Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 2,258 Posts

Can't stand juice ( The drink )

I hate juice but damn I have feel in love with Blueberry juice.
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

Re: Can't stand juice ( The drink )

Thanks
    Thanked 3,342 Times in 1,792 Posts

Baaaaahaaaaaa

Fallen Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,233 Posts

hahahahhaha...I can't drink any juice..the thought of all that sugar just kills me! Plus, I'm always thirsty after drinking juice...whats the ****ing point
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post

If you squint your eyes, you can make out the word "zionist" in between "to all" and "jews" er, I mean, "juice". What a ****ing idiot. I can hear the dude behind him saying "Hey ****tard, you're making us look like dumb hodgies."
    Conquer yourself through wise experimentation.

Thanks

Originally Posted by SAD View Post
    If you squint your eyes, you can make out the word "zionist" in between "to all" and "jews" er, I mean, "juice". What a ****ing idiot. I can hear the dude behind him saying "Hey ****tard, you're making us look like dumb hodgies."
    Is that how its spelled? I thought it was Haji or something. Good to know!

Thanks

Originally Posted by Jenner View Post
    hahahahhaha...I can't drink any juice..the thought of all that sugar just kills me! Plus, I'm always thirsty after drinking juice...whats the ****ing point
    I get diet advice from Clint Darden. His number one rule is don't put anything in your mouth that has no calories. I drink a lot of juice. V8 fusion is good stuff, but I do actually water it down about 50/50.

Fallen Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,233 Posts

I get diet advice from Clint Darden. His number one rule is don't put anything in your mouth that has no calories. I drink a lot of juice. V8 fusion is good stuff, but I do actually water it down about 50/50.
    yeah, I would have to water it down to drink it....I have a hard time with drinks...so I stick to water, decaf coffee and a diet ginger ale once in a while...oh and beer sometimes
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

Thanks

I don't like drinks high in sugar. I would not mind taking a blender and making my own fruit juice. Thats about the only kind I like. You can add in ice to make it more of a meal along with protein.

Thanks

Is that how its spelled? I thought it was Haji or something. Good to know!
    It is Haji POB

Thanks

My favorite is the Acai V8 fusion

Thanks

Originally Posted by Infantry87 View Post
    It is Haji POB
    Really son? Trying to punk a fellow veteran? Lol, well the joke's on you (and POB apparently since he thanked you).

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hodgie

1. Hodgie 242 up, 78 down
    Considered one of the most insulting things to call an Iraqi person. The title “Hodge” means a person has pursued and completed the highest of Muslim trials. The word is regarded among the most highly disciplined and devoted. To be known as Hodge is like what most of us urban people would think of someone with “Saint” actually in a person’s title. American soldiers refer to Iraqis as “Hodgies” because it is literally the cruelest term possible, to take the highest of regarded titles, turn it into a pet name with ‘ies’ and call someone that will never be worthy of such a title is not only a slap in the face to the Iraqi because it is reminding him that he, like most average people, are not truly perfect in his religion, and he will never be close to Allah, it is also a rip on his heritage and culture.
    Hey man, I can't get these lazy Hodgies to fill more then 20 sandbags an hour!

Dude, I think that Hodgie took my pepsi!
    buy hodgie mugs & shirts
    hoddgie hodge allah iraq iraqi hajj hajjie sandnigger
    by Typo91 Jul 23, 2006 share this add a video
    2. Hodgie 64 up, 32 down
    I believe this term actually stems from that fact that a popular cartoon that aired during the late 1980s, Johnny Quest, had a character named Hodji. Hodji was usually seen wearing his trademark turban. This is probably a fitting conclusion as a majority of active duty soldiers grew up during this time period.
    I used to watch Johnny Quest all the time, remember Hodgie?
    buy hodgie mugs & shirts
    hodgie hodjie hodji hodgy hodgi
    by y0uenj0ymyself Jan 19, 2010 share this add a video
    3. hodgie 94 up, 63 down
    1.)A person of middle-eastern heritage
    2.)A person with a darkish colored skin (not black).
    I wanna kill that ****in hodgie Osama bin Laden!

Thanks

Actually, it looks like there are three approved spellings, and both of ours are included. Guess you can't get too technical when it comes to slang slurs.

This one is a little more legitimate being from Wiki (I said a little more, not a lot). Pay attention to the last paragraph, first sentence.

Hajji
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    For other uses, see Hajji (disambiguation).
    Hajji (Pashto: حاجی‎, Persian: حاجی‎, Arabic: الحجّي‎ al-ḥajjī or الحاج al-ḥājj, Bosnian: Hadžija, Kurdish: HecÓ, Turkish: Hacı, Hausa: Alhaji, pilgrim; sometimes spelled Hadji or Haji) or El-Hajj, is an honorific title given to a Muslim person who has successfully completed the Hajj to Mecca,[1] and is often used to refer to an elder, since it can take time to accumulate the wealth to fund the travel. The title is placed before a person's name (for instance, Saif Gani becomes Hajji Saif Gani). It is derived from the Arabic al-Ḥājj, which is the active participle of the verb ḥajja 'to make the pilgrimage to Mecca'. The alternative form ḥajjī is derived from the name of the Hajj with the adjectival suffix -ī, and this was the form adopted by non-Arabic languages. In some areas, the title has been handed down the generations, and has become a family name. Such usage can be seen, for example, in the Bosniak surname Hadžiosmanović, which means 'son of Hajji Osman'.
    Women who complete the Hajj are referred to as Hajjah or الحاجة al-Ḥājjah.[2], or (in Hausa/Fulani) Hajiya.
    In Arab countries, Ḥājj and Ḥājjah (pronunciation varying based on the form of Arabic spoken) is a common respectful manner of addressing any older person, regardless of whether or not the person in question has actually performed the pilgrimage.
    The term is also used in the Balkan Christian countries that were once under Ottoman domination (Bulgaria, Serbia, Greece, Montenegro, Macedonia, Cyprus and Romania) for a Christian who had traveled to Jerusalem and the Holy Lands.[3]
    In Cyprus, where for centuries Christians and Muslims intermixed freely and Jerusalem is conveniently local, the title became so prevalent as to be permanently integrated into some Greek Christian family names, such as Hajiioannou, regardless of any lack of qualification.
    [edit]Racial Slur

Hajji, Haji or Hodgie is more recently used as a derogatory term by American military personnel as a comprehensive term for Iraqis, Arabs, Afghans, or Middle Eastern and South Asian people in general. It is comparable to the term "gook," used by U.S military personnel during the Korean and Vietnam Wars.[4][5][6][7]

Thanks

SAD since you apparently have some free time can you make me a sammich and grab me a Mt. Dew from the fridge

Hold the teabag.

Thanks

Oh no son, you're getting the teabag and you're gonna like it.

Ham and cheese ok?

Thanks

Well nobody ever said the younger soldier was politically correct. Honestly, it doesn't matter how you spell it cause they are all ****ing pieces of shit and I've blasted my fair share. My old man use to tell me all the time, that you can polish a turd but it'll always be a piece of shit. .... How bout that sammich ? lol

Thanks

And I think it's ironic that you say I have a lot of free time when you have 4 million posts here and 10 million at TID. >

Thanks

Originally Posted by SAD View Post
    And I think it's ironic that you say I have a lot of free time when you have 4 million posts here and 10 million at TID. >

Yes but they are all substantive! lol

Thanks

Originally Posted by Infantry87 View Post
    It is Haji POB
    rag head would be the older term

Thanks

x2 on the V8 fusion