why do you like SI?

Reaction score
Ok this the only site I've ever joined, but this is a great place. I like this site because it has years and years of knowledge, it has sense of humors, it has personality,guy talk gay talk. all questions answered. Si talks about everything and like to have a good time. The mods look out for esveryone like big bro's. Si keeps me signing on all day almost addictive. Most importantly Si acts like family. why do you like si?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The staff members are the balls! & some of the members are ok too. :D

Actually because we have great guys & gals here with lots of good info.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like many things about SI. I like the idea of having such a large over 40 crowd (experience, maturity, reliability), I like the intimacy of a small board (easy to read most threads and be familiar with most members), I like the lay out (chat), and I like Shane1974. He is one cool motherfucker.

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like this board cuz most of us all came from ology. Here people answer questions and don't flame you like they did on ology. A bunch of good bros here. A big family.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love the hot guy on guy action that goes down every night...

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
SI give me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. Serioulsy though, SI is simply way more laid back and without all the haters and wannabes. Many of the other forums would rather flame and lecture you about how smart they are. I went from ology, t-nation, elite fitness/bodiez, to here my home SI!

G

Georgia

I only like this place because Spear posts naked pics of his female conquests. SOOOO I'm here to stay

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Its the best board I have ever been on. The things we learn are priceless as well as the people.

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The total lack of stupid questions.
The support given freely by everyone.
Four1Thr33's avatar.
Vette for his most recent thread!
DFeaton for inviting me.
And way more.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like SI because people here care about each other , no one here wants anyone to do things wrong, the vets that we have here r the best! From the boss(admin) to the staff r all great people plus everyone can speak there mind as long as u respect , no question is dumb. SI 4 life:p

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol biggfella u can have her that's my x wife. Hahaha
I like SI because its the only place I have been where I feel like a brother
I actually have talked to most of u and its just a comfortable place

Times Roman

Reaction score
I haven't had a single 19 year old argue with me about my position on my belief that youngsters shouldn't be taking steroids

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The majority of us are roughly the same age, few newbies, just friends sharing experiences. Something else to look at while I am on the toilet

Times Roman

Reaction score
The majority of us are roughly the same age, few newbies, just friends sharing experiences. Something else to look at while I am on the toilet

I hope that's ALL yer looking at while on the toilet? =)

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like being a Senior Member with Veteran Status. My 30 years NATTY is allot of trail and error, if I have shared it's always available, just ask.

Having a place to share my experience and knowledge is what I like about SI

(not to mention the closet antics)

Times Roman

Reaction score
I sometimes hate to admit this, but i've been a solo backyard gym type my whole life (until recently). Really no one to learn from. There has been alot more error than trial over the course of my life!!

I like being a Senior Member with Veteran Status. My 30 years NATTY is allot of trail and error, if I have shared it's always available, just ask.

Having a place to share my experience and knowledge is what I like about SI

(not to mention the closet antics)

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like that all the bros here are willing to help a new guy out. Best site Ive visited and my favorite by far.

New Threads