Ventrogluteal Injection for DUMMIES!

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
That is why the pics were posted.
Draw a line laterally across your entire butt: from hole to hip. Then divide it into three columns evenly spaced.

The VG is the outermost top 1/6th.

Ish.

buck

Reaction score
Draw a line laterally across your entire butt: from hole to hip. Then divide it into three columns evenly spaced.

Ish.
I don't need to do that as i have done countless VG injections over the last 20 years i have been doing them. But thanks for the pointers!

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
I don't need to do that as i have done countless VG injections over the last 20 years i have been doing them. But thanks for the pointers!
Sorry, meant for other guy. Also still not the best description.

Obscured78

Reaction score
I dumped 3.5cc into my right VG earlier; 2.5 of it was DHB. Couldn’t even feel the needle going in.
Let’s see how I feel tomorrow.

Obscured78

Reaction score
And I’m fine. Felt a lil tenderness this morning but right now not much at all. Did a leg work out this morning.
Injected here before with good and bad results. The bad results I hit a nerve; debilitating for days. A doc at work assessed me and diagnosed me with pulled glute muscle as I couldn’t tell him what I really did. For me, I have to aim a little more posterior than what it looks like on most diagrams. But my VG is very visible so this will be a regular spot when I need to do larger volumes.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score

Ish.
With the ol lady being a nurse i had her show me on my hip with her fingers and i traced it with a marker lol never had an issue

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
With the ol lady being a nurse i had her show me on my hip with her fingers and i traced it with a marker lol never had an issue
My ol lady dressed up as a nurse once and I missed the injection site and spilled it all over her butt. I don't trust her anymore.

Obscured78

Reaction score
Injected same amount into opposite side yesterday; immediately hit a nerve. Withdrew and went in about an inch away. That time it went in fine but the damage was already done from hitting that nerve on first attempt. I’ll be having a lil pip for next couple days. The pip I get is always from hitting nerves, never from the gear itself.

Reaction score
Just stick it in your butt cheek and press the plunger.

But this is UGBB so we get 8 pages of detailed measurements and diagrams :LOL:

New Threads