Pip after 6 days

Onlythebestwilldo

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A little background first started my 1st cycle test C 500mg/wk
2 Shots a wk.
First shot in my right gluteus medius (the wife stuck it for me) I used 23g 1"
2nd pin left glute. Both pins went smooth with a mild burning sensation for days 2,3,4 after each pin. Both faded to nothing.
3rd shot left shoulder this gave a different pain it was just sore to touch about 3 inches below where I injected for a few days. Nothing to painful at all.

The day before 4th pin I was warming up by doin some unweighted jump squats. I started to get a burning sensation about 6 inches below where I injected my 2nd shot. Right on the bottom of my arse cheek where it meet my leg. The burning feeling was horrible I wasn't sure if I had ripped a muscle in 2 pieces or if it was somethin to do with the gear. I Limped about tryin to walk it off and whafting air and my burning ass cheek.

The pain was easily the most intense I had ever experienced and I have crashed a motor bike before with mo protective clothing(messy) lucky this pain subsided reasonably quick. About 20mins later it was not in the 'unbearable' category anymore.

Any suggestion what could have went wrong? I'm thinking that my needle needs to be longer. But I'm around 10% Bf. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I put 5.5 cc's in my ass cheek twice a week, in turn. I found to follow the protocol of get it all ready, change the pin to a new one, heat it under the hot water tap until more than semi warm, then inject slowly. Afterwards give it a good rub down. Mind you I started with 5.5cc's - 2 biceps, quads, etc etcI have no problem with my glutes now :)

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That doesn't sound like a gear issue brother. Sounds like you might have a muscle tear. And by the way, you might want to try a 25g its a tad harder to push but a lot more comfortable especially on delts IMO.

You can by blunts or 18g needles to pull with, swap to the 25 and shoot. Less scar tissue buildup and less pip.

Keep us posted and best of luck,
Vette

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you pinning virgin sites?

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Need to watch out for irritating the sciatic nerve as well..

Reaction score
^^^ Might have hit a nerve, but that is still weird. I've had some PIP come after 2-3 days before, but it was completely debilitating pain, just an intense irritation.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
^^^ Might have hit a nerve, but that is still weird. I've had some PIP come after 2-3 days before, but it was completely debilitating pain, just an intense irritation.

Yeah. Been fortunate in that Ive never experienced soreness or PIP beyond a day or so and it also never kept me off my feet or from lifting. I only mentioned sciatic nerve involvement because pain associated with that nerve is often described as intense, debilitatring and burning.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah bro heads up there is the sciatic nerve there best advise I got was to picture a cross on your cheek then pin the upper outer quadrant you cant go wrong. Also try and be as smooth and controlled as possible to prevent pip pin slow push the plunger slow and even. take the pin out slow and steady. It takes time but by the end of your cycle you will be have no pip at all you get good at it

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey only:p I agree with the guys above , I would use a 25g to pin, it's always best to take ur time to pin, try not to be to shake to much which will give u more pip, since u have ur wife pinnin u makes everything very easy. Just take ur time :)

Onlythebestwilldo

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cheers guys I will try what you are suggesting. Thanks for all your responses.