GW 501516 "Exercise in a pill"

Tim

Reaction score
Supra. What amount would you suggest with the I-carn?

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used it 90 day run 5mg per I started 267lbs 35%bf + first 8 weeks had a 5 to 7 lb drop per wk with proper diet Cardio increased became alot ezier doubled in 8 wks no strength increase maybe a little endurance. I had a lipid panel done b4 and it was horrible do to some abuse of winni as a newb or really a non exist b/c I didnt know about forums yet 273 over all 12 hdl

results after 8 wks 227lbs down to about 17% bf lipids were 103 overall 27hdl after this point weight loss slowed lipids i didnt have re tested seemed like my body got used to

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
40lb drop in 8 weeks is a ton. Congrats bro.

Times Roman

Reaction score
I used it 90 day run 5mg per I started 267lbs 35%bf + first 8 weeks had a 5 to 7 lb drop per wk with proper diet Cardio increased became alot ezier doubled in 8 wks no strength increase maybe a little endurance. I had a lipid panel done b4 and it was horrible do to some abuse of winni as a newb or really a non exist b/c I didnt know about forums yet 273 over all 12 hdl

results after 8 wks 227lbs down to about 17% bf lipids were 103 overall 27hdl after this point weight loss slowed lipids i didnt have re tested seemed like my body got used to it

heres the log :)

when i'm fat and not lifting, i can lose about 30lbs in two months on the atkins, or about a half pound a day. no cardio, no starving, just eat til satiated. atkins is NOT good when resistance training.

but, when you said your body seemed to get used to it, it probably did. another reason for alternating months when taking it.....?

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya I lost 50 in 4 months on Atkins. It's amazing diet I might need to try again

Times Roman

Reaction score
Ya I lost 50 in 4 months on Atkins. It's amazing diet I might need to try again

when i"m NOT lifting, i['ll go 2 months on atkins, then switch to a south beach, at which point, i CAN lift.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am taking time off for injury recovery starting a few days ago... Atkins might be in my future again before next cycle... I just need to rebuild a diet I don't think I had enough cals last time

Times Roman

Reaction score
I am taking time off for injury recovery starting a few days ago... Atkins might be in my future again before next cycle... I just need to rebuild a diet I don't think I had enough cals last time

looking into TB?

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was shopping yes but I have not pulled the trigger yet due to close to a grand this month in Raws and gear. But 4 days off and yup still hurts :(

Tim

Reaction score
I have been on this for three weeks. The sides, which at first I thought was stomach flu and Bronchitis, included nausea sore throat reflux and some pulmonary resistance. I wonder if it is a factor of the suspension or dose? I was using 10mg ed. Any feedback appreciated

Tim

Reaction score
BTW my endurance is phenomenal and recover amazing. I would be interested in a powder source or anything that is not like the Satan's piss that is the suspension used in my suppliers brew

Times Roman

Reaction score
I'm using a another source, and have secured two bottles of GW. I'll be starting on the first and will be keeping a log. My goal would be to drop BF%. I'll be more specific in the log.

Times Roman

Reaction score
I thought I was keeping a log here. I've used two bottles of GW over a 40 day period.

unfortunately, I wasn't impressed.

Expensive

Little or no result.

I think it zapped alot of my strength

Very moderate cardio improvement

Really didn't lose much BF, evenwith the extended cardio

I won't be trying it again.

Looking into T3/albuterol next

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you should of stopped at the first bottle, gave it a 20 day break and then use the 2nd.

i had good results from T3/Alb fyi......

Times Roman

Reaction score
you should of stopped at the first bottle, gave it a 20 day break and then use the 2nd.

i had good results from T3/Alb fyi......

I may have been dosing higher than 1ml/day (5mg/ml) since I ran out a week earlier than i thought, either that, or the bottle didn't have the full 30ml. so i doubled the dose and ran out the second bottle in a little under two weeks. total time was about 5 weeks. i understand the 30 days on and 30 off, but 5 weeks is close enough for me.

btw, now that I'm off the GW, strength is returning

Reaction score
source for 516?

Do you have a trustworthy source for 516? Could you share that? or PM me with it?

Yep been on it for three months.

Seem some weight loss but most important is my rise in endurance i get from it. Mind you I do it with 8-10oz of fresh organic beet juice

I have bloods coming back, so it will also be interesting the effects on cholesterol.

Reaction score
GW is good for burning fat. The study is quoted stating: “physiological and pathophysiological functions of PPAR and generated novel strategies to treat metabolic diseases”.The activation of these particular genes in the body has been seen to burn body fat at such an alarming rate that it is being coined “the cure for obesity”.
There were absolutely no adverse side effects detected in the last 20 years of study and it was extremely rare to see muscle wasting at any point during the research.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
GW is good for burning fat. The study is quoted stating: “physiological and pathophysiological functions of PPAR and generated novel strategies to treat metabolic diseases”.The activation of these particular genes in the body has been seen to burn body fat at such an alarming rate that it is being coined “the cure for obesity”.
There were absolutely no adverse side effects detected in the last 20 years of study and it was extremely rare to see muscle wasting at any point during the research.

I can't find any GW........where do I get it?