better mass builder, deca or tren?

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm talking about just raw muscle, not looking to jump on tren because Ive only done one cycle and planning to use deca in a few months when I start my 2nd, so yeah just wondering

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Of course with test forgot to add that on there.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Never used either (NPP soon though) but no compound is more anabolic than tren...not even close I believe. Great but the tren sides are the issue...

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
id say deca for size. tren for strength

SAD

Reaction score
Food. Oh, that wasn't a choice?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Multiple Tren runs, presently 1 month into first with Deca.

Observations: agree with gymrat re Tren strength. That said, I don't feel I've lost much of my gym strength since my last Tren run. The Deca (for me) also seems to be friendlier in terms of sides (meaning that I'm actually able to sleep for more than 2 hours a night).

SAD is ultimately correct IMO. Diet would be the determining factor. If all things diet are sorted and equal, I then would also say Tren for strength / leanness and Deca for mass.

- Savage

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Now if you add some dbol to the Deca you have one of the best Mass gaining stacks out there and a longtime favorite of the old pro's.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren, hands down.

All though i agree that a deca/dbol stack is a cookie cutter mass cycle, in the long run i think Tren is way better for bulking.

Not only is Tren 20x's more anabolic than anything else but it also increases feed efficiance. meaning, you can add more weight/muscle while still eating the same amount of calories or even eating less than normal calories. Tren origionaly is what was given to cattle to keep all their weight on them while they were being shipped and couldn't eat.

Now, on a good diet when you're eating 500-1000 extra calories a day. FUCK!! that there is some mass gaining!.

Not to mention that with Tren you won't have most of the bloat that comes from deca/dbol so you won't be carrying 15lbs of water.

Don't let this deteriorate you from your cycle, if you're only on your second cycle the for sure go with deca before you dip into Tren.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I would go with deca if you are looking to gain mass. You need to make sure you keep your diet extremely clean. This will ensure you gain the most amount of LBM you can.

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Deca for size and Tren for strength and recomp.

Admin is correct on the D-bol and Deca.

HDH

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Now if you add some dbol to the Deca you have one of the best Mass gaining stacks out there and a longtime favorite of the old pro's.

And old people in general.....me.

Reaction score
Classic right here, Dbol/Test/Deca. With a good diet you'd turn into a brick shit house.

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Deca for sure. Deca will make you strong like a bull. Neanderthal mode, i love that shit

tren will give you a full body recomp, get cut and shredded. I never really get all that strong on tren, just lean, mean, cut and shredded.

everyone's body is different, you gotta try both and see what works for you

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Food deca food and don't look at any forum of what POB is eating, man likes his candy.

New Threads