test prop/npp

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Well getting bored with the test prop so I've decided to just go all in and add 1cc of npp to the mix.. Im currently taking about 3cc at100mg of prob and will add 3cc of npp at100mg for the rest of blast Which I'm on wk 4 so was thinking for about 10-12 wks.. will b pinning eod also.. anyone have exp with this dose hoping for some decent strength and size.. first time for both products.. I will also b ordering from cvl labs which really excited to use.. lmk Wht u think all suggestions welcomed..thx

pirovoliko

Reaction score
No experience with npp, but do have CVLs on board and waiting. I believe though that its advised to keep the test higher..

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Ok thts kinda Wht I was thinking.. Mayb going to try 1cc of test and .75cc of npp till get rolling then go from there.. u used cvl yet if so how is it.. how was ur transaction delivery etc.. lil nervous bout tht..thx

SAD

Reaction score
How old are you? How many cycles have you run? You kind of remind me of KBD, only less narcissistic.

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
CVL was excellent for me. Customer service, packaging and delivery speed was top notch.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
I'm 32yrs young.. I've done 3cycles.. not sure which direction ur taking with tht.. I'm no pro at the gear would but do like to hear everyone's opinion on stuff..

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Cpt Ron.. cool thts good to here.. I kno so far customer service answering questions has been bar none.. top notch just get worried sending money out.. ur package need a Sig or just in box..

SAD

Reaction score
I'm 32yrs young.. I've done 3cycles.. not sure which direction ur taking with tht.. I'm no pro at the gear would but do like to hear everyone's opinion on stuff..

Seems like you are very anxious to switch doses, add compounds, etc., and need the validation of the board to solidify your decisions. Just comes off as very noobish, no offense. That and you write like a 13yr old texting her boyfriend.

There was once a guy on another board who burned a ton of bridges, but said something very true that has stuck with me. If we all spent as much time thinking about our diet and training and recovery as we do our gear dosages and timing and compounds, we'd all look and feel better and be stronger and leaner.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Have ordered from CVL several times. Excellent all the way around each and every time. You have nothing to worry about. Currently running their test e and test p and feeling good. Smooth, no or very little PIP.. Great packaging and no sig required.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Sad.. yea guess I fall into the noobish category.. I've ran just test cyp cycles before so variations of diff compounds are very new to me.. I bought the test prop because everyone I'm around prior to this board said how great it is. However I'm not really impressed with it but don't wanna abandoned ship and start different testrright now. So thts where adding compounds in and asking questions based off What I read and think sounds like would work. Yea my txt can be kinda youngish I guess or Mayb ur old and dnt kno how to txt lol.. but yea I'm new and no I'm not here to burn bridges just here to get best info possible for myself.. no offense taken either..

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Awesome looking forward to ordering.. and I hate pip so thts good.. thx

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
my next cyle is going to be similar 500mgs npp 600mgs tpp a week, with some d cls for the first 4 weeks at 50mgs ED.

first time with both compound also so cant really comment but i have also been told to to keep the test at least 100mgs higher by many vets so....i take their advice

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
CVL is g2g bro. No need to worry about a damn thing with them.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What Shrugs said. CVL is quality products and service.

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No sig required on my package. Placed the order with payment info included, three days later, it was like Christmas morning opening up the box.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Cool can't wait now if they can just get prop in.. ready to change it up.. thought bout going to test e.. but idk bout waiting for 3wks to feel it..so idk Wht to do..lol

New Threads