Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kigs

Thanks

Kigs

Ordered kigs last week. I know taking big chance but when I get them, how is best way to test to see if it is real stuff?

Thanks

Re: Kigs

Pfm has a post up here. Might be a sticky comparing all types of growth and how he tested, but all the kigs he pinned were fake I believe.
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only

Thanks
    Thanked 18,098 Times in 7,789 Posts

Probably fake but hit up a privatemdlabs and get a GH serum test.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,805 Times in 1,268 Posts

good luck on this one man.

Thanks

There are only a few legit GH sources as far as I'm aware.

the rest are either totally bogus, underdosed, something entirely different, or................

Good luck!

Thanks

Originally Posted by brown1106 View Post
    Ordered kigs last week. I know taking big chance but when I get them, how is best way to test to see if it is real stuff?
    You ordered fake GH. Waste money on a test if you like.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,515 Times in 2,306 Posts

You can't complain and only blame yourself, there are no real Kigs anymore as far as I know and trust me I have come to learn my GH!
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks

I've been posting and making threads on Kigs for 6 months on several boards. 3 bloods tests on 3 kigs brands all 100% bunk.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

Shoulda asked first, or at least read a thread or two..
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only

Thanks

Originally Posted by PFM View Post
    I've been posting and making threads on Kigs for 6 months on several boards. 3 bloods tests on 3 kigs brands all 100% bunk.
    pissed me off. found a real legit source for some GH, purchased 1000iu's, and then I was informed that they do not ship to the usa. secure mail forwarding was going to run fifty cents per IU. My partner wanted to use some friends in the phillipines. Unfortunately, months later, it is STILL sitting in the phillipines.

(he was good enough to return my cash since the suggestion for amature middle men was his idea.)

getting legit GH is a bitch!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,361 Times in 1,803 Posts

Sorry bro as others have said they are probably poop.

Thanks

Mix it with your bac water and test on a pregnancy test. If positive you sir have hcg and if neg then that leaves a blood test for igf levels. If its not fake , which most likely it is 100% bunk, then you got lucky. Next time go with Rips or hyges man and save yourself the headache

Thanks

I took a chance I know. A friend at the gym has been ordering from this guy and swears it is real. I haven't paid him anything and won't until I get proof they are real. He showed me his labs which only included igf levels. I don't have a source for rips or I would have definately ordered them. I have read alot of threads here and know the majority gives great advise on what to avoid but I thought that since I didn't have to pay until I verify the validity, what do I have to lose. You guys on here are great and I value your opinions. Not like the other site that hates newbies. Thanks for the input.

Elite
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Infantry87 View Post
    Mix it with your bac water and test on a pregnancy test. If positive you sir have hcg and if neg then that leaves a blood test for igf levels. If its not fake , which most likely it is 100% bunk, then you got lucky. Next time go with Rips or hyges man and save yourself the headache
    the kicker on that is most legit hcg sells for more then the cost of the bunk kigs lol per 10 vials

Thanks

The kigs aren't necessarily fake... just SEVERELY underdosed... I have seen lab analysis on them and they come back like 2.2 iu or something stupid low... to say they are fake is incorrect... BUNK is a good term... but under dosed is the most accurate... a year or so ago Kigs were the best bang for the buck and then BOOM... SHIT!

All in all... just say NO!

Thanks

I did a run of kings and did not see much reaction. So where are the legit and affordable hgh sources. Rips btw are a highly faked hgh brand but I got lucky on one run

Thanks
    Thanked 3,361 Times in 1,803 Posts

Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I did a run of kings and did not see much reaction. So where are the legit and affordable hgh sources. Rips btw are a highly faked hgh brand but I got lucky on one run
    First time I've heard of rips being highly faked. We have had bros test them & have yet to see bunk rips.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,515 Times in 2,306 Posts

No they are not and the fact of the matter is and I had to tell Zeek this also because he stated fake Rip's a few times but the fact is Riptropin has never been faked it is one of 3 brand's that haven't been faked, Riptropin, Novotropin and Elitropin all the rest have and the biggest faked is Hygen's I say this because real Hygen's are still out there and real Kig's are no longer made Kig's are the new Jintropin and product no longer made but sold as if they are and fake.

How the hell can people still list and insist they have Jintropin straight from the factory when the factory got shut down years ago!
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Banned
    Thanks

Yeah bro, I have never seen negative test results on rips. In fact , they are the only brand of HGH that people will scoop up no questions asked because everyone knows they are legit. They only come from two people. And if you happened to get fake rips....then someone probably sold u generic blue tops with rip labels. Rips have a DNA like image on their blue top.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,368 Times in 2,155 Posts

i did a kit of kigs and all it did was make me hungry. waste of money on 3 kits. Running rips now much better results.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast