Lil help guys

Reaction score
Any help with some questions I got about test and recovery from surg..

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whats your question?

Reaction score
I had a question that will running a cycle of test help speed up recovery from a post surgery?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Imo I dont think u should do that.Heal up naturally and when your close to 100% then consider it if you have been training for many years

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
From personal experience NO. The water retention from exogenous testosterone is only going to create more inflammation, hence reducing blood flow for nutrients to repair the tissues. There are many "other" hormones that react to trauma, shutting down your natty production of test impacts those "repair" hormones in a negative way.

GH is a consideration worth looking farther into.

Reaction score
What's up bro I'm 30 5'8 210... I Recently had surgery on 12 October this year and at Stanford University on my right arm I broke my humorous bone playing softball and I have. A plate w 7 screws.. I was wondering if running a low dose of test would help speed up recovery... I exercise on tread mill right now I also had a bone harvest from my hip so they could add bone cells to my humerus. I'm not trying to gain massive size just want to heal quicker and be healthy...

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just so u know. Low dose test an no exercise and poor diet u won't gain any size so getting huge isn't an issue

U want huge.. That's a lifestyle and years of work

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with the others, heal up natty and then sauce

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Steroids can cause myeloproliferative changes, raise blood count etc, but for a humerous fracture.. Where is it, mid shaft, proximal, distal? You could go towards growth hormone, or raloxifene, which helps with osteoporosis...but if you are wanting test for muscle wasting, I suggest you let the bone and screws heal 100% (the bone harvest needs time to anastomose with new vessels) before you put added strain and start pulling on it with your muscles...

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
gh will speed recovery. tes is not the answer here. after your GTG start it up

New Threads