Thanks

Bloodwork - Will it Effect Medical Record and/or Insurance?

It's a fact that blood-work is a necessity to AAS use...with that said, does anybody know if it will it effect my medical records and/or future/current insurance policies, etc.....if I go thru PrivateMDlabs and basically test "positive (you know what I mean)" for AAS use? It's quite obvious if levels are out of complete whack!

I have gone off cycle but not on cycle, they didn't ask for ID so would it be better to use different name to protect my medical record and/or future/current insurance policies?

Does it even get added to your medical record since it is just a one time blood draw type of thing and could be chalked up as error? If so, what if you end up going multiple times?

Any takers???

Thanks

Re: Bloodwork - Will it Effect Medical Record and/or Insurance?

if you do not go through your normal insurance and instead go through privateMDlabs, then anything they find is "off book"

Thanks

Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    if you do not go through your normal insurance and instead go through privateMDlabs, then anything they find is "off book"
    Thank you sir! That's all I needed to hear!

Elite
    Thanks

Yeah bro your all good, privatemd is the way to go

Thanks

Thanks guys....going in the a.m. for mid cycle (5 weeks), just ordered panel

Thanks

I dont' know about them, but LEF offers the comprehensive male panels for around $300

Thanks

You have to sign releases with medical professionals in order for your info to be released to the MIB, medical information bureau. They house everything from dr visits to insurance underwriting...so just pay attention to what you sign! An indepedant blood test would not be submitted to mib without your knowledge.
    Chances are if you busting a nut, you're having a good time!

Thanks

Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I dont' know about them, but LEF offers the comprehensive male panels for around $300
    PrivateMDLabs has a female hormone panel test you can order, it's kind of a cheat around paying full price for a comprehensive male panel at around the same cost as LEF.

The female hormone panel is $59. With a 15% discount code (which can be found on google) it drops to around $50.

I know what you're thinking.....but it includes:

-Estradiol, serum;
    -Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH);
    -Luteinizing Hormone (LH);
    -Testosterone, serum;
    -Complete Blood Count (CBC): Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes.
    -Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.

However you can add lipids or whatever else you want to test for $X amount more.

When you pay for the lab form you check out as a male still and the references in results will be for males! Print it out and take it to the closest approved lab!

Check it out...it reallyleaves no excuses because bloods should ALWAYS get done....it's cheap, basically anonymous they don't even ask for ID, you are in and out in 5 minutes, and you get the results e-mailed to you within 24-48 hours!!

If you do look, scroll down to the Hormone Panel Testing for male and females

http://www.privatemdlabs.com

Thanks

Originally Posted by ccpro View Post
    You have to sign releases with medical professionals in order for your info to be released to the MIB, medical information bureau. They house everything from dr visits to insurance underwriting...so just pay attention to what you sign! An indepedant blood test would not be submitted to mib without your knowledge.
    Thanks bro, even more peace of mind!