Real cause of PIP

ripped_one

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In the past I've used a few different ugls and even brewed my own, double filtering, using extremely good quality raws, and always had some sort of PIP... ranging from slight to like a donkey kicked me. Well the latest stuff I just started is 250mg/ml test e from a friend who knows some big time npc competitor who brewed this, or at least that's the story. I've done two shots so far and its so smooth I can't tell I even did anything.

anyone else had this experience? its almost too good to be true...

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I believe that there are a whole lot of variables involved with PIP. Causes could be anywhere from contamination to concentration of the gear & everything in between. I have had moderate pip from pharma grade test.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get NO PIP from Test E and Test C. I got major PIP from Test Suspension for the first 20 pins. I get none from it now. I also think pinning procedure can make a difference.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Im running test prop and test e and primo ad have experienced no PIP at all. Maybe Im lucky, but I also think procedure has alot to do with it.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so why is it that most pip reported is related to test

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i think it's in my technique that i get pip

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
pip can com from dirty gear... but i believe most of the time it comes from bad pinning process.

staxs

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will say that dirty gear can play a roll in PIP but also can pinning technique. I will say when I first started I wasnt the greatest at it. But a good friend of mine at the time gave me the advice "Its a needle and its going into your muscle, theres no reason to jab yourself like a pinning cushion, take your time theres no race on how fast you can put your oil into your muscle, make sure you aspirate and then inject". I know there was some gear I got from mexico that gave alot of PIP results.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just rub this on it next time you get some PIP

011509003720.jpg

"There is no crying in steroids!!!! - HisAngriness

Times Roman

Reaction score
I believe that there are a whole lot of variables involved with PIP. Causes could be anywhere from contamination to concentration of the gear & everything in between. I have had moderate pip from pharma grade test.

I've never had PIP from pharm/vet grade. This includes the vet grade tren I was getting in afghanistan. the pip i get from ugl is typically at the higher end of the mg/ml dose. Anything over 250mg/ml and i seem to get the pip. from a purchasing perspective, it always seems attractive for getting 300mg/ml for almost the same price as 200mg/ml, but from experience, I'lll go with the lower end around 200 to 250.

my .02

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've never had PIP from pharm/vet grade. This includes the vet grade tren I was getting in afghanistan. the pip i get from ugl is typically at the higher end of the mg/ml dose. Anything over 250mg/ml and i seem to get the pip. from a purchasing perspective, it always seems attractive for getting 300mg/ml for almost the same price as 200mg/ml, but from experience, I'lll go with the lower end around 200 to 250.

my .02

^^^^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^^^^

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I rarely get pip from test using pharm grade to reputable ugls. I've had none from mast p from a ugl and a little from tren. However, I got crippling pip from injectable var from a very reputable ugl...so I don't know...many variables I think.

Times Roman

Reaction score
I rarely get pip from test using pharm grade to reputable ugls. I've had none from mast p from a ugl and a little from tren. However, I got crippling pip from injectable var from a very reputable ugl...so I don't know...many variables I think.

I've done alot of var, but always oral. So the reason for pinning the var is due to increase in effectiveness?

Just asking....

SAD

Reaction score
I've done alot of var, but always oral. So the reason for pinning the var is due to increase in effectiveness?

Just asking....

One less pass through the liver, making it veritably non-toxic to the liver. Slightly longer half life so once per day is no problem. And slightly different or less noticeable sides, although my experience with that is from injectable drol moreso than var. With injectable drol, all I the sides are lessened including bloat and BP, when compared with oral drol.

With all that said, var still wrecks lipids and should be treated with respect.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Just asking....

SAD nailed it, but I would say IMO Var isn't worth it as an injectable because it is so mild on your liver. Sad was also correct in saying it will fuck up your lipids in a royal fashion (for most bros) so watch those.

Injectable drol, dbol. winny, thats worth it to me because of the single pass through the liver into the blood stream.

Much Respect,
Vette

Times Roman

Reaction score
One less pass through the liver, making it veritably non-toxic to the liver. Slightly longer half life so once per day is no problem. And slightly different or less noticeable sides, although my experience with that is from injectable drol moreso than var. With injectable drol, all I the sides are lessened including bloat and BP, when compared with oral drol.

With all that said, var still wrecks lipids and should be treated with respect.

Well said. And yes, my lipids ARE kicking my butt! My endo is concerned and keeps dropping my TRT dose.

Thanks

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Inj too fast will also cause some pip....

I know first hand

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Being nervous caused me to have a shaky hand which gives me pip.

New Threads