5-amino-1mq ??

Reaction score
Where can I find this?

Last edited by a moderator:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
You asked for help in your other thread, yet ignored multiple requests for more info on your diet.

Why would you think that anyone would waste their valuable time on you again? 🤔🤔🤔

Reaction score
You asked for help in your other thread, yet ignored multiple requests for more info on your diet.

Why would you think that anyone would waste their valuable time on you again? 🤔🤔🤔
Ignored? I honestly didn't see any requests other than the ones i responded to. This is my first time back since my last response to that thread. Do You take "everything" so personally? It's not like I get notifications to my phone for responses or anything.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Ignored? I honestly didn't see any requests other than the ones i responded to. This is my first time back since my last response to that thread. Do You take "everything" so personally? It's not like I get notifications to my phone for responses or anything.
The last 2 posts in your other thread about weight loss were asking you to post what your diet looks like.

You didn't see those requests? 🤔

I'm not taking it personally, just pointing out the obvious, what we see all the time. Nobody wants to talk about diet, only drugs.

Reaction score
@CJ So you would like me to reiterate that I didn't see what I didn't respond to? Why would someone deliberately ignore someone trying to help or inform them? Not saying it doesn't happen but that's not what happened.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
@CJ So you would like me to reiterate that I didn't see what I didn't respond to? Why would someone deliberately ignore someone trying to help or inform them? Not saying it doesn't happen but that's not what happened.
You've started two threads, both asking where to find drugs.

You're not going to do well here. Good luck sir.

Reaction score
So you would like me to reiterate that I didn't see what I didn't respond to? Why would someone deliberately ignore someone trying to help or inform them? Not saying it doesn't happen but that's not what happened.

You've started two threads, both asking where to find drugs.

You're not going to do well here. Good luck sir.
Thanks for the encouraging, kind words! I really appreciate it.

Reactions: CJ

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I also suggest that you go read the forum rules @Loso315

If you post another thread asking about sources again, you will be banned.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Weight loss drug? Have you tried the RFFM, the wife swears by it for fat loss

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
(This is not what I posted originally) updated by a Moderator
Yes I did, would you like me to reiterate that you broke forum rules by asking?

Reaction score
Yes I did, would you like me to reiterate that you broke forum rules by asking?
Wow! So you can basically falsify anything I post to your liking? You probably were right about me not doing well here.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Wow! So you can basically bend me over and fuck me in the ass when ever you like? You probably were right about me not doing well here.
Ha ha yes he has a habit of doing that

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Wow! So you can basically falsify anything I post to your liking? You probably were right about me not doing well here.
Falsify? You were asking for a dnp source

Attachments

• 3001B9D1-AC59-4012-8D7C-EB08310FB399.png
    3001B9D1-AC59-4012-8D7C-EB08310FB399.png
    225.1 KB · Views: 17
Reaction score
Falsify? You were asking for a dnp source
This wasn't what I was referring to, if you are following this "thread" in sequence.

CJ informed me on the forum's rules, no need to drag it on. Disregard my oversight on them. It won't happen again Going forward.

Reactions: CJ

New Threads