Everything is fukked up in Afghanistan!

Times Roman

Reaction score
Anyways, you can look at the rest of the albums that are there if you like. If you look real hard, you might even see a pic of me holding an AK47 next to a rusting hulk of a russian APC in a snow storm. yes, that was 2 years ago, and the pooch is not nearly as big as it looked back then. More of an optical illusion with bulky clothes.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro , IDK what you did over there but you def were not a leg in the Army lol. We stayed in a COP, ie metal containers inside a police compound on top on a mountain with rpg/motar attacks every 6-7 hrs and small arms all through the day. Eating otis spunkmeyer muffins and those little ass boxes of cereal for the better part of 3-4 months till we could go back to a fob for a day for a real meal and shower then back out for another 3-4 months. But I would like to comment on your availability to AAS. Fellas this is true, no bullshit. We never went into a pharm but had our terps go on their off time for us. Coming back with grocery bags full of this shit, but of course not where the guys could find it. Shit is dirt cheap there as well

Times Roman

Reaction score
Bro , IDK what you did over there but you def were not a leg in the Army lol. We stayed in a COP, ie metal containers inside a police compound on top on a mountain with rpg/motar attacks every 6-7 hrs and small arms all through the day. Eating otis spunkmeyer muffins and those little ass boxes of cereal for the better part of 3-4 months till we could go back to a fob for a day for a real meal and shower then back out for another 3-4 months. But I would like to comment on your availability to AAS. Fellas this is true, no bullshit. We never went into a pharm but had our terps go on their off time for us. Coming back with grocery bags full of this shit, but of course not where the guys could find it. Shit is dirt cheap there as well

My days of being a legs are over, honorably discharged in 85 after 6 years of service. I was a finance director for a government project out there.

Yes, the aas is fairly inexpensive. I sent home a few hundred amps of test, and about one hundred amps of deca. the tren was still fairly expensive, as the supply wasn't that much.

Even though we weren't on the mountain top like you raining down rockets every day, I still had several close calls, AND a gun fight lasting all night out in front of our compound. One of Karzai's cousins was a minister, lived in our neighborhood , and the assassigns got him. NDS showed up, and then it got real interesting, as they began taking out security fences with RPG's. Quite the night!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
great pics., thanks for sharing! :)

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fucking Karzai man. Dude use to be one or the top taliban leaders back in the day and now we're supposed to respect him? Hell no over my dead body. Thats what I liked about afghanistan, those dudes would actually fight you not like Iraqis which would blow you up and run away like a little girl. If you work as a government official or contractor, you have it made. But if your one of obamas soldiers, go ahead and get ready for the longest 12-15 months of your life in the shittest conditions possible.

Times Roman

Reaction score
Fucking Karzai man. Dude use to be one or the top taliban leaders back in the day and now we're supposed to respect him? Hell no over my dead body. Thats what I liked about afghanistan, those dudes would actually fight you not like Iraqis which would blow you up and run away like a little girl. If you work as a government official or contractor, you have it made. But if your one of obamas soldiers, go ahead and get ready for the longest 12-15 months of your life in the shittest conditions possible.

I was in 6 years and missed every major confrontation. Missed Panama/Noriega. Missed Hondurus.

Several years back, some associates were trying to recruit me to go to Iraq, but I TD'd it as my daughter was still too young and still needed her daddy. I would have stayed in the green zone, but high walls don't stop mortars and RPG's. My associate told me he spent many a night in his room, under a mattress, with his helmet on.....

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
that room is nice enough you could have been air force

Times Roman

Reaction score
that room is nice enough you could have been air force

civilian contractor. you should have seen the place before that. we literally lived in a mini palace with step down marble tubs in all the rooms. too bad there werent any women to join us?

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for showing us the pics times. Your cat has three legs that's what's wrong. Lol

Times Roman

Reaction score
Thanks for showing us the pics times. Your cat has three legs that's what's wrong. Lol

yep. messed up like everything else over there. it took me a long time before that cat was brave enough to eat out of my hand. I think it was afraid i'd take another leg

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Aww that's sad. It's lucky they did strap a bomb up to it and blow up a car. Fucking scum

Times Roman

Reaction score
Aww that's sad. It's lucky they did strap a bomb up to it and blow up a car. Fucking scum

it was trying to run away from a dog and go through a hole in the fence....

....and all the dog got a grip on was the leg!

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you ever go back, send me a shipping container full of that Humatrope.
K thanks!

Times Roman

Reaction score
If you ever go back, send me a shipping container full of that Humatrope.
K thanks!

just like that, huh?
a big bag of GH?
tell ya what, let me gain 200 pounds, don a red velvet suit, and you can ask me again! =)

Naughty-Santa---7822.jpg

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha never said I wouldn't pay!

New Threads