Thanks

Obama: I am going to........

4 years of his zero results, empty promises, growing food stamps recipients from 32,000,000 to 46,000,000. Setting an example of rappers in the White House and promoting the lazy crybaby and generational baby makers living off the system by spitting out kids for a living is what Obama sends in his message.

I can get, me, me, me is all I hear from Obama supporters. Ask about their children's children and they have nothing to say, they don't care about anything but what they can get RIGHT NOW.

Something I've noticed: I can spot a Obama bumper sticker for a mile, I've hundreds of the Obama bumper stickers, I've seen one on a American car. Obama is Pro American Auto's? Well his me, me, me supporters care nothing about America, just about themselves, they don't even buy American Cars.

We have 4 American Vehicles in this household.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

Re: Obama: I am going to........

He took away my subsidized student loans to pay for Obama phones
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only

Thanks
    Thanked 1,805 Times in 1,268 Posts

this will not get out of hand. bashing or discussion.

stay cool guys

Thanks

I love how he keeps making reference to his GM turn around. The fact is the GM is the largest car manufacturer because they sell a shit load of Buicks in China.
    He's the bitch; those cars a built at the GM plant in China. How's that for creating jobs? Looks like we created a shit load of jobs in China.
    Obama talks a good game but when you drill down the details he's nothing but an empty suit.

Just My two cents

Thanks

Originally Posted by Christosterone View Post
    He took away my subsidized student loans to pay for Obama phones
    He signs an Executive Order for African American to receive more funding for school. So that's just you being white and getting screwed for being white.

Just the facts.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

Originally Posted by grind4it View Post
    I love how he keeps making reference to his GM turn around. The fact is the GM is the largest car manufacturer because they sell a shit load of Buicks in China.
    He's the bitch; those cars a built at the GM plant in China. How's that for creating jobs? Looks like we created a shit load of jobs in China.
    Obama talks a good game but when you drill down the details he's nothing but an empty suit.

Just My two cents
    Yes indeed he talks real good shit. End of day it's just typical __________ jive and BS.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 Times in 1,800 Posts

Cars built in China still need parts made in the US, so yes jobs are created or a better way of saying it is no jobs are lost in the US when GM builds a plant in China....In addition the shareholders of GM are mostly US citizens who benefit by those cars sold in China when the stock price increases. On the surface one could mistakenly say its bad for any US Corp to build overseas, but u have to look at it layer by layer to see the true benefits....

Originally Posted by grind4it View Post

Just My two cents

Thanks

I watch the facebook comments of my friends and i find there are two types of people.

The first type are so emotionally tied into their candidate choice that they are not looking at policy and results. You cant reason with those people. I saw one comment on facebook last night how the only people supporting Mitt Romney were racists who didn't want to vote black. When you see that kind of drivel you need to realize that persons mind is closed to meaningful dicussions.

The second type are more pragmatic and are looking for the results. As our lives progress, we expect to see our retirement accounts grow, more money in the bank, pay off our houses - that is the American way. If you are ahead then vote for the President, but if you are not ahead, then don't listen to the fearmongering of the incumbants, instead try to judge based on who is going to get more jobs created in this country.

I think Romney is worth a shot. What i like is that he's already successful. He doesn't need this. He is choosing this because he feels the current state of the nation is 'not optimal'.

Two weeks to go. I cant wait to see the results of this election.