    What i love about America is that we can talk about these issues - there are alot of other countries in the world where the decision on who you vote for is made for you.
    Ya but depending on who wins this election, that could change for America.

    Originally Posted by corvettels3 View Post
    Here we go again. Keep your ****ing opinions to yourself. Nobody gives a shit about your politics. Just go vote and shut the **** up..
    I'm at that point. I feel after everything, no point in telling people my opinion. Pretty tired of getting into the same discussions with the same close minded people...I did my part, I voted. Now it's up to America. That is, if the votes are properly counted since they will be counted out of country, not in U.S.
    Numero Uno

Similar Threads

  1. Obama Care? No He Doesnt.
    By BigGameHunter in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-25-2013, 12:36 PM
  2. Sure to be yanbked by FB's Ultra Liberal Obama Loving pukes
    By PFM in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-24-2013, 09:45 AM
  3. Obama 2008
    By PFM in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 07:49 PM
  4. Obama Phone
    By PFM in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-25-2012, 10:13 AM
  5. rap battle obama vs romney
    By Jada in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 07:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •