1 year, 3 cycles, repeat.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ahhh I see I see...doesn't Nolva and Clomid both have AI properties? Though Nolva does.t inhibit the conversion into estrogen, just the formation of breast tissue by binding to the receptors responsible...

Nolva and clomid aren't aromatase inhibitors (AI), they are selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERM). Just like you said, they won't prevent your test from converting to estrogen, but they will prevent it from binding to receptors. So while nolva and clomid help raise your production of natty test, they do nothing to keep that test from converting into estrogen, this is where an AI can help.

f.r.a.n.k.

Reaction score
Nolva and clomid aren't aromatase inhibitors (AI), they are selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERM). Just like you said, they won't prevent your test from converting to estrogen, but they will prevent it from binding to receptors. So while nolva and clomid help raise your production of natty test, they do nothing to keep that test from converting into estrogen, this is where an AI can help.

Hmmm I wonder what the arguement is for those who cut off the AI the day before PCT starts?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My best post cycle therapy was torem and aromasin... No reason not to take an AI in PCT that I know of.

dirtydogs

Reaction score
I heard aromasin + nolva/Clomid is on point. I don't know anything about torem though. I like the planning here, thx for the ideas bro.

Reaction score
Good informative post, i have a question about the cycle with 2 orals. Dbol and drol together and running them both longer than 4 weeks. Is that really a good idea?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good informative post, i have a question about the cycle with 2 orals. Dbol and drol together and running them both longer than 4 weeks. Is that really a good idea?

Liver toxicity is a bit overstated. When stacking those two you don't need as much of either really so the overall dose isn't very high

dirtydogs

Reaction score
Thx for this. I'm just starting the first cycle. Minus dbol. That stuff and I dont get along very well with others.

Magical

Elite
Reaction score
I like the cycle plans you have configured

M_T Pockets

Reaction score
Question question here (raises my hand)
So if a guy meaning me is going to go on a TES only cycle for a 1st cycle we can inject 1x a week of 3cc?

I need to reread this post. Im game for shorter cycles. Im 43 yrs old.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Question question here (raises my hand)
So if a guy meaning me is going to go on a TES only cycle for a 1st cycle we can inject 1x a week of 3cc?

I need to reread this post. Im game for shorter cycles. Im 43 yrs old.

If its a long ester like cypionate yes you can do a weekly injection.

M_T Pockets

Reaction score
Ok thanks so much...Is Cyp recommended on a 1st cycle?

M_T Pockets

Reaction score
Instead of worrying about pinning 1x a week I need to figure out what cycle to run.
My 'mentor' is watching me I can smell him. Lol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Who is your mentor?

Yeah cyp is fine. Take a look at the everything you need to know for a 1st cycle sticky in the cycle discussion forum. That will get you on a roll

M_T Pockets

Reaction score
GymRat has helped me out quite a bit on everything.
Ive read the stickys over n over n still will read them.

Fsuphisig

Elite
Reaction score
Wondering who else has used toremifine instead of nolva, or Ralox.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Torem would be used in place of clomid. The best pct I ever ran was Torem and aromasin.

IIRC the doses were
120/60/60/60 Torem
12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 aromasin

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

toremifene is great for pct problem is finding some that is legit. I like it much better than clomid

New Threads