Test and High Tren

conan

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just wondering everyone's thoughts on this. It seems after doing some research that more people prefer to run low test and high tren. Supposedly it yields better results with less sides.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah but I've also heard your sex drive goes away, I think everyone is different in the way they react to it.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you take caber and your AI your sex drive will def not.go. If anything the Tren will make you wanna rape everything then fucking eat the body

Reaction score
I prefer to run my tren higher than test. Running ace 700mg ew and prop 350mg ew right now. Sex drive is still as high as ever. I pinned ed so that helps alittle with the sides but running your tren higher than test has a big effect on the side effects you will get. At the dosages i am at right now, my only sides are mild insomnia(not completely unbearable) and very mild acne(barely worth mentioning.)

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree with the comments re: everyone will react differently. My experience was opposite: when I run Test = (or >) Tren, fewer sides. My last blast was Tren > Test (Test @ 250 Mg, Tren @ 400 Mg) and the sides were very pronounced. Night sweats, insomnia specifically.

YMMV but most def have a tool for prolactin mgmt on hand (caber is a good choice) and continue to run your AI throughout.

Cheers,

- Savage

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I prefer to run tren higher than test. Usually run about 700 mg/ew tren with 400mg/ew test. If I run test as high (or higher) than tren it makes the sides much more pronounced.

This is, as has been well said, something that differs from person to person. Find what works best for you. Tren is my favorite compound.

Respect,
Vette

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
tren high test trt...this is best for me. Just want to say that tren will not take your sex drive away...prolactin will...tren will not.

conan

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input everyone.

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my next cycle will be test trt dose and high tren

less chance of negative sides and more receptors to soak up the tren gooooooodnesssssssss

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Personally, I don't like to run Tren higher than Test. It gives me a crappy feeling throughout the cycle. I'd rather feel good as I get older and not aggravated all the time.

The only issues I've had running high Test with high Tren is prolactin but I keep Caber for that.

But that's just me.

What sides have you fellas experienced as a result of running them both high?

Or is it just something that is considered to be common knowledge?

HDH

Reaction score
High tren/low test will definitely make you feel more aggressive than high tren/high test. Not uncontrollable, obviously, but i often find i have to tell myself to chill at alot of little things when i'm only on about a trt dose of test and high tren. The good news? You'll want to KILL the weights! Aggression, at least to me and assuming you can control it, is always a good thing!

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
High tren/low test will definitely make you feel more aggressive than high tren/high test. Not uncontrollable, obviously, but i often find i have to tell myself to chill at alot of little things when i'm only on about a trt dose of test and high tren. The good news? You'll want to KILL the weights! Aggression, at least to me and assuming you can control it, is always a good thing!

Ya, I gotta say I enjoy the aggression while training. I've got a bottle of Test base that's been lying around. I might start injecting it preworkout and see what kind of results I'm getting.

The down side is unstable levels if only injecting a few days a week.

HDH

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like the ratio about 1:1, running Prop and Ace, I'll bounce Tren higher a few weeks and then Test higher a few weeks, keeps things interesting for me.

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am currently running test e 250/wk and tren e 500/wk. I am loving it. I am 5 weeks into the cycle, and so far very few sides. I tend to get angry at stuff I would usually not care about, but it is manageable. I am also running caber with it. Sex drive is good. My jimmy runs deep!

Jimmyinkedup

Reaction score
I like test low tren high. It makes managing estrogen easier and thus managing sides easier. Why not let tren do the majority of the work anyway? That being said tren , as long as my estrogen is good , makes my libido go through the roof. Not the same for everyone. I really like it when i throw like var or winny into the mix. I feel amazing then.

New Threads