How high have you ran tren and what kind of experience did you gain from it?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I just seen sfstud stupid thread about highest ran test lol I say stupid because he copied my idea before I could use it :((

Anyway fellas, I am curious to how high you guys have ran your tren? What type of experience did you have at that level?

I would also like to know what your blood pressure and heart rate were while doing this..and maybe your lipid profile if you have any of this info. Maybe you took vitamins or meds while on...Im interested in all the details and the outcomes....

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: How high have you ran tren and what kind of experience did you gain from it?

I've used every type of tren. I started in the late 90's or early 2000's with fini pellets, a mortar an pestle and a jar of DMSO. Then I moved on to converting the pellets to the inj preparation with conversion kits from eagle research. I used home depot painters caps as a filter. It was hard for me to determine what kind of does i was taking because I didn't know what was lost during the process....but knew I loved it.
The cycle before the one I'm on now I got up over a gram/week. I was running 800mg of Tren E/week and 375mg of Para/Tren Hex/week. I was also running a gram of EQ/week, 800mg of Test 4.0 and 100mg/winny/ed.
My wind suffered....a few times after a regular workout it took me about 20 minutes after I was done to catch my breath. I was wheezing. I dropped the para after that.
I have to admit....funds were already stretched.....no blood work done. I fucking love tren. I'm considering getting some pellets and DMSO and rub that shit on my thighs along with tren A eod....nostalgia.

Reaction score
Re: How high have you ran tren and what kind of experience did you gain from it?

Running ace right now at 700mg a week. Side are pretty reasonable(got CONSIDERABLY better after the few couple weeks), but i dont get crazy bad tren sides in general though. I wouldnt say my sides are worse at 700mg than 350mg and there are definitely added benefits. Strength is through the roof and the fat is melting off. Down to 8% as of last week and i haven't even been trying to cut that hard.

Blood pressure is definitely on the high side for my body, but not totally unreasonable or unbearable.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Have never run more than 400 Mg of Tren per week. When I ran with 400 Mg Test, sides were present but manageable (light insomnia, some night sweats). When I ran with TRT Test doses, sides kicked my #ss (severe insomnia, soaking the sheets with the night sweats).

Going forward, for me, I'll stick to Test = Tren as per my ratio.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Used 600wk of tren hex. Sides wernt to bad. My bp was slightly up but not a whole lot. Cholesterol was up quite a bit.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

the first tie i ran tren i ran it 100EOD so 350mg a week and everything was great, no sides and good gains.

The highest i ran it was on my last cycle which was 600 a week, had to knock it down to 525wk after 6 weeks as it was getting a bit much. My BP was fine while runing that high but my lipds and cholesterol did go up quite a bit. came right back down after cycle though. i wasn't taking any supps or meds to help cholesterol on cycle which i should have but they're back to normal now.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

700 is my sweet spot and I have night sweats occasionally but no other sides. My blood pressure is slighty elevated with ANY amount of tren but not enough to worry. I cut carbs and sodium when on tren and that helps. As long as I keep the test lower than the tren I think I could run a gram. Like bigger I am an absolute tren whore, I love that shit!

Beginning in march I will start a summer cut with tren and I will let you know how damn high I can go!

Respect,
Vette

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I started on 75mg M/T/F and moved to 150mg M/T/F just to see what it was like. I made mine by converting fina pellets into an injectable. Didnt notice much difference between 75 and 150mg until one day i got a nasty case of Gyno - i wasnt prepared for the prolactin effects and it caught me by surprise. I wouldnt mind trying it again.....

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the replies guys. I know guys who have ran it at 1.5g+ a week which is insane to me. So I'm running it at a g a week....600 E and 400 A.....with 600 mast e and 200 test e. I am in week 3 and wondering where all the sides are lol my heart rate is up 10 beats per minute and my systolic bp is up 20 points. Not sure on my lipids yet but I'm sure they are fucked. So far I'm liking this ratio but i also feel like there is a calm before the storm right now....just being patient.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the replies guys. I know guys who have ran it at 1.5g+ a week which is insane to me. So I'm running it at a g a week....600 E and 400 A.....with 600 mast e and 200 test e. I am in week 3 and wondering where all the sides are lol my heart rate is up 10 beats per minute and my systolic bp is up 20 points. Not sure on my lipids yet but I'm sure they are fucked. So far I'm liking this ratio but i also feel like there is a calm before the storm right now....just being patient.

The storm is gonna be when you skull drag some dude behind the gym and fuck their soul into eternity. I see this happening for some reason and I don't mind watching this, as long as I have some fucking popcorn.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

nice new avi cobra:)

Reaction score

The storm is gonna be when you skull drag some dude behind the gym and fuck their soul into eternity. I see this happening for some reason and I don't mind watching this, as long as I have some fucking popcorn.

HAHHAHAHAH..dont forget the popcorn!!

HDH

Elite
Reaction score

The highest I've run it was 700mg A EW. It was years ago and I took the advice of someone that appeared to know what they were talkin about. Oh ya, it was a Tren only cycle :-0

Felt like shit all the time, angry, lethargic, no appetite, ect... Overall, it was the worst I have ever felt during a cycle.

I was new as well and didn't have a clue about training correctly, steroids and their use or the difference between soreness and an actual injury.

I ended up fucking my shoulder up doing lateral raises. The same shoulder problem haunts me today.

Now I don't feel it necessary to run anything high. I don't go over 350mg Ace on a cut or 200mg Enan on a bulk.

I now depend on diet and training for growth. I used to think I needed to megadose when I was lacking in those areas. Now, I don't go over a gram a week with 2 or 3 compounds total.

HDH

Times Roman

Reaction score

I have the type of profession/job that I MUST remain cool under pressure. and since Tren makes me grumpy, I keep my dose to 50% of that of test, and i won't go over about 300mg/week.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I have the type of profession/job that I MUST remain cool under pressure. and since Tren makes me grumpy, I keep my dose to 50% of that of test, and i won't go over about 300mg/week.

This will likely be my go-to ratio as well going forward with Tren.

Any experience cruising on low doses of Test & Tren? A Mate of mine (he's an IFBB pro) has been cruising on 200 Mg Test / 150 Mg Tren for nearly ten years and his bloods routinely come back looking pristine & he still manages to grow (he's 250 Lbs off-season).

New Threads