Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Gh for post op recovery?

    Just wanted to know if anyone has ever used GH for post op recovery? I have increased my does from 1 iu to 2 iu split into two injections each day. I am hoping for faster healing and less noticeable scaring. Any experiences with this?


    Mrs 63 vette

  2. #2
    Elite Christosterone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,026
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts

    Re: Gh for post op recovery?

    Scaring can be helped with mederma, bought OTC at pharmacy, not too sure about gh though
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only

  3. #3
    Elite gymrat827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    shy town
    Posts
    6,762
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts

    Re: Gh for post op recovery?

    the gh will speed healing, idk about the scar's

  4. #4
    Elite 63Vette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,256
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 28 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: Gh for post op recovery?

    Bump for Mrs Vette.... I will chime in later....

    Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

  5. #5
    Elite LeanHerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,426
    Thanks
    1,337
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

    Re: Gh for post op recovery?

    She must be a lucky women to have have such a stud like you for a husband. Lol

  6. #6
    Elite 63Vette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,256
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 28 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: Gh for post op recovery?

    Originally Posted by BigHerm View Post
    She must be a lucky women to have have such a stud like you for a husband. Lol
    Lol pecker wood! Actually it is pretty obvious to most guys that I am the lucky one.... and obvious to me for sure!

    I went ahead and put her on anavar and 2iu of GH. She ran 2 for a while and with the current rips had a few more sides than we liked so she cut back to 1 iu / ed. Starting two days prior to surgery we bumped her back up to 2iu.

    As for the healing the GH will definitely accelerate the healing. I do not know about the scaring but the awful bite I got from the cat healed in record time and left no scar at all.

    Anyone else have experience with GH for post op healing or scaring?

    Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Gh for post op recovery?

    I will be following this thread, Going in for another knee surgery in January and i will be starting rips with in the next two weeks...

  8. #8
    Elite gymrat827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    shy town
    Posts
    6,762
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts

    Re: Gh for post op recovery?

    remember zeek..?? (yea most of dont...) but he did recover with using GH in about 5x the amount of time it should of taken.

    The PT he was seeing was amazed, couldnt believe her eyes type deal. Yes, Mrs Vette it will help.







    Now we need to get your man to go buy a real split window car.......

  9. #9
    Fallen Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,072
    Thanks
    9,207
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,233 Posts

    Re: Gh for post op recovery?

    don't know about healing as you might have to take at least 4iu to see something in that respect..in my experience, doesn't help with scars
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

  10. #10
    Fallen Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,072
    Thanks
    9,207
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,233 Posts

    Re: Gh for post op recovery?

    Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    remember zeek..?? (yea most of dont...) but he did recover with using GH in about 5x the amount of time it should of taken.

    The PT he was seeing was amazed, couldnt believe her eyes type deal. Yes, Mrs Vette it will help.







    Now we need to get your man to go buy a real split window car.......
    Z was supposedly pinning 10iu in a blast to help the healing...not thinking Mrsvette wants to do 10iu ...then again, we don't even know if that was true
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

  11. #11
    Elite 63Vette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,256
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 28 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: Gh for post op recovery?

    Originally Posted by csully8080 View Post
    I will be following this thread, Going in for another knee surgery in January and i will be starting rips with in the next two weeks...
    Getting my bride to get on here is like pulling hens teeth. However, I will encourage her strongly as it is an area we all have an interest in and I have heard many positive stories about. My personal experience was with a very nasty cat bite that looked like it would need stitches. It healed perfectly with no scar in record time.

    Mrs Vette has more going on with her being post surgery. I have heard great things about post surgery recovery and healing but like many of you would like to hear more, honest, objective opinions based on personal experiences.

    I too am watching this thread closely.
    Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

  12. #12
    Elite gymrat827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    shy town
    Posts
    6,762
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts

    Re: Gh for post op recovery?

    Originally Posted by Jenner View Post
    Z was supposedly pinning 10iu in a blast to help the healing...not thinking Mrsvette wants to do 10iu ...then again, we don't even know if that was true
    Yea, your right. But its not hard for me to believe that he was doing that. The old man loved GH and hard on pills.

    10iu is outta the ? for her, but maybe cruise on 1,1.5 and than a few days a wk 3 or 4

  13. #13
    Elite Christosterone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,026
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts

    Re: Gh for post op recovery?

