The Healing benefits of Thymosin Beta-4 (TB-500 aka Tb4)

Times Roman

Reaction score
so are saying the pain came back after you discontinued?

it came back not so much because I discontinued using, but more because when I go heavy on the bench it happens, like i'm reagggrevating it.

If i only went ligght/moderate on the bench, then my shoulders wouldn't be so sore.

Live2Train

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your post has me quite curious Times Roman. My shoulder has been bothering me for some time now. Only after doing bench and only lasts about 3 days on average. It doesn't hurt much on shoulder days, just flat bench. Weird I know, but it must be the way the weight is distributed. I seriously thinks it's tendonitis, because it hurts most around the bone at the end of the collor bone. It's in the top of the shoulder. Anyhow, I might give this a try and see if it helps out. Of course I'm going to do more research on it first though. Thanks for the informative post bro!

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Your post has me quite curious Times Roman. My shoulder has been bothering me for some time now. Only after doing bench and only lasts about 3 days on average. It doesn't hurt much on shoulder days, just flat bench. Weird I know, but it must be the way the weight is distributed. I seriously thinks it's tendonitis, because it hurts most around the bone at the end of the collor bone. It's in the top of the shoulder. Anyhow, I might give this a try and see if it helps out. Of course I'm going to do more research on it first though. Thanks for the informative post bro!

Bringing on old thread back from the dead is not a responsibility that I take lightly, but TB500 should be a staple in the arsenal of anyone who lifts heavy, has nagging injuries, or finds themselves on the wrong side of 30...

It dramatically aided in my return from a tricep and quad tear. Good stuff. Plus it makes you feel better. Hurts less to get out of the bed and whatnot...

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bringing on old thread back from the dead is not a responsibility that I take lightly, but TB500 should be a staple in the arsenal of anyone who lifts heavy, has nagging injuries, or finds themselves on the wrong side of 30...

It dramatically aided in my return from a tricep and quad tear. Good stuff. Plus it makes you feel better. Hurts less to get out of the bed and whatnot...

Allthough it maybe good have u read about any of the cancer scares associated with this compound?

Also y not try bpc 157 instead? From my understanding this is a relative of sorts of tb-500 and actually shows regrowth of tendons and muscle...

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Allthough it maybe good have u read about any of the cancer scares associated with this compound?

Also y not try bpc 157 instead? From my understanding this is a relative of sorts of tb-500 and actually shows regrowth of tendons and muscle...

You know, I have heard a few cancer stories, and they make physiological sense. It makes sense that anything that suppresses your body's natural tendency to deal with injury or infection (inflammation) could leave you susceptible to radical cellular growth. I am not sure it has been tested enough to say, but moderation is most likely the key to successful administration.

I have read about it. I have had so much luck with TB, that I want to leave with the broad that took me to the dance. Also, its newer to me. May be hard to find a decent supplier that doesn't want my blood, or isn't selling bunk. Additionally, I want to find out if the collagen deposition is of the cross-linked persuasion. Any ideas or thoughts on that?

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
Holy crap Joliver your smarter than hell! Im impressed im glad your one of my go to guys for advice

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You know, I have heard a few cancer stories, and they make physiological sense. It makes sense that anything that suppresses your body's natural tendency to deal with injury or infection (inflammation) could leave you susceptible to radical cellular growth. I am not sure it has been tested enough to say, but moderation is most likely the key to successful administration.

I have read about it. I have had so much luck with TB, that I want to leave with the broad that took me to the dance. Also, its newer to me. May be hard to find a decent supplier that doesn't want my blood, or isn't selling bunk. Additionally, I want to find out if the collagen deposition is of the cross-linked persuasion. Any ideas or thoughts on that?

I will def research the collagen deposition and see if i can find if it is of the crosslinked?

and what does that actually mean? Haha! Not sure as im not too deep into any of this but man i need something for my tendons and shoulders...

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Holy crap Joliver your smarter than hell! Im impressed im glad your one of my go to guys for advice

Thanks Blob! I help when I can...but notice Doc and I are never on at the same time? That's because I kidnapped his ass and make him type out educated remarks to make me look good and smart-like. He is on lunch right now, but whenever he is finished eating his gruel, I will have him back correcting my grammatical errors.

I will def research the collagen deposition and see if i can find if it is of the crosslinked?

and what does that actually mean? Haha! Not sure as im not too deep into any of this but man i need something for my tendons and shoulders...

Collagen cross-linkage is what gives it shear strength or its ability to withstand multi-directional torque. Winstrol will give you bigger, thicker tendons. But the collagen fibers aren't cross-linked, so it has only one dimensional tensile strength. When subjected to sufficient torque--surgery time. But when you cross-link the collagen fibers, you essentially give the tissue tensile strength in all directions. An example would be a bridge...look underneath and you will see the girders are crossed over each other giving multi-dimensional stability.

If the collagen is of the cross-linked flavor...I would buy a metric ton of it. It would be worth its weight in gold.

Reaction score
Can anyone provide information on trusted sites to procure tb500 or bpc157?

DOOM

Reaction score

Nice post bro! You seem to have quite a bit of knowledge when it comes to injuries. I have contemplated giving TB500 a try for this up comimg snowboard season. I am almost 48 years old and have built up quite a bit of scar tissue from a unrepaired MCL/ACL injury from about 12 years ago. It was a crazy time in my life and i had no insurance. This is before I even started lifting and it actually happen having sex! YUP!! True story..

I could barely walk but still had to work. All of this was pretty depressing. I was always very active and athletic. So I gave up snowboarding for about three years. I wore a brace for a long time until I built up enough scar tissue and strength. I fought through it though and made it back on that mountain.

Its hard to say but my estimate is that my knee is currently about 70 percent of what it was before the injury! The lateral movements are still a little sketchy and when i crouch down in a catchers position it knots up! Long story short I am still able to do everything i did before my injury with my biggest declining factor being endurance. My leg size and strength is much better now after becoming serious about lifting and using steroids.

Lol, sorry about the novel but it is a interesting story. I honestly feel lucky to have recovered as much as I have without surgery. Do you think TB500 would help on an old injury like this?

DOOM

Reaction score
Why this popped up?

Why are you tricking my stoned ass by bumping this old thread? I have bad eyes too!

Lol, spilling my guts and asking for information from a 8 year old thread! Lol, fuk me! :32 (18):

New Threads