What's up guys new here

Reaction score
What's up guys I'm new to this site and very interested and all ears to your answers... I'm 30 yr young living in ca.. So I got some questions so when u get some time add me or help with advice thank

Bivz82

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI, bro! How about some stats and a little AAS history?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI! feel free to post any questions that you may have.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Reaction score
My main question was I had surgery October 12 of this year and I was wondering if running a low-dose of test would help speed up recovery I am not trying to gain Massive size or take anything else I just heard before that testosterone help speed up recovery in the body so what are your thoughts on that if you can help me. By the way I had surgery on my right arm for a broken humerus I have a plate and seven screws so I am also 30 years old 210 pounds I do limited exercise because I also had a hip harvest the bone harvest from my hip during my surgery for my humorous

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the family brother
But I don't recommend AAS
If u don't have any lifting plans I don't see your speeded recovery worth the risk of being shut down
I'm sure others will have an opinion but mine is no... And hgh is possibly a better choice or even tb500 that I'm learning about now
Stick around brother and start studying

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lower extremity (gravity is a MFer) is the factor in me steering you away from Test. A pec repair or a shoulder I might even advise Test and Nan with HGH.

2-3 iu's 5 ON, 2 OFF spread out every 4-6hrs is what I would do, in fact I'd only use 1-2 iu's. Your younger, younger guys tend to require more GH then older folks, that's a whole other topic.

Reaction score
I understand what ur saying but I would take a PC after.. I just heard test helps speed up recovery... I also want to feel good, I jog treadmill and exercise... So u don't think it would help me speed up recovery? And what's a good brand of GH. To help what u recommend?

Reaction score
Hey PFM bro thank u... So u wouldn't recommend test to recover? What is a good brand of GH bro?

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI. Take some time and read through some of the previous posts regarding GH. Be sure to post some stats and usage history.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome to si

G

Georgia

captain-kitteh-01.jpg