Thanks

Kick start question

So I started my new 22 week blast:

500mg Test C EW
    900mg Primo EW
    8iu GH ED
    100mg Proviron ED
    100mg Anavar ED 6-8 weeks on/off

I am the type of guy who believe in making a plan and sticking with it. With that said I'm considering changing my plan.

the original plan was to kick start my blast with 100mg Var ED. Here's the deal. My Var is suspect and I am considering going to a short ester injectable for my kick start.

My question is what is a good injectable with low sides to kick start this blast with. If I can find a good replacment for the Var I would like to drop it and replace it with the injectable.

I'm currently pinning MWTF. My goal for this cycle is a clean/lean bulk.

Thanks
    Grind

Thanks
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts

Re: Kick start question

How about injectable var?

Thanks

Possibly.
    Honestly, I'm a little disenchanted with Var in general. I'm sure I'm an outlier but, I lose some of my sex drive on good Var. Fake Var (DBol) I'll **** anything that moves.

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    How about injectable var?

Thanks

Well then get some god damn dbol!

Thanks

Mast p or npp to go with that proviron .....then taper down as your longer esters begin to kick in

Or abol, or dbol, or test p, of course....

Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks

Some Mast Prop might treat you right for a lean bulk.

Thanks

wtf is a lean bulk?

Thanks

Vette I'm leaning toward the Mast P. what dose do you like? How long should I run it 6-8 weeks?

Originally Posted by 63Vette View Post
    Mast p or npp to go with that proviron .....then taper down as your longer esters begin to kick in

Or abol, or dbol, or test p, of course....

Respect,
    Vette

Thanks

Originally Posted by grind4it View Post
    Vette I'm leaning toward the Mast P. what dose do you like? How long should I run it 6-8 weeks?
    Well, you do have several choices. I would drop your test from 500 to 300 and drop your Primo from 900 to 700 TEMPORARILY...... and instead use that extra room in your syringes for 400mg of the Mast p. I would then look for a place to add another 200 ml of mast in one of your pins for a total of 600 mg mast p for six weeks... at six weeks I would begin to increase the test and promo by replacing 1cc of mast each week with the test or primo until you are back to your original desired 500test and 900primo.

Consider cutting the proviron back to 50mg ed and ending your run with the Var. Var is a cutter IMO and it works very well on mid-section fat and it also will give you a very nice vascular look after a long run like you have planned.

I will be shocked if you can stay on 8iu a day so knowing at the end of the run you had a good leaner like Var (or Winny- which is much harsher) to help do what the GH does for fat loss will allow you to cut back on the GH if the sides are overwhelming. If you do cut your proviron in half, I'm thinking you will have enough liver left to handle the winny for the last six weeks. Otherwise, run the Var brother....

You have a Big Boy run planned bro. Never be afraid to change things based on what you body is telling you and always have a back up!

I like your stack and. Wish you all the best brother. Let us know what you decide and keep us posted... you should have nice lean gains if you eat clean and plenty and work hard!

Much respect,
    Vette

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    wtf is a lean bulk?
    It is a long, slow, frustrating process involving eating very clean foods with a perfect balance of healthy fats, proteins, and usually low carbs, while working out with additional reps and sets at slightly lighter weight, while simultaneously pinning the holy bejesus out of yourself every day, multiple times a day, and paying a shitload in ancillaries and supplements that must be consumed in a precise manner for the sole purpose of looking good every step of the way during gains all in hopes of getting more, or better, pussy.

Vettapedia,
    Vette

Thanks

Damn Vette, you must have been a hair faster on the trigger than me with the Mast P. but that is as it should be. It was after reading your posts I became interested in the compound. I've added Mast E to my Dbol, Test E cycle based on your comments. So far I am loving it. Thanks!

Thanks

It is a long, slow, frustrating process involving eating very clean foods with a perfect balance of healthy fats, proteins, and usually low carbs, while working out with additional reps and sets at slightly lighter weight, while simultaneously pinning the holy bejesus out of yourself every day, multiple times a day, and paying a shitload in ancillaries and supplements that must be consumed in a precise manner for the sole purpose of looking good every step of the way during gains all in hopes of getting more, or better, pussy.

Vettapedia,
    Vette
    Power Lifter - A person who picks up really heavy shit any way he can and drops it to the floor, repeats this action frequently and orders a light beer with his cheeseburger and fries because he is cleaning g up his diet.

Thanks

Dbol or test prop are solid kickers.

If you plan on getting some legit var and throwing it in later in the cycle, you might want to consider npp for the first 6-8 weeks,

Thanks

Vette, thanks brother.

Alright, Mast it is. I'll drop the Var and the Proviron. I'm going to opt for more pins

Here's the new 22 week cycle:
    1-22 900mg Primo EW
    1-22 500mg Test C EW
    1-6 & 16-22 600mg Mast EW
    1-22 8iu GH ED
    7-15 100mg Proviron ED

Thanks

booooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks

Originally Posted by aPillarofBalance View Post
    booooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Don't be hatin'

Oh, and Grind... don't believe what some guys say about you have to have a low body fat % to run mast... that's bullshit. It certainly shines as a "finisher" or " hardner" but that is only because you get to actually see the effects better on low bf% bodies... if I wasn't in a bulk I would have run it to tighten up the pic I took this week that is my avatar.

Also, Grind, if you start having joint pain, PM me bro.

Respect to all who sling iron, sweat to grow, push when others quit and lift while others sleep or ride a couch.... we are alone in this... and our shared solitude makes us.... Brothers.

Vette

Thanks

Don't be hatin'

Oh, and Grind... don't believe what some guys say about you have to have a low body fat % to run mast... that's bullshit. It certainly shines as a "finisher" or " hardner" but that is only because you get to actually see the effects better on low bf% bodies... if I wasn't in a bulk I would have run it to tighten up the pic I took this week that is my avatar.

Respect to all who sling iron, sweat to grow, push when others quit and lift while others sleep or ride a couch.... we are alone in this... and our shared solitude makes us.... Brothers.

Vette
    Well said...cheers brothers...

Thanks

Power Lifter - A person who picks up really heavy shit any way he can and drops it to the floor, repeats this action frequently and orders a light beer with his cheeseburger and fries because he is cleaning g up his diet.
    Oh shit, you know I can't leave this alone! Lol.

First off, we don't drop it to the floor, because it's a no-lift if you don't control it on the way down. If it sounds like we're dropping it, that's because you can't set down 600+ pounds silently, and because you may have a very small pussy inside your ear.

Secondly, most of us don't drink beer because there's no protein in it and it hinders recovery. We prefer to blend up milk, chicken, potatoes, cats, and sometimes small evil children into a thick shake and chug it down while we eat the same types of foods as you bodybuilders, except in massive proportions.

Powerpedia,
    SAD
    Conquer yourself through wise experimentation.

Thanks

Vette, thanks once again my brother.

I had my body fat checked two weeks ago. I was 208 at 7.5%. I changed my diet and I'm at 214. I should still be under 10%. In a perfect world I would like to gain/retain about 4lbs of muscle from this run. Understanding that I will more than likely balloon up to 230 to get those 4 lbs.

Thanks again.

I always heard the definition of a Powerlifter was:

Powerlifter = fatty

Don't be hatin'

Vette

Thanks

Kick start question

Vettapedia,
    Vette
    That's not bulking.. Thats just growin really slowly. My friend Mayo puts it like this. If there is a lean bulk, does that mean there can be chubby cutting?

You can eat clean, I get that. But if you're eating excess calories, there will be storage.

This method you posted isn't bad either. Arnold talked about how he tried to stay lean year round so contest prep wasn't so bad. But others would put on lots of fat and then have to bust ass to get it off.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast