Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35
  1. #1
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 728 Times in 348 Posts

    Never enough on HGH

    The data provided is compiled from hours of reading, using script GH through not one but two TRT Clinics. Because of my age, the protocol of morning/bedtime works best for me. To understand why is simple: at one click away from 50 years old I don't produce enough natty GH to have concern interrupting what little (if any) natty release I may have. Therefor the bedtime is optimal to mimic my now depleted nighttime natty.

    Here is a compilation of the latest information I have for younger folks interested in using GH.

    Start with 2iu's split into two doses/day. One iu upon waking (empty stomach for at least 45 minutes until you eat) another iu preferably empty stomach early afternoon, pre or post workout is okay but avoid interrupting your natty release when possible. See how you react.

    You're young, hence producing natty release. Exercise and sleep have been proven to both "make" natty GH realease. Introducing GH into your bloodstream does muddy and sometimes completely shuts down your natty release.

    Early morning (first thing upon raising from bed) is proven best for everyone seeking both short term (heavy BB dose) and low dose anti-aging results/benefits. Remember the rule of 2hrs post meal for any medication (empty stomach).

    For those guys that have followed my GH journey, which certainly has evolved. Some older information may conflict with the above info. The information above is the best I have, and with my own protocol and splitting one iu/day and results I am getting, there is no question this thread's information is the best to date.

    Pick your injection times carefully.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    581
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Never enough on HGH

    What if you ae not young? I am42

  3. #3
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 728 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: Never enough on HGH

    You're lean MF'er for 42, I assumed by your pic you're younger. Follow the aforementioned protocol of morning/bedtime.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    581
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Never enough on HGH

    I really am 42, pic is a vid shot of when I was 40 though, still similar

  5. #5
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 728 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: Never enough on HGH

    Originally Posted by TheMinister View Post
    I really am 42, pic is a vid shot of when I was 40 though, still similar
    Lean MoFo for any age, especially 40 ;-)
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    581
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Never enough on HGH

    in your ipionion what dosage should i run it at - purely on an anti aging angle

  7. #7
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 728 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: Never enough on HGH

    Originally Posted by TheMinister View Post
    in your ipionion what dosage should i run it at - purely on an anti aging angle
    Are you on Cruise/TRT?
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    581
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Never enough on HGH

    Originally Posted by PFM View Post
    Are you on Cruise/TRT?
    nope,,,,,,,,,,

  9. #9
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 728 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: Never enough on HGH

    Originally Posted by TheMinister View Post
    nope,,,,,,,,,,
    This a good opportunity for a compressive answer to your question "in your opinion what dosage should i run it at - purely on an anti aging angle"?

    0-1 ius for anti-aging. My current TRT recommends .8 iu Sero's (with TRT). Rips test 1.5 times higher on Serum then Sero's. When "range" tops out at 2.9ng's and Synthetic GH is introduced creating 10.4ng's on blood you are dangerously overdosing your GH levels. A Doctor would flip his lid!

    The best way is to split one iu into two doses, for anti-againg this is more then enough. Although IMO slightly more can be used when the synergistic action of Test/GH is NOT incorporated. But one has to consider the potency of Rips vs Sero's, thus making 1 iu plenty for anti-again (and them some).
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    581
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Never enough on HGH

    got it, thanks bro

  11. #11
    Senior Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    499
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Never enough on HGH

    CFM, what about younger guys? You'd recommend an AM and an afternoon injection? How high would you recommend going for anti-aging? recovery? fat loss? maintaining lean mass?

    Sorry for the barrage of questions, just hoping to get some general guidelines for us younger guys to go by. I'm 28 years old FYI.

  12. #12
    Elite gymrat827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    shy town
    Posts
    6,762
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts

    Re: Never enough on HGH

    pfm, i will be starting gh soon.

    I am a terrible sleeper, I see a specialist, had a sleep study done, on 2 powerful meds from specialist, etc etc. I was planning on a peptide post WO, than again 3hr later ( i workout at 6pm ) so 9-930pm. Than 30min after that 2 IU's, and i goto bed at 11-1130.


    what you think about this dosing/scheduling?? any changes you'd make??

    I am considering just using the pep post WO, eating a meal, and 1hr post meal do the 2 iu. so that 2iu would be 8-845pm. than bed 11-1130.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    581
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Never enough on HGH

    tried xanax?

  14. #14
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 728 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: Never enough on HGH

    Originally Posted by Curiosity View Post
    CFM, what about younger guys? You'd recommend an AM and an afternoon injection? How high would you recommend going for anti-aging? recovery? fat loss? maintaining lean mass?

    Sorry for the barrage of questions, just hoping to get some general guidelines for us younger guys to go by. I'm 28 years old FYI.
    The GH/anti-aging community's data is based on "older folks". I'd blood test as guideline/reference and proceed from there.

    I'd pull one serum just as instructed: *12 hrs fasted, no exercise prior to blood draw. **I'd take another blood draw after doing burpies or push-up/squats to see how mach natty you produce at 28 years old while exercising.

    At least take one of those above noted bloods, then go from there.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  15. #15
    Senior Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    499
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Never enough on HGH

    Originally Posted by PFM View Post
    The GH/anti-aging community's data is based on "older folks". I'd blood test as guideline/reference and proceed from there.

    I'd pull one serum just as instructed: *12 hrs fasted, no exercise prior to blood draw. **I'd take another blood draw after doing burpies or push-up/squats to see how mach natty you produce at 28 years old while exercising.

    At least take one of those above noted bloods, then go from there.
    So you mean to get tested without any exogenous GH in my system right? If I've been taking GH, how long would you suggest going off of it for before taking this test?

  16. #16
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 728 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: Never enough on HGH

    Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    pfm, i will be starting gh soon.

    I am a terrible sleeper, I see a specialist, had a sleep study done, on 2 powerful meds from specialist, etc etc. I was planning on a peptide post WO, than again 3hr later ( i workout at 6pm ) so 9-930pm. Than 30min after that 2 IU's, and i goto bed at 11-1130.


    what you think about this dosing/scheduling?? any changes you'd make??

    I am considering just using the pep post WO, eating a meal, and 1hr post meal do the 2 iu. so that 2iu would be 8-845pm. than bed 11-1130.
    More bang for your GH buck splitting the dose morn/night. I'd do the evening injection later after last meal (2hrs min).
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  17. #17
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 728 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: Never enough on HGH

    Originally Posted by Curiosity View Post
    So you mean to get tested without any exogenous GH in my system right? If I've been taking GH, how long would you suggest going off of it for before taking this test?
    I've tested 100% clean with 48hrs post exogenous GH. It's probably a shorter half-life but I know from 5 BUNK GH test 48rs is enough.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    581
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Never enough on HGH

    if you were gonna hide this from your wife what would you do? sorry my wife doesn't understand, not as nice as the girls on here =- but i still love her

  19. #19
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 728 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: Never enough on HGH

    Originally Posted by TheMinister View Post
    if you were gonna hide this from your wife what would you do? sorry my wife doesn't understand, not as nice as the girls on here =- but i still love her
    GH must be refrigerated, how are you going to explain the GH in frig? That's your first obstacle.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    581
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Never enough on HGH

    +buy a mini fridge for the office?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. When is enough going to be enough?
    By PFM in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-02-2014, 03:41 AM
  2. Enough is Enough
    By BigGameHunter in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-23-2013, 05:52 PM
  3. How much is enough at 26 yo?
    By noobmuscle in forum Peptides And Growth Hormone
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-01-2012, 09:50 PM
  4. eating enough
    By chicken wing in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-13-2012, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •