EQ, low dose just for increasing hunger?

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
hey brothers, just a quick and simple question

what do u guys think about running say...200 mgs of EQ of bold cyp a week during a cycle just to get increased hunger? im already on 3ius of rips, but lalty have been having trouble getting the calories in me that i need. i know their are peps out their like ghrp-2 and 6, but im already on HGH so why do those pops?

have one bottle of EQ200, thinking about picking up some more if its worth adding into my next cycle just at a low dose for this purpose

complelty stupid? or will it work out in the end? i know its a long ester, even if i went with bold cyp, so it wouldnt really do that good with short ester compounds.

any thoughts?

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Hey bro..
Not sure about this, but I doubt lowering the dose will only give you that hunger aspect of EQ. I think you either get ALL the benefits a compound has when dosed right, or none if dosed too low. And based on my research, the vast majority of guys who like EQ have stated it needs to be run at 500 or greater (800).

Im on rips and just ordered ghrp-6. Dont think they need to be exclusive.

SAD

Reaction score
I've run bold cyp at high and low doses and got the hunger benefit from it both ways. I would actually prefer it at low dose to keep the anxiety at bay and RBC count down.

The bold cyp kicked in for me in about 2-3 weeks. So to answer your question simply, yes, low dose boldenone will help with your appetite, especially if you believe in it. (Appetite is very much a mental thing as well.)

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why waste the EQ just to use it to add in for calorie intake issues. Why not just take cyanacobalamin and hydroxycobalamin. That my friend will make you eat your fuckin ass off and still be looking for more!!!

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
Why waste the EQ just to use it to add in for calorie intake issues. Why not just take cyanacobalamin and hydroxycobalamin. That my friend will make you eat your fuckin ass off and still be looking for more!!!

no shit.....never heard of either of those, will have to do some research on em. do most research comp. carry them, where would i find them? or are they like a supplement i could find at GMC of CVS or something?

pirovoliko

Reaction score
no shit.....never heard of either of those, will have to do some research on em. do most research comp. carry them, where would i find them? or are they like a supplement i could find at GMC of CVS or something?

Different forms of vit b12 bro..

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best way to increase feed potential is to add a meal, never skip that meal for 3 weeks. You'll find after 3 weeks you are now hungry at the time you never were hungry before.

Eat a couple more weeks NEVER skipping any meal and then add another.

Not all this is gear, best gains I ever made were natty and never fall off.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
same here, i have to work hard to keep my calorie intake high, as soon as i fall of a little bit the wieght starts to come off. ive leaned out like crazy over the past two months and its not from the HGH or my PCT....i KNOW its because my diet fell off. I still am happy with my progress, but i like to keep a litttle fat on me.

New Threads