Gym fights!

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
About split some fucker at the gym today which is kind of ironic as SFGiants just posted a thread about slamming weights. Didn't wanna write this in there though and hijack that thread.

So i'm working chest and Bi's today and when i get to the gym there is this skinny faggot i see in there all the time using the bench, so i start streatching and warming up while i wait for it to be open. This little faggot is one of these skinny fuckers thats about 6'3-6'4"....probably 155-160 at the most and he's pretty lean.....i mean he's a skinny dude you know. This cocksucker is always in there lifting up his shirt in front of the mirror checking out his ab's....dude has a 6 pack but c'mon....he's 150lbs!!

So he gets done benching and leaves the weights on. Today he has some chic with him (she's a fucking hottie though!!) so he's pulling the ...."oh, let me help you workout out cause i'm a stud" routine.

So after a few minutes, he's over doing some flys with this chic and i walk up and ask him if he's done with the bench. He says "yeah bro, i'm over here now" now that could have been the end of it but i was in a mood so I said "maybe you could rack your weights next time so people know your done man" he just kind of waived, gave me a dirtly look and went back to talking to his gym doll.

So i finish with all my sets of bench press and move on to incline dumbells. Do my first set of 95's and gently bring them down but then let them drop the last 8inches or so to the floor. Not terrible bad or loud but this skinny fag and his gym doll were on a bench right next to me and i guess it startled her because she kinda jumped. I just chuckled a little as it wasn't my intention but still kind of funny. So i do my second set and let those fuckers fall again and the guy says something to me.....i took my earplug out as i had some metal blasting and asked "what?" he says to me...."hey chill bro" I said to him.."Chill what?" he says..."dropping th weights bro" kind of with an attitude. I fo=aught the deep urge to put knuckles on this fucker but i kind of chuckled again as i knew i would rip this kid up and instead i said to him...."Don't be jealous....BRO" So what does this little fucker do.....pulls his shirt up to show his skinny guy ab's and says to me with a tone..."Don't be jealous bro" I started lauging and as i stood up to show hime my abs (which are not the greatest but i'm 6'4" 235 and have a pretty decent 6 pack showing)...i gave home the all famous line..."ab's on a skinny guy are like big titts onn a fat chick bro...they don't count!" His little gym doll didn't know what to think and he just blew it off like i didn't just embaras him and gave me the "Pffft...whatever"

So i do my 3rd set and slam them 95's down again.....look up at him and give hime a nice stair down as i rack my weights and wipe off my bench. I can see him in the mirror mumbling something to himself or the chic he was with behind my back so again i pull out my earplug and turn to him in his cut off sleeved muscle shirt and say....."Hey bro...what's that string hanging from your arm bro.....Oh wait....thats your arm bro" some dude over a few benches who saw this whole thing going down and was trying to act like he wasn't listening almost dropped his weights in hysteria. I just walked away but even his gym doll got a good laugh out of that.

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
This made my day. I hate those little fuckers, I know EXACTLY what you're talking about!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OMG, wish I could have been there...the arm thing would have had me rolling:)

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
MUAHAHAHAHAHA! fucking awesome! "whats that string hanging from ur arm BRO! its ur arm !! hahahahahaha freaking love it!!

i might make that my caption hahaha

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would have hit his girl up for her number.....just sayin

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate that. But these bastards will always be around.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very nice Dark! Little fuck lol

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Skinny fucks and their abs, fucking Ethiopians have abs for Christ Sake!

The "string" that's just classic man!

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol holey fn shit my stomach hurts from laughing so much...

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If your skinny abs don't count! But bro this made me crack up. It seems that people really want to be bold out there.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yeah his gym doll was kinda hot, i'd giver her a throw!

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
The gym is no place to fight if I was alone and the kid had his girl with him I would of let him say what he had to say. He might of been intimidated by you.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The gym is no place to fight if I was alone and the kid had his girl with him I would of let him say what he had to say. He might of been intimidated by you.

I'dbe intimidated by me to bro!

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That was you? You're lucky next time I'm going to tie my shirt in a belly knot and hit you with an open palm...lol

TylerDurdn

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha damn good story, made my day a little bit better

I would have hit his girl up for her number.....just sayin
Now that would have been the icing on the cake lol, but sugar free, fat free icing that's loaded with protein!

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha!! Hahahaa!!! I would have pissed myself laughing :)