The Healing benefits of Thymosin Beta-4 (TB-500 aka Tb4)

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
this study suggests that administered post heart attack, there are significant improvements to heart health:

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v474/n7353/full/nature10188.html

A significant bottleneck in cardiovascular regenerative medicine is the identification of a viable source of stem/progenitor cells that could contribute new muscle after ischaemic heart disease and acute myocardial infarction1. A therapeutic ideal—relative to cell transplantation—would be to stimulate a resident source, thus avoiding the caveats of limited graft survival, restricted homing to the site of injury and host immune rejection. Here we demonstrate in mice that the adult heart contains a resident stem or progenitor cell population, which has the potential to contribute bona fide terminally differentiated cardiomyocytes after myocardial infarction. We reveal a novel genetic label of the activated adult progenitors via re-expression of a key embryonic epicardial gene, Wilm’s tumour 1 (Wt1), through priming by thymosin β4, a peptide previously shown to restore vascular potential to adult epicardium-derived progenitor cells2 with injury. Cumulative evidence indicates an epicardial origin of the progenitor population, and embryonic reprogramming results in the mobilization of this population and concomitant differentiation to give rise to de novo cardiomyocytes. Cell transplantation confirmed a progenitor source and chromosome painting of labelled donor cells revealed transdifferentiation to a myocyte fate in the absence of cell fusion. Derived cardiomyocytes are shown here to structurally and functionally integrate with resident muscle; as such, stimulation of this adult progenitor pool represents a significant step towards resident-cell-based therapy in human ischaemic heart disease.

Just cause it helps with one thing does not mean its a cure all. How long has this stuff been out, whats the clinical long term risk/rewards? This stuff has been out how long, and I promise you, or assure you that no one is getting pharma grade of it, its coming from some UGL or peptide lab where who knows what the hell they put in it. Im not going to be a Guinea pig for that shit. How long has it been out, stuff like this has been hitting the market for years, sarms, gh50156 this tb-5000 that and they come and go as quickly as they came.

What does stick is things like GH, Steroids, L-Carnitine, and all the tried and true stuff.

Times Roman

Reaction score
Where are the long term studies shown or clinical testing showing short and long term risks of taking it?

So in general, thymosins are wide spread thoughout a variety of tissues and are fairly common through out the body. As such, they are as benign as pretty much any other part of the body. They are simple chains of amino acids, formed into peptides, and much simpler than a protein.

Hope this helps?

---Roman

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You quoted me three different times about the same question..without bothering to read post #21.

"
Just cause it helps with one thing does not mean its a cure all. How long has this stuff been out, whats the clinical long term risk/rewards? This stuff has been out how long, and I promise you, or assure you that no one is getting pharma grade of it, its coming from some UGL or peptide lab where who knows what the hell they put in it. Im not going to be a Guinea pig for that shit. How long has it been out, stuff like this has been hitting the market for years, sarms, gh50156 this tb-5000 that and they come and go as quickly as they came.

What does stick is things like GH, Steroids, L-Carnitine, and all the tried and true stuff.

Times Roman

Reaction score

I couldn't agree with you more mate. But then again, so is all the gear we put into our bodies, is it not? How many of us get pharm grade gear, and how many have to resort to UGL's? So if this is a concern, then I'd suggest not patronizing ANY UGL.

Additionally, there are several TB500 logs being recorded right now that I know about. This is yet another way of testing, is it not?

In fact, this is the predominant way we determine what works when it comes to gear. Very little hard clinical data is out there for what we do, so we have to rely on anecdotal evidence, inference, personal experience, and the experiences of others.

My point is that it works. And the medical community feels it is safe enough to have run a variety of trials that use this product. No, I can't give you an iron clad guarantee, but then again, what in life really is?

It's a personal decision. If you don't feel it's right for you, I 100% respect that. But there are many that I personally know that have found relief by this product and it has improved their quality of life.

Peace
---Roman

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
its a fucking research chem.....

of course its bad for you. you think a DNP run or another powerful cutter is good for the body...No. but for a short amount of time, controlled dose, its not the end of the world.

i dont mean to bitch

Times Roman

Reaction score
its a fucking research chem.....

of course its bad for you. you think a DNP run or another powerful cutter is good for the body...No. but for a short amount of time, controlled dose, its not the end of the world.

i dont mean of bitch

it's actually not that bad for you. and I do agree with you it is designed for short term use. six weeks with six pins in most cases.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
@supra, hgh isn't without it's sides also, especially long term, this peptide sounds like its run in a short period to help heal, which, although not considered 100% safe due to the unknown long term, wouldn't be too much of an issue since its short and sweet

Reaction score
I recently got TB500 to investigate its healing properties. I am unsure though, where would be the best place to inject, ie subq in my belly like normal,
or subq close to the joint in question, ie hip, shoulder or knee. Or does it really, make much of difference where its pinned

Times Roman

Reaction score
I recently got TB500 to investigate its healing properties. I am unsure though, where would be the best place to inject, ie subq in my belly like normal,
or subq close to the joint in question, ie hip, shoulder or knee. Or does it really, make much of difference where its pinned

Just SubQ in the belly is what i've done and everyone i know has done. one gentleman that got me looking at it several months ago was actually experimenting with injection sites and the impact that has on specific injury recovery. His conclusion was that it really didn't matter where you pinned, and then he just ended up subQ in the belly.

let me know if this helps

---Roman

Times Roman

Reaction score
sorry it took me so long to get back to you guys.

Yes, TB is some excellent stuff. I keep buying more all the time. Just purchased 20 more 5mg vials. this makes total vials of 5mg purchased 40 vials, plus my inititial 15mg i bought to get started.

I typically only pin once a week, and typically 2.5mg, or half a vial.

I'm in agreement with everyone elses observations that noticeable improvement in 3 weeks, with 90% improvement in six weeks. what used to take months to rehab (tendonitis; 6+ months) now only takes weeks.

there is a young lady on another board that just had surgery on her shoulder, and has taken her third injection. she said her range of motion is more than what her PT was expecting it would be. but it is still early with her.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
TR,

I have also had a lot of success with tb-500 from mpr..Thanks in great part to you and your advice. Do you continue to take it every week? Not the monthly maintenance dose?

Times Roman

Reaction score
TR,

I have also had a lot of success with tb-500 from mpr..Thanks in great part to you and your advice. Do you continue to take it every week? Not the monthly maintenance dose?

Yes. I don't consider a maintenance dose, as I won't be taking it if pain free. But my damn shoulder is bugging me again, so I'm back on at 2.5mg/week.

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes. I don't consider a maintenance dose, as I won't be taking it if pain free. But my damn shoulder is bugging me again, so I'm back on at 2.5mg/week.

so are saying the pain came back after you discontinued?

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Friend recently ran it and mentioned how great it's healing powers really are! He wouldn't shut up about it! So for that reason I got a lil for a raining day ;)

New Threads