1 year, 3 cycles, repeat.

Jayjay82

Elite
Reaction score
Great post and some great info in the responses too!!!

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is good shit. Going to have to try this out next time around.

Luscious Lei

Reaction score
Just torem with an ai? Does it eliminate the need for a nolva. I see he's suggesting just torem with ai,

For my first two cycles I did torem only, back then torem was relatively new and it was supposed to be the ultimate stand alone PCT.
The third one I did torem + clomid, I thought torem was more a replacement for nolva than for clomid. It still went fine though.

McDuffy

Reaction score
wouldn't short cycles be worst for you than long cycles? repeatedly shutting your system down and restarting it?

Reaction score
That bit about buying your gear in reverse is a gem.

Fantastic advice for vets as well as rookies

Reaction score
Is there a reason you use shorter esters each cycle? It's a pain finding test pp, can I use something else for the second cycle?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is there a reason you use shorter esters each cycle? It's a pain finding test pp, can I use something else for the second cycle?

To answer your question regarding why you use shorter esters each cycle, I believe it’s because the shorter esters are faster acting and will clear out of a persons system quicker so a person can start PCT and recover quicker leading to being able to start their next cycle sooner. As for a substitution for test pp, it’s half life is 3.5 days. Their is test suspension and which must be injected daily or even multiple times a day, or their is test Enanthate which has a half life of about 4-5 days. I’m not sure if it is okay or smart to substitute the test pp out or not with either of these though and run a different schedule, someone with more knowledge than I would have to answer that questions and help you along.

Reaction score
Half life of enanthate is 10-12 days.
0D444A49-2849-4D8D-8113-55BA893C0EC6.jpg
Not according to a google search, although in some places I’ve read the half life is supposedly 8-9 days. Haven’t seen anything saying 10-12

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you for the sticky. I have put together a shopping list but am unable to buy Toremifene from my source. Would it be okay to sub nolvadex for Toremifene? Any help would be appreciated.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Hi from Greece why you exclude deca and tren .

Don't be dense when bumping old posts. They're example cycles.

Im not really a fan of nor agree with OP's logic here either

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Im not really a fan of nor agree with OP's logic here either

Me either, it looks more like one long ass 33 week cycle, where you forget to take your shot for a few weeks a couple of times.

Completely recovered in 5 weeks??? Get the heck outta here!!! Your exogenous compounds are just finally getting down to baseline at this point.

*although I do love his avatar! :32 (18):

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Me either, it looks more like one long ass 33 week cycle, where you forget to take your shot for a few weeks a clue of times.

Completely recovered in 5 weeks??? Get the heck outta here!!! Your exogenous compounds are just finally getting down to baseline at this point.

*although I do love his avatar! :32 (18):

Agree. I have unstickied this post.

New Threads