Thread: AI question

Thanks

AI question

Ok so I am planning a dbol test cycle and I was told I should take ai from the first week just to be safe and to help with the bloating. My question is if dbol gives me bloat which in turn give me more strength to left heavier won't the ai ruin the dbol bloat?

Thanks

Re: AI question

I think what your saying buddy is that taking an AI will keep water retention at bay. Dbol will aromatize easily. Excessive water retention and aromatizing into estrogen can be kept in check with an AI on hand.

Thanks

Have the AI on hand if you need it. You may not. Don't worry too much it is not like you are going to grow tits overnight. In a couple of weeks if you notice your nips are sensitive or itchy rubbing against your shirt when you are walking around then start your AI. Don't spend time each day looking in the mirror staring at your nips and pinching and poking them cause of course then they will feel funny. If you had already run some longer cycles and had experienced actual gyno issues then I'd say start right off with the AI. You'll be fine, you're going to love your cycle.

Thanks

Definitely have either adex or asin on hand in case.

Thanks

Wish I woulda listened and had an Ai on hand for my first test dbol cycle.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,632 Times in 1,633 Posts

Definitely agree with Capt on this one. Many guys jump straight in with the AI when it's not needed and end up crashing their estrogen. Not good. We all need to take a "less is more" approach to things like this. If you don't need an AI, don't take one. I'm on TRT and do not take an AI and my estrogen is just fine. I have an AI on hand just in case, but I am usually fine without one. If I have any estro related sides, I low dose the AI for 3-4 weeks then reassess.
    In need of dieting help? Email me at HeliosNutrition@gmail.com

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

Thanks

Originally Posted by Spongy View Post
    Definitely agree with Capt on this one. Many guys jump straight in with the AI when it's not needed and end up crashing their estrogen. Not good. We all need to take a "less is more" approach to things like this. If you don't need an AI, don't take one. I'm on TRT and do not take an AI and my estrogen is just fine. I have an AI on hand just in case, but I am usually fine without one. If I have any estro related sides, I low dose the AI for 3-4 weeks then reassess.
    Thats why Aromisin is the choice AI, it wont crash your estrogen.

Thanks

Aromasin will indeed crash your estro. Not sure where you've heard that from Minister. Any AI will.

Personally I like water retention to a point. I'm stronger when holding water. OP, like was said above, if you don't need it, don't use it. Have it on hand just in case. People freak out when they retain water on dbol. When you stop dbol, as long as your E's not through the roof, the water weight will go away.

Thanks

Welcome back colt

Thanks
    Thanked 3,632 Times in 1,633 Posts

Aromasin will most definitely crash your estrogen. I can speak from experience on this one.

Originally Posted by TheMinister View Post
    In need of dieting help? Email me at HeliosNutrition@gmail.com

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

Thanks

When I was using 12.5mg my E crashed and when I jumped on 6.25mg Ed I was fine.
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 Times in 4,473 Posts

AI's are tricky its gonna take a few cycle's with blood work to really dial in the right dose.

Thanks

I hate the word, but diet is key with bloat from D-bol or test. This has been my experience. My son had the double chin thing going. He was eating shit. The adex worked but when he got his diet together he didn't need to **** with it anymore.
    I've grown up some.

Thanks

How high do you have to go on aromosin to crash, if you never go above 25 mgs a day surely you'll never crash? I could be totally wrong here.....

Thanks

How high do you have to go on aromosin to crash, if you never go above 25 mgs a day surely you'll never crash? I could be totally wrong here.....
    I've crashed mine using 12.5 ed.

And ben's right, you can control bloat with good diet. Unfortunately when I take dbol I'm usually on an all out bulk and I bulk dirty.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts

AI question

I was on 25mg EOD. My joints feel like peanut brittle...
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

This was one of the irst cycles that I ever did back in day (say that like im an old man or something). I honestly think that my biggest mistake besides really not being fully aware of anything I was doing was take too much a-dex. Aromasin wasnt really a thing to use then but I really think that using an AI hurt me in the long run. Not only did I shut myself down but it really hurt my end results. I read this post yesterday and didnt read back through it but I think I remember someone saying to just have some ready to go in case you started feeling some of the symptoms; great idea. Dont use something that you dont really know that you need. I have worked with guys who have been on very high test cycles and never really needed to use it. Some people do really well on a low dose of nolva during a cycle if your are worried about the gyno part of it. Studies show it may impact IGF1 levels when using HGH and to a small degree when not but everyone is different. My past statement still holds true in my mind though, if you dont need it dont use it. As far as the bloat goes, like many said thats a lot of your diet. Some people just blow up on orals like dbol and anadrol and some just fill out like crazy. Until you really hit it hard and have been into it for a couple of weeks its tought to really tell what you could be in store for. The biggest thing to watchwith the dbol is yor BP and your prostate. Just listen to your body and follow the directions. When you quiet down a little its pretty easy to tell what its saying..