5 week Bloodwork..Test Prop...DBol....I need input!!!???

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Estro crazy high!!! Any suggestions on anything?

2012-11-02_20-56-41_267-1_zps7b5669c7.jpg

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You takin aromasin? Start taking it at 12.5mg per day.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ya...unless its bunk...was taking aromasin 12.5 eod...switched to 12.5 ed about a week ago because my nips started hurting a little bit

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My estro was at 93 my last cycle due to bunk arom from RUI. I started on Adex at 1mg ED for 7 days then .5mg ED for 7 days and then .5mg E3D on the 3rd week. Bloods were taken at wk 4 and I was at 37 and continued to the end of the cycle. This worked for me but my joints did hurt just a little and felt a lil tired but its a small price to pay instead of growing tits

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My estro was at 93 my last cycle due to bunk arom from RUI. I started on Adex at 1mg ED for 7 days then .5mg ED for 7 days and then .5mg E3D on the 3rd week. Bloods were taken at wk 4 and I was at 37 and continued to the end of the cycle. This worked for me but my joints did hurt just a little and felt a lil tired but its a small price to pay instead of growing tits
so your arom was bunk but not the adex?

I started off with adex but it was making me tired as F***

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You takin aromasin? Start taking it at 12.5mg per day.

Hey POB, if my aromasin is bunk, estro would be even higher no?

Or maybe its just underdosed, Ill try upping it to 25mg

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey POB, if it was bunk, it would be even higher no? Maybe underdosed, what about upping it to 25mg

doubt it's going to be enough, may want to get another vial just incase. when i was on test 400mg/wk and taking 12.5mg aromasin ED my estro was at 63. after i started taking 25mg a day it has came down to 47.3

god damn you're on dbol and your AST/ALT are that low? mine are at 67 and 72 just from starting var a few weeks ago.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't know then...maybe Ill switch back to adex....I'm very disappointed with the estro results!!!!

But ya the liver values were quite a surprise...I do, however, drink a SHIT TON of water along with milk thistle and dandelion root

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My pre-cycle liver values were 15 AST and 28 ALT ...so they are up a little

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Watching any romance movies and crying lately ?

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The aromasin was liquid from RUI and the adex was actually pharma grade pills I picked up. Shit saved my tits literally

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It has been my understanding that between Aromasin and Adex, Aromasin was the more effective. Of course if you are getting bunk gear that would not be the case. This is very disappointing to hear about an RUI product. After using their products a few times I thought they were g2g. If I started growing tits taking there stuff I would be Pissed! I got all my current AI and PCT from MP. No complaints about there Exemestane so far.

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Aromisin and Adex work differently. Personally I only buy caps and not the RUI liquid format - or any liquid format for that matter

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It has been my understanding that between Aromasin and Adex, Aromasin was the more effective. Of course if you are getting bunk gear that would not be the case. This is very disappointing to hear about an RUI product. After using their products a few times I thought they were g2g. If I started growing tits taking there stuff I would be Pissed! I got all my current AI and PCT from MP. No complaints about there Exemestane so far.

From what I hear it's not that much different than getting it UGL wherever they all get their raws from sometimes they get a bunk batch from time to time I guess. I'm taking RUI's aromasin right now and don't have any complaints seems to be working (according to blood work). Though I suppose the same could happen to me some time down the road, get a bunk batch.

You could try the adex instead maybe you're not responding well to the aromasin and see what happens.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks man...I'm thinking that too...I just don't know now because I'm doubting every research chem I have....ai...pct(nolva, clomid, adex, arom)

This 140 estro is mindfuckin me.....Now that it's actually fuckin with my nips...gettin a bit worried

I was hoping for more feedback from everyone..(sigh)

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There's not much you can do but, just try a different batch of AI. I think you might be able to go back to RUI and tell them that you had the estro checked on your "mouse" which has been taking liquid stane and that the E2 was 147 or whatever it was, and you think this batch might not be good and if you can get a replacement sent.

So I would get a new batch and do the aromsin 25mg ED. I think you said you have adex on hand? You could try that instead maybe start taking 1mg a day (should he use more? somebody else can chime in there).

For adex on TRT I used to take 1mg about 3x a week so for you, you could probably do 1mg a day until it comes down.

Start it asap and then get your blood checked again in a week. The half-life for aromasin is 24 hrs or less. so hopefully if you're using aromasin you might be able to tell pretty quick in a week if your estro is coming down or not. I'm not sure about this if it's long enough for you to get another blood test, somebody else can confirm.

Also from your other thread I saw that you said when you first started taking adex that it tanked your energy, that happens when your E2 is too low. so, that's a good sign your adex is good (or you're responding to it well), start taking that. I would start with 1mg a day until you start getting that tiredness again then go to 1 mg EOD.

In the other thread he said .5 EOD i think this is too small of a dose, even on TRT i was at 1mg EOD but, everybody responds differently but, since you want to get yours down as quickly as possible it might be better to start high and then start lowering the dosage as you start feeling tired.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya I emailed the research chem company and explained that my subject had poor test results....have not heard a response back yet.

I did just switch to e/d one week ago...maybe like you said, eod was not enough

I started with adex and it tanked my energy..I may have not needed as early as I started it tho...but I think I may give it a go again

Just wasn't sure if I should take a couple doses of nova to block the nip receptors for a bit....I've read tons of shit on the subject but when it happens to yourself...it changes the way you look at it!!

Thanks for the help brother

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sorry to say i don't have any advise on the nolva, have no idea about it since i dont' have any cycle history pre-trt. if the adex tanked your energy then yeah it was probably working for you and at the time your E2 may have not been high enough so you probably didn't need as much then so now would probably be a good time to give it a try. hope you get it worked out soon.

i guess worst case scenario you could have letrozole (sp?) on hand, i suppose if you end up getting a lump or something that would be the next step. i don't know maybe you can even take it now to get your E2 down fast? i don't know i have no idea about it, never taken it and not researched it but, I know you want to get it down quick. Maybe somebody else has a suggestion on it. I'm pretty sure you will feel sides though, lethargy etc. maybe just have it on hand as a worst case scenario.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your E2 went to 147 and you were taking aromasin EOD? The half life on aromsin is 23 hrs or something like that I think. I try to dose everything based on the half life, so I do it ED. I know some people say that it can be done EOD but, I don't want to take that chance but, I know there's several people that do get away with EOD, I've seen both sides talked about, some people will only do it according to half-life ED, and some will say EOD is fine.

New Threads