Break it down for me....

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I see test, mast, etc. in 50mg, 100, 200, 250, 300...all the way up to 600mg per cc. Is this simply so one can cut down on the amount of pins and oil. Or is it so you can tailor a cycle to exactly what you need when stacking? How rich can the test to oil mix be? For example, If I wanted to run 300mg of test, 300mg of mast, 300mg of tren a week I would want everything to be 100mg per cc right, so I was pinning eod. Is this what a blend would be for?...to limit amount of pins? Make me smarter!!!

ripped_one

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
its to cut down on volume like you say. I've seen the 600mg test and I'm skeptical. even 400 is a lot of test per ml.

eq at 600 I can maybe see as its pretty liquid like at room temp but test is much more clumpy and crystalline.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree with RippedOne. Its to reduce the amount of oil you need to pin in order to ingest the same amount of hormone. Pip and serum instability can be a problem at higher concentrations.

As per blends, I prefer to steer clear. Far easier IMO to run the individual components - and modify your doses as needed - than to lock-in to a blend. Just my $.02

Peace.

- Savage

Times Roman

Reaction score
It can be a little on the gimmicky side too. Once you get past a certain concentration point (different for everybody), then PIP increases.........

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would stick to the basic mg/ml formulations if I were you until you become more intune with how your body responds to certain compounds. Last thing u want is to spend money on Test 1,000 only to find out its too painful to take....

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks all, exactly what I needed to know. You guys are all right!!!!

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
DF mentioned it too in another thread, but too much oil is bad for what? I do 5.5 mls twice a week - no oily skin, since its primo, no acne - everything is going well.

SAD

Reaction score
DF mentioned it too in another thread, but too much oil is bad for what? I do 5.5 mls twice a week - no oily skin, since its primo, no acne - everything is going well.

Increased risk of sterile abscess, increased risk of non-sterile abscess (infection), buildup of scar tissue caused by extreme separation of muscle tissue. Anything over 4ml in a large muscle group, and 2ml in a small muscle group, and you risk the above complications.

New Threads