can i change labs mid cycle?

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have 2 different labs both test E I have enough for 12 weeks but want to push it to 16 so I got some extra bottles but they are different lab. Same with the DECA so its basically 3 different labs I would be using, also the other problem is these source I got I hear mix reviews. So let's say my test is fake will being on deca fuck me up if it turns out my test is weak or bunk?

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
TEST IS TEST AND DECA IS DECA , AS LONG AS BOTH LABS ARE DOSED CORRECTLY THERE IS ZERO DIFFERENCE.
freaking cap lock lol.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hmm yeah that my problem I'm not sure if my test is dosed correctly, not sure if I can name the source here....

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
TEST IS TEST AND DECA IS DECA , AS LONG AS BOTH LABS ARE DOSED CORRECTLY THERE IS ZERO DIFFERENCE.
freaking cap lock lol.

YEA DAMMIT TEST IS TEST. LOL

Respect,
Vette

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you're from ology prob one of them is pinn. What's the other?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have 2 different labs both test E I have enough for 12 weeks but want to push it to 16 so I got some extra bottles but they are different lab. Same with the DECA so its basically 3 different labs I would be using, also the other problem is these source I got I hear mix reviews. So let's say my test is fake will being on deca fuck me up if it turns out my test is weak or bunk?

Deca no test = bad

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hmm yeah that my problem I'm not sure if my test is dosed correctly, not sure if I can name the source here....

You can name the source bro. Chances are one or both is dosed a little low I am almost 100% sure one is underdosed if it is from the lab dominating the board you are coming from. If you don;t have any crashing issues I doubt they are over-dosed so whenever you switch labs if you notice a change adjust accordingly brother.

Just my opinion,
Vette

Also bro, it is rare to find 'fake' test. Test raws are the cheapest. It might be under-dosed but it probably has test in it.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test is genshi and pea (still got a vial left over) deca is Pinn good guess lol i would definitely buy some new gear just to make sure I'm all good, also all the same lab this time haha

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
IMO the PEA is okay, the Pinn is underdosed, and I have no idea about the genshi.

Respect,
Vette

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I only know one other source and that's cvl, I got there info along time ago on ology before he got banned. I've talked to people and believe he's g2g, i emailed them today.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have you taken pea?

Me? Yes. I have run their tren e ... got a buttload of Pinn and PEA tren ace and E from a bro here that had a fire sale. He WAS a rep for Pinn but to his credit has distanced himself and is still here hoping to earn back his stripes.

Respect,
Vette

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro,

Test is Test. And even if your gear is underdosed by the time your esters kick in the transition will be seemless. Don't sweat the small stuff..push the pin and enjoy the ride!

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't want to be taking 500 for weeks thinking its 600 or take bunk for weeks while I'm also using deca, anyone ever used cvl?

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think people said your stuff should be gtg, only questionable is pinn

New Threads