    It could be out of question, but hyperbaric chambers, in hospital or could get own, are quite awesome in healing.
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only

  14. #14
    Elite JOMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 178 Times in 129 Posts

    Re: Gh for post op recovery?

    Originally Posted by 63Vette View Post
    Lol pecker wood! Actually it is pretty obvious to most guys that I am the lucky one.... and obvious to me for sure!

    I went ahead and put her on anavar and 2iu of GH. She ran 2 for a while and with the current rips had a few more sides than we liked so she cut back to 1 iu / ed. Starting two days prior to surgery we bumped her back up to 2iu.

    As for the healing the GH will definitely accelerate the healing. I do not know about the scaring but the awful bite I got from the cat healed in record time and left no scar at all.

    Anyone else have experience with GH for post op healing or scaring?

    Respect,
    Vette
    Doing it right now Vette! Alittle over a yr post op from shoulder surgery and had pain till 6 mo later even when I was cleared to lift again. Started rips and at only two months later my aches and everyday pains while lifting are non existant. Been about 6mo now since Iv'e been on rips at only 2-3.5ius injecting my front delt inbetween the scars and sub-q. My bad shoulder is now stronger than my good one due to this, I get aches in my "supposed" good one now. My arm that had surgery never felt better.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

  15. #15
    Elite JOMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 178 Times in 129 Posts

    Re: Gh for post op recovery?

    Oh, and I went to my doc again before the rips and told him about my pains that kept occurind daily. Was told it was due to scar tissue and early signs of arthritis. That it was a good possibility that this would occur from my surgery. Started the rips after that..nearly non-existant.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Gh for post op recovery?

    Thanks for all the imput. The incisions are too fresh for mederma yet so will have to wait on that I have also been told steroid creams and silicon scar sheets and gels help too.

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Gh for post op recovery?

    Originally Posted by JOMO View Post
    Oh, and I went to my doc again before the rips and told him about my pains that kept occurind daily. Was told it was due to scar tissue and early signs of arthritis. That it was a good possibility that this would occur from my surgery. Started the rips after that..nearly non-existant.

    that gives me a lot of hope...So do you suggest injecting into the affected area? so for me it would be my knee..

  18. #18
    Elite Azog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,966
    Thanks
    539
    Thanked 593 Times in 402 Posts

    Re: Gh for post op recovery?

    Originally Posted by csully8080 View Post
    that gives me a lot of hope...So do you suggest injecting into the affected area? so for me it would be my knee..
    From my research, spot injections are the way to go. Break the dose up into as many small injections as you can stand over the affected area.

  19. #19
    Senior Member BigFella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oz. Best place evuh!
    Posts
    468
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: Gh for post op recovery?

    Originally Posted by Mrs63Vette View Post
    Just wanted to know if anyone has ever used GH for post op recovery? I have increased my does from 1 iu to 2 iu split into two injections each day. I am hoping for faster healing and less noticeable scaring. Any experiences with this?

    Mrs 63 vette
    Hi Mrs Vette

    My wife had a major op which I have written about here and I'm tempted to say there is no scarring. OK, there is a bit, but it's absolutely bloody incredible. She had a great surgeon, and there's no doubt he did a great job, but he even warned her that with her skin type the scarring might be pronounced.

    OK, now for the secret: Silicone. Strataderm gel. It's probably an OTC treatment, its not cheap but you only need a thin smear. My wife's scar was about 27" long, so she needed a fair bit of it.

    A few months earlier I had had a few stray bones removed from my wrist, and while I couldn't give a stuff about scarring I did use the silicon tape I was sold by my physiotherapist - and the result is amazing. I don't care what it looks like, but its nice not having a raised scar.

    I imagine there are a few different brands which are near enough to identical.

    So I can't give you any input on HGH yet (you are giving it to us - thanks Vette) but we do have some scar experience.

Similar Threads

  1. injuries and recovery
    By byrd9790 in forum Injury Recovery & Prevention
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-18-2012, 07:05 PM
  2. The old mans road to recovery cycle!
    By Zeek in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 07:12 AM
  3. Understanding Post Cycle “T” Recovery
    By gymrat827 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-10-2012, 09:17 AM
  4. 5 Ingenious Injury Recovery Strategies
    By Stacked in forum Injury Recovery & Prevention
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2011, 02:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